Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Roses of the Valley

Chapter Thirty-One: Apex and Abyss

by Giroro5X 5 reviews

Another chapter! Sorry for the wait on this one; with Hon Yan appearing in the story I've been making it a habit to have these particular chapters beta-ed. I want to properly honor Booter Freak's c...

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 5121 words

1Ambiance


Roses of the Valley

Chapter Thirty-One: Apex and Abyss


Shui exhaled slowly as his stance widened, staring with intense concentration towards that which lay before him.

His instructor sat calmly in the distance, inspecting his movements carefully.

He stepped forward, facing towards his first target as his hand stabbed forward, two fingers pointed out. His body shifted quickly to the next, his alternate hand engaging in the same motion.

Rapid bursts of flame slipped through the air, clinging to the wick of each candle as they touched against them.

The young firebender exhaled once more, standing upright with a silent pride.

Bo brought himself to his feet, smiling gently as he observed each of the lit candles. He nodded approvingly.

The teenager bowed deeply, grateful for his master's tutelage.

The sun had begun its gradual descent, escaping to the distant horizon. A tender orange light washed over the valley, the shadows stretching along the ground in long, thin strips.

The old firebender nodded slowly, returning the gesture. He extended his hand towards his pupil, holding the final task of the day in his palm.

Shui grimaced slightly as he observed the object, taking the pouch Min had thrust upon him earlier with little protest. He hoisted it over his shoulder, making his way towards where he had gathered the jasmine earlier in the day.

Bo smirked, turning his attention towards the candles as the teenager disappeared behind the tree line. He closed his eyes, the flicker of the tiny flames atop each candle shrinking to a faint glow. In unison they were snuffed, the smell of smoke still permeating the air.

The young firebender grumbled to himself as he trudged through a thick cluster of plants. He studied them carefully, sparing no effort to secure the perfect specimen. The last thing he needed was the old pain yelling at him again.

He reached his fingers towards a healthy jasmine plant, stopping as a quiet but recognizable sound carried through the air.

The sound of sobbing.

Glancing over his shoulder, he turned to face away from the plant. He squinted as he tried to pinpoint it, stepping forward slowly to draw closer.

A sharp draw in breath brought his attention to the right.

Fearing the possibility of frightening the one emitting the noise, he approached quietly.

He brought his hand up, pressing it against a tree as he leaned around it slowly.

The child sat, sobbing helplessly with her face buried into her arms, her tiny frame huddled against the tree.

He grimaced as he felt his palm slip, sliding against the bark. The soft scrape sounded through the air, deceiving the stealth he had hoped to maintain.

There was a quick draw in breath, the child staring up frightfully. She was very young, her complexion revealing her to be of the Water Tribe. Her clothing was simple, her face red and wet with tears. She cringed away from him, shaking nervously.

"It's alright," he attempted to sound soothing; to assure her there was no cause for alarm. Having little experience with such a tone, his voice fell short of the attempt.

She closed her eyes, shaking as she hoped for the stranger to go away.

"My name is Shui...Are you from the village?"

Her eyes opened towards his feet nervously, terrified.

"Are you lost...?" The teenager had no idea what to do, having little experience with children.

She cringed, her eyes shutting tight as she wrapped her arms around her knees.

He assumed the question to be answered in the positive, otherwise the child wouldn't be so perturbed. Leaning down, he stared confusedly towards her. He had no idea of what to say, much less do.

"I was going back to the village...Would you like me to bring you there?"

She shook her head from side to side quickly, protesting the notion with her eyes shut.

"You're not from the village, are you?" he assumed her to be a wayward member of the Water Tribe, as her appearance had indicated.

The rapid movement of her head slowed into a sorrowful affirmation, the question reminding her of her being lost.

"...Maybe I can help you find your family?" he shrugged as he suggested, having no idea where to start.

She inhaled sharply, sniffling as she looked up from her knees curiously, still shivering.

"They're probably close," he guessed, feeling her response to indicate the line of thought to be a substantial one.

She looked towards the ground, unsure as to whether she could trust him. She had been told not to trust strangers. She was lost though, and unsure if she would see her big sister again.

"We can look for them," he trailed off, slightly frustrated at his own inability to negotiate with a child.

She nodded slowly, still staring at the ground between them.

"...My name's Shui," he attempted again, offering a hand.

"...I'm Ahnah," she answered timidly.



Quiet had fallen over the fortress, the gentle illumination of torches lining the outskirts as soldiers maintained a vigilant patrol.

