Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Lost Loved Ones

A Mission For The Cure

by Delilah89 1 review

What happens to Brittany when she finally tells Delilah and Julius about the needle filled with poison? Find out for yourselves and please do not give my stories bad reviews and ratings

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-11-10 - Updated: 2006-11-11 - 526 words

0Unrated
"Hey Britt wake up" said Delilah. Brittany groaned as she sat herself up in bed. "Ok I'm up , so what time is it anyways?" Delilah looked at the clock " it's 2:00pm" she told Brittany. "And you don't look very good" Delilah added. "Yeah i meant to tell you , Remember that day we went after ConMan Ice and the Doctor? Brittany asked. "Yes but-" she cut herself off. "Ok i think i get what your trying to tell me". she said. Brittany Remained silent. "Doctor Dismay gave you the needle with the poison am i right?" she asked. "Yeah that about says it all". said Brittany. Delilah was just about to leave the room when her blackberry went off "Hey Al , Oh someone is causing mayhem at a dance? has to be DJ Hook
ok bye". She turned back to Brittany who had heard the whole conversation she had really keen hearing. "I suggest not going to Cole Harbour High School". Delilah left the room and Brittany was dressed and headed to Cole Harbour.

(At the dance)

"Hey DJ Hook" yelled Brittany from the beams in the cealing, " I suggest you go crash your own dance. And you are ugly i mean hey ever think of being in a pirate movie?" Brittany said mocking him. Soon a fight with Brittany and DJ Hook took place...moments laer it was over. You are so busted! said Brittany who went to meet up with D and J who had already taken care of the good Doctor.

(Ice's lair)
"What are you doing here? asked Delilah when she had seen Brittany coming in from the entrance to Ice's evil lair. Just doing what we do best, I already beat the living daylights out of DJ Hook". said Brittany.

Hello Julius said a familiar voice. The three of them turned to see Ice. "Now things are really heating up" joked Delilah and Brittany. "Ice flirting with me won't make a damn diffrence i'll beat the crap out of you as always...because men are smarter than women" said Julius. "And that hair is so in the 50's, Ice get into this century" yelled Brittany. Delilah and Julius started fighting Ice but before D and J knew it she was out cold with burned hair. "Oh that's ok no need for a thanks" joked Brittany. Delilah handed Brittany a small vile of strange green liquid...Dismay was bluffing when he said he had no cure for the poison. Brittany drank the green liquid and the three of them were off to the academy again.

(At the academy)

"Like , great job kiddos said Al as the three spies entered. "The three nasty villians are behind bars once again thanks to you three" said Scarlett as she entered from her lab. " Hey Scarlett like where is the Bean Burrito i asked for like an hour ago? "demanded Al.
"I am not your maid , big man" Scarlett replied and to that Al went to the kitchen. "Poor Al" said Brittany and to that D and J laughed and so did Scarlett when Al was out of earshot. What a day it was!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story