Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

Better Open the Door

by romanceisdead11 6 reviews

it's baby time

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 1513 words

1Original
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Seventeen:
Better Open the Door
"I swim alone the long goodbye."

"Come on, sweetheart, you can do it. Just push," I heard Pete tell me. He stood beside the hospital bed holding my hand.
I turned to him. I had sweat pouring down my face, I was in a hospital gown, and I was pushing a watermelon out of my vagina. "How about you push?! You're the one that did this! Way to go, Sherlock!" I screamed at him, as the doctor told me to push.
"I don't think you mean that," he said stroking the hair out of my eyes.
I let go of his hand, and grabbed his shirt, "No, I really think I do!"
He looked scared up to my mother who stood on the other side. "It's the meds talking," she said reassuring him, although she knew it wasn't. "Eric, get away from her legs with that video camera!" I heard her yell at Eric who had been filming this whole experience.
"But I need to get it all," he said excitedly.
I turned my narrowed gaze to him, "Eric if you don't get away from my womanly parts I'm going to stuff you in there instead of this baby coming out!"
I saw him gulp, and run away. "Okay one last push Natalie,' the doctor said comfortingly.
I gave one mighty push, and I heard my baby start to cry. I then passed out from the pain.

When I woke up I saw Pete sitting in the hospital chair holding a small bundle in his arms. I turned with a smile to look at him. "Hello," I said quietly. I then looked at the bundle and remembered that, that was my child. "Let me see," I said reaching out.
He smiled, and put the baby in my arms, "It's a girl. What do you want to name her?"
I looked up at him with a smile in my eyes, and then turn back down to take in my gift. She was beautiful. She got her father's dark hair, and lots of it, but she had her mothers steel blue eyes. They seem to smile up at me, and I knew she knew we were one. "Charlemagne Rose Wentz, and then we can call her Charlie for short. What do you think?" I asked.
"I think it's beautiful," he said. We sat in silence for just a moment. The silence was peaceful, yet strange because Pete and I had everything to talk about, and we always did. We never just sat in silence. "Do you forgive me?"
This question confused me, and I wasn't sure why he was asking. "What are you talking about?" I asked.
He took my hand, "You got mad at me before for getting you pregnant."
I laughed, "Sweetheart, women don't mean anything they say when there in labor. I mean come on we're in pain. You try pushing a melon through your penis when it's only dilated ten centimeters." He laughed with me. "Where's everybody else?"
"They're down getting something to eat," he answered.
"Have you had anything to eat?" I asked. He shook his head. "Go get something to eat. I'll be fine."
He smiled, got up, and walked out the door.
I then look down to Charlie. She smiled up to me, and I smiled back down to her. "Do you want to hear a song, love?" I asked. Her face then became very serious. "Alright then."

I prayed that God
Would be forgiving
But oh God
I feel like I've been lied to
Once again,
If I could turn back time
I'd make sure I'd never met him
I'm sorry I said I'll wait
But there's only so much pain
I can take.
Chorus
Will you sit with me?
Just one more time
So we could talk about
What we used to be
Oh, I love what we
Used to be
Tell me are you over me
Because I'm not over you
End of Chorus
So, I'm going to dream
About him for the rest of my life
And you said a broken guitar
Was worse then a broken heart
Is it still that way?
Maybe one day
He'll realize why
Because blood red romance
Makes blood red rainbows
I'm just bleeding.
Chorus
Will you sit with me?
Just one more time
So we could talk about
What we used to be
Oh, I love what we
Used to be
Tell me are you over me
Because I'm not over you
End of Chorus
Bridge
A brief bought
With a razor blade cut me
I freaked out thinking you
Didn't love me
Could it be that I was right?
End of Bridge
What do you do when smiles go away?
When everything changes within one day
What do you do hen love falls through?
When the one you love doesn't love you
Chorus
Will you sit with me?
Just one more time
So we could talk about
What we used to be
Oh, I love what we
Used to be
Tell me are you over me
Because I'm not over you
End of Chorus
Bridge
A brief bought
With a razor blade cut me
I freaked out thinking you
Didn't love me
Could it be that I was right?
End of Bridge


By the end she was asleep.
"Is that true?" I heard the voice from the doorway.
I looked up to see Pete standing there with a Styrofoam box in his hand "Is what true?"
"The brief bought with a razor blade," he said.
I motioned for him to come sit down. He came over laid the box down picked up Charlie, and laid her down in her bassinette. "I did have a time, yes. It was about ten years ago. I also tried to commit suicide, but I didn't. I stopped because I knew there was more for me. It was just everyone around me seemed to be abandoning me. My sister left, and ran off with her boyfriend before I even got into puberty, and I didn't have anybody to teach me how do to my make-up. My parents almost got a divorce. I didn't have any friends going into Junior High. I felt so alone. I then I met Jenni. She made me feel like I really meant something, and there were people that cared. She saved me, and I screwed her over in the way I told her I wouldn't."
He took my hand, "You stole her boyfriend."
"It was her first boyfriend. She hadn't even been able to kiss him yet," I said matter of factly.
He joined me in the hospital bed, and he held me tight. I began to trace Jack Skellington on his arm, and we fell asleep that way.


"Charlie I want you to meet a few people," I said holding Charlie in my arms. I motioned for the first victim to come over. "Charlie, this is your Uncle Patrick. He's a really good singer, like your mommy, and he will have his share of times to sing you to sleep. Plus, he knows some really good lullabies."
"How are you doing little cutie?" Patrick asked poking her nose.
I laughed. "Now this is your Uncle Zack. When you get older he'll make-up stories to scare you out of your diapers, but he'll always be there for you."
"You best recognize!" he yelled.
"This is your Uncle Joe with the froe. He doesn't like that name, but I think it will grow on him when you start to call him that. He's the one that will let you get away with a lot of stuff. So, always ask him for presents, and things like that."
"Hey!" Joe said staring at me.
"This is your Uncle Brennan. He's an animal. You'll probably watch him go through many women before he actually settles down. That is if he settles down at all."
"I could," he said defending himself. Charlie found this amusing, and laughed a little.
"This is your Uncle Andy. He'll be teaching you everything you know, and you should learn from him. He has a lot of cool things to teach you. Like how life is like a drum beat. You just have to go with it."
Andy put his finger down, and Charlie grabbed, shaking it before letting it go.
"This is your Uncle Eric. He's obnoxious and crazy. You'll get to do all the fun stuff with him, but I will absolutely not let him teach you how to drive. He's the worse driver of the group. Then this is Grammy. She makes the best chocolate chip cookies, and fudge toffee brownies. She's the one that will teach you how to cook because mommy can't cook worth a damn."
Charlie then giggled, and yawned.

A/N: Okay let's not talk about how late this is, please. I've been really busy and stuff lately with High School. My birthday is Saturday if you'd like to wish me a happy birthday. Anyway updating soon.



Sign up to rate and review this story