Seung sat atop the roof of the armory, staring pensively towards the sky.

The lack of cooperation on the part of the other generals had perturbed him, Hung's comments irritating him. He had spent the rest of the day wandering the Earth Kingdom base listlessly, hoping that the walk would ease his frustration.

It had failed in this. The anger that had accompanied his disapproval had faded, the underlying hurt and disturbance from what had passed in the chamber as potent as it had been earlier.

"General Seung...?" a quiet voice beckoned him nervously.

Peering over his shoulder he smiled softly, her presence elating him. "Good evening, lady Xiu."

She approached cautiously, the general's manner causing her a small degree of worry. Her hands held fast to a kettle, blushing gently as she neared him.

"General Chul said I would be able to find you here," she offered the statement to ease into conversation, disliking the awkward silence so typical between them.

"I see. Please, sit down," he offered quietly, blushing slightly as the moonlight revealed her features, reminding him of the beauty that had captivated him.

"Thank you...Are you alright...?" she sat slowly, setting the kettle down beside her.

"I'm fine. I'm afraid I have a terrible habit of hiding atop tall structures when I feel the need to calm myself," he laughed.

"I see," she smiled, her hand fumbling slightly as it sought out the kettle. She lifted it towards him sheepishly, finding its entrance into the conversation to be awkward. "Would you like some tea...?"

"Ah, sure," he nodded. He had had nothing to eat or drink since the meeting earlier in the day, only realizing it at her mention of tea.

Excitement filled her body, her hands lifting the kettle nervously to pour into a cup she had made sure to carry. Her hand grew tight as she stared, refusing to spill a drop of the liquid. With nervous tension she lifted the cup to him, nodding humbly to invite him to drink.

The earthbender grasped the cup, enjoying the warmth against his palm as he lifted it to his lips.

She watched with worry, her knuckles nearly white as she pressed them down against her thighs.

"Ah," his eyes lit up as he lowered the cup, staring towards its contents. "This is delicious."

The tension that had filled her body melted away, her lips lifting in a warm smile as she watched him.

She had brewed it with tender affection, every trick and method that Min had taught her utilized in its creation.

"I'm glad you like it," she bowed her head softly.

He nodded towards her with a smile, turning his attention away quickly for fear of staring. Glancing towards the sky, he savored the heat of the cup against his fingers.

"Do you know about stars...?" she studied his face, interpreting that he may have some knowledge from the way he had stared towards them.

"Only what my father taught me," he laughed. "When I was young, we would sit atop the roof in summer and he would tell me fantastic stories, each one painted in the sky."

"That's very sweet," she smiled.

"I agree. When I was older, my mother told me that my father knew nothing of the stars; that he had made up all the stories," his smile grew as he watched the sky.

Xiu stifled a giggle, unaware as to whether such would be appropriate or not.

"A subordinate once told me some of the true legends behind the stars. I listened carefully, but...I much prefer my father's." His smile remained, the memory reinforcing his pride in his father.

"Do you remember any of the stories...?" she asked curiously, almost excited to hear such a tale.

He nodded softly, lifting a finger towards a distant star.

"There...That star is the heart of Hien, the gentle sage. The two stars beneath are his knees, the two above them his elbows. And just above them all is his head. If you outline it," he traced with his finger, smiling as he recounted the tale, "you see that he's meditating."

"Ah," the servant's eyes lit up as she realized the shape, seeing it in her mind.

"My father told me that there was once a valley full of beasts. The wars and anger of men had polluted the air and the water, driving the animals mad. They began stampeding, so enraged that they wished to flatten the whole world so it could start anew."

She nodded as she stared towards the stars, imagining the story as he described it to her.

"Hien was an airbender, who sat calmly at the entrance to the valley. When the beasts came, he sat patiently. They roared and howled, their anger so very powerful...But Hien remained there, smiling. His grace and calm soothed them, and the animals turned back to the valley to live in peace. From Hien, we learn to be calm and patient during times of great turmoil."

"What a wonderful story," she whispered. "Are there more?"

"Those three stars, in a line...They are the brush of Tuan. A greedy and belligerent king once ruled a large nation. He demanded great sums of money from his people, and poverty fell over the land."

"How awful..."

"Tuan's father refused to pay the king; he believed that you must take only what you earn. He would not give what he had earned through hard labor to a man who did nothing for his people. The king became enraged, and sent his army to kill Tuan's father."

She stared toward his face, entranced by his words.

