Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Chapter 5

by SaviorOfTheBroken 4 reviews

Analeigh has to go to her best friend's wedding. Not only that, she's the maid of honour, and she has to wear pink. Back at the fancy hotel she's staying at, she runs into the guys from My Chemical...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 992 words

0Unrated
Hey guys!! This was a hard chapter to write cause I was listening to AFI and couldn't stop think about Hunter Burgan. Shouldn't be too bad though, cause I got good reviews for my other chapters and I was thinking about either Jon Walker, Pete Wentz or Jepha Howard. Teehee. I have a thing for bass players. =D

----------------------------------------

"Do you want to come back to America with us when the tour is over?" asked Gerard.

I was speechless. I couldn't think of any reason why not. Except, "guys, I've known you for like a day."

"But it feels like forever," Mikey said.

"Maybe because you got me drunk and made me tell you my life story."

Frank giggled.

"Come on, Alley, you're my best friend," Frank said. Gerard coughed. "You guys are more like brothers."

"Please?" Mikey pleaded. Oh, how I hate those puppy dog eyes. How could I say no to him?

I sighed. "I'll think about it. You guys know that I have family and friends here, don't you?"

"Yeah, but you'd see them again," Gerard said.

"SHE'LL THINK ABOUT IT!!!" Frank screamed. He danced around the room.

"Frank, shut up. She might still say no," Ray pointed out.

"She'll probably say no. We're asking her to move to a different country," Bob said.

"Uhh, I am still in the room, you know."

I walked over and sat next to Mikey on the couch. I wish I had my phone. I needed to call Natasha and my dad.

"Even if you don't come to America with us, can you at least come with us to the next state? We're only in Sydney for the rest of the week," Mikey whispered in my ear.

"I don't have any money."

"Relax, I'll pay."

"Okay then, where's the next show?"

"Brisbane," he said, only he pronounced it like it was spelt.

I giggled. "It's pronounced Bris-ben."

"I knew that."

"Sure ya did," I teased.

"Can we go yet? I'm boooored," Frank complained.

"Sure, whatever," Gerard answered.

Outside, the crowd was huge. I walked straight to the car while they signed CDs, pieces of paper, T-shirts and just about anything else you can thank of. When there were no more pens being held out for them, they walked over to me and the car.

"About time," I joked.

We got in the car, and this time I sat on Mikey's lap.

"Aww, I feel so unloved," whined Frank.

Gerard sat on Frank. "I still love you," he said, and they started making out.

"Guys! Come on! Get a room!" I said, as Ray started driving to the hotel.

They stopped and started whispering.

"Shit, what are you's planning?" I asked.

I soon found out. When we got to our floor of the hotel, Gerard and Frank ran into the room and locked us out. About a minute later, we could here the bed squeaking.

"Don't touch that," I heard Frank say.

"Then hurry up," Gerard said.

"Guys, I'm not falling for it, let us in," I called through the door. Frank opened it, zipping up his fly.

He grinned. "I'm ordering pizza. Who wants some?"

We all said "me" together, and walked into the room.

I yawned and collapsed on the couch. "Where's my stuff?"

"You passed it when you walked in," Ray answered.

I scanned the room with my eyes and walked over to my suitcase when I spotted it. I pulled out my phone, and dialled Natasha's number.

She picked up and said, "Hey Ana. What's up?" She must have checked call ID.

"Uhh, I need to talk to you," I said, and mouthed "I'll be back" to the guys before leaving the room.

"Okay, go ahead."

"Umm, I kind of met these guys yesterday night when I got back to the hotel. They were really great, and we became friends quickly."

"But..."

"But they're American and they've asked if I'll go back with them."

"Ana! You've only known them a day!"

"Yeah, I know, but it feels like forever and Mikey..."

"Oh no."

"What?"

"You've fallen in love, haven't you?"

"No..."

"Liar."

"Maybe I have. You'd understand if you met him."

"But you promised you wouldn't go out with anymore guys until we solved your cheating problem."

"I'd never cheat on Mikey. He's too adorable."

"That's what you said about Josh, Nathan and Sam."

"But Mikey's different."

"You said that, too."

I sighed. This was the one thing I knew that I didn't tell the guys when I was drunk. The cheating problem, I mean.

"Sorry, Ana, I'm going to have to call you tomorrow. Daniel's taking me out somewhere."

"Okay, talk to ya then," I said and hung up. I decided on calling my dad tomorrow.

When I walked back into the room, the guys were all watching a movie.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I Know What You Did Last Summer," Gerard said happily.

"Ahh! I love that movie!" I yelled and I jumped on the couch between Mikey and Frank.

About 10 minutes into the movie, someone knocked on the door, making us all jump. Frank paused the movie and answered the door.

"Pizza!" Frank yelled. He payed the guy, sat back down and played the movie again.

An hour and a bit later, the movie was over, the pizza was gone and we all felt very full.

"Where am I sleeping tonight?" I asked.

They all looked at Mikey. "Apparently my bed. I promise I won't take advantage," he said, grinning.

"Sure," I said sarcastically, but after I changed into boxers and a T-shirt I got into his bed anyway. I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

----------------------------------------

Wooooow, no cliffhanger. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed. Hehe, the other day I had an idea to have a sort of competition and the winner/s get to be in my story... but I don't know yet, so forget I ever said that. =D
Sign up to rate and review this story