"Tuan loved his father, and would not let the greedy king take him. He begged his mother to weave the largest cloth she could. She labored for several days before it was ready. Tuan took the cloth and draped it over their farm. He took his brush and painted trees and grass all over it. By the time the soldiers had arrived, they could not find the farm they had been sent to raze."

Xiu smiled, the brilliance of the story inspiring her.

"They remained hidden for years, dropping the cloth only after the king had died. From Tuan, we learn to fight battles with strength of both body and mind."

"Fantastic!"

"There," he grinned, completely enthralled in the moment, "Is the warrior, Duc. There is his head, there is his body...Those two are his legs, and that's his arm," he trailed his finger slowly along the outline of the body as he described it.

"I see," she leaned toward him to gain a better view of his description, smiling eagerly as he began the tale.

"Duc was a powerful warrior who fought many battles, leading his men to countless victories. An axe struck his eyes during a violent struggle, blinding him. His men lost faith in his skill and abandoned him."

She unconsciously leaned closer to him, her cheek hovering just above his shoulder as he continued the story.

"Duc learned to listen to the earth and the air, to hear the sound of his enemy's heartbeat. When his land came under attack, all of his men had deserted him. And though the warrior was the only one left to stand against his many enemies, he was victorious."

"Ah," she smiled wide as she turned towards him, a powerful heat bathing her face as she realized her proximity to the general.

"From Duc, we learn..." he looked towards her as he finished the tail, his voice trailing off as his eyes met hers. Warmth crept over his face, flushing as his heart began beating faster. He could not bring himself to look away, lost in her beauty.

She simply stared, her eyes closing slowly as her face drew nearer to his, her inner self berating her loudly for being so forward. Her heart raced, her frame nearly shuddering as she leaned towards him.

For a moment, there was no thought. There was no impulse within him driving him to do that which he had dreamt of doing for so long; no fear of being too presumptuous with her. His mind fell silent, his body acting entirely of its own accord as he neared her.

A shiver ran through the two as their lips touched, hesitating for a brief instant before pressing against one another.

Her hand touched against the armor covering his chest, her head tilting slightly as she blushed, fearing her heart would escape her at any moment.

His hand lifted to her neck, his fingers brushing against it softly as he kissed her. He bathed in her tender affection, his spirit serene.

Their lips parted slowly, Xiu glancing up nervously for fear that she had gone too far.

Seung smiled gently, resting his forehead to hers as his face remained flushed.

She smiled back, closing her eyes as she rested against his chest, feeling the warmth of his arms wrapping around her.

The two held one another beneath the gaze of Hien, Tuan and Duc.



Liang stood before the door, terror gripping him as sweat trailed down his face.

Chin-Hwa and Gousaru's shouts had faded out, a tense silence filling Rou's estate. He stood poised before the door, unable to determine the soundness of the idea of opening it.

He lifted his hand, his fingers trembling slightly as they drew closer. The hulking figure of the spirit was still fresh in his mind, fear slowing his movements.

The others stared nervously, waiting for the messenger to ensure their safety.

Rou glared, silently furious at his hesitance. The movement of her fan was steady and quick, the quiet upsetting her.

The door burst open, Gang's foot smashing against it as the gruff bodyguard stormed in.

Startled, Liang nearly fell over.

Chin-Hwa followed after the old firebender, his eyes tense and fixed on his cousin. Wen Lan stood directly behind him, a look of suspicious anger filling her features.

"Ruffian!" Rou gasped, her hand lifting to her mouth in horror as the door crashed against the floor.

"Rou," Chin-Hwa interrupted her scolding, his hands poised at his sides. The sleeves of his robe hung idly, concealing his balled fists.

The room stared at the old noble, shocked that he had survived his encounter with the violent spirit. The inquiry and curiosity towards his expression caused them to delay their celebration of his victory.

"Hmm?" her eyebrow rose as she continued fanning herself, the fan now moving in irritation rather than fear.

"I ask that you explain to me the source of your recent profits," he answered quickly.

She tilted her head, a wry smirk spreading over her face. With a simple shrug she sighed, "I'm afraid I can't tell you, darling cousin. Trade secre-"

"You will tell me the source of these profits. Immediately," he commanded her firmly, his frame tightening.

The motion of her fan slowed, annoyed at her cousin's disrespect in her own home. Understanding her place in the hierarchy of the Yang estate, she heeded to his request.

"The profits come from my export of a particular product to local Earth Kingdom cities," she said flatly.

"What particular product?" there was a sharp emphasis on "particular product," his tone growing fierce.

"...A particular type of berry that grows in the local forests. Their succulent flavor has caused many local markets to regard them as a genuine delicacy." There was pride in her words as she boasted.

"The berries you've picked from the local forests...You are aware that they are the main source of nourishment to the local hog monkey population?"

"Of course." She stared at him curiously, wondering what had inspired him to pose such simple questions.

Gang's face tensed furiously, stepping towards the arrogant noble.

Chin-Hwa's arm shot up to stop him, his eyes narrow with anger.

The citizens of Wei Min stared, the old noble's manner inspiring a small degree of fright in them.

"You picked the forests clean, Rou." His voice was low, his frame tight as he held back a cascade of rage.

"Of course. You know as well as I do, cousin, that when one is sitting atop such a spectacular profit, they do not allow it to go to waste."

"And what of the hog monkeys?" Wen Lan countered sharply, stepping forward.

"What of them? Filthy little mongrels, the lot!" she scoffed, waving the fan as she turned her nose up at the thought of the little beasts.

"They're starving," the young noble's voice trailed off, practically whispering. The greed and wretchedness of Rou's words had awed her.

"For the better; soon enough they'll stop pestering those traveling to and from the village." She rested the edge of the fan to her chin pensively, smiling as an idea came to her. "Tourism will be sure to pic-"

"Enough!" Chin-Hwa's voice rang out through the room, piercing the walls and slipping into the night.

She sneered, staring at him with offense.

"For every hog monkey that has perished from starvation, Gousaru has claimed the life of one villager," he informed the room coldly, his gaze fixed on his cousin.

Shock filled the room, followed by low murmurs as they peered towards the old woman. Those who had lost family members to Gousaru stared with hate.

"...Unfortunate," she answered listlessly, fanning herself nervously as she felt the attention of the room fall upon her.

"Your actions brought the deaths of several villagers, Rou! Villagers who lived peacefully, doing nothing to merit the fate that befell them!" He stood angrily, fury guiding his words.

"I shall pay for the services of the deceased," she offered nonchalantly, her heart pounding faster as they kept staring.

"No!" he barked, nearly losing his composure as he stepped forward. "Had we not arrived, had we not stood against the spirit and found the source of his rage, he would have continued his rampage until the entire village had fallen to the same fate you forced upon his children!"

"Dear cousin, I humbly ask you recall whose home you stand in," she narrowed her eyes.

"I stand in the property of the Yang estate; my property," he glared, despising the arrogance in the words despite their necessity.

"Yes, but this particular branch of the Yang estate remains under my..."

"No longer," he interrupted her.

Her eyes went wide.

"You disregarded innocent creatures in your greed; when confronted you offered no apology! Even now, as I address your actions to you, in front of the very people they've affected, you insist instead on being treated with a respect you never earned!"

"What are you saying, darling cousin?" her words fumbled, her face growing pale beneath the thick layer of makeup.

"As of this moment, I relinquish your control of the Wei Min branch of the Yang estate." The command was cold and unforgiving, his face twisted with frustration.

"...No..." she shook her head from side to side slowly.

"As of this moment all transactions involved the berries of the forest are cancelled."

"I have buyers who have already paid for..."

"I will refund their money from my own pocket," he interjected coldly. "And shall see to it that the berries are returned to the forest, in order to revitalize the number of hog monkeys that remain. Following this, I will ensure that the Wei Min branch of the Yang estate is put to proper use." His gaze remained fixed upon her, his resolution unwavering.

Her arms fell limp, her face completely pale as she realized the gravity of the situation. In one fell swoop she had been stripped of her rank and pride.

"My instinct is to banish you from this place, but such is not my decision to make. I leave your fate in the hands of these villagers," he motioned his arm out towards the bodies filling the room. "Those who have suffered directly from your actions."

Horrified, she peered around the room.

Fury filled their eyes, approaching her with unparalleled rage as murmurs passed throughout the crowd.

"Kill her," the father of one of her greed's victims suggested.

"Sell her to the Fire Nation!" another yelled.

Liang stared, sorrow weighing his features.

"No," an old voice bellowed out.

The villagers turned towards him, curious as to who would stand in such a villain's defense.

Li Mei watched nervously as she helped the old man to stand.

"This woman brought suffering on Gousaru...And in his rage, he brought suffering upon us..." Zian started weakly. "Already so much pain has passed...We cannot continue this trend of vengeance."

The low whispers of the mob hinted at the grudging understanding of his point.

"She must be punished...But we must not give in to the temptation of blood...Rou shall answer for her crimes through imprisonment."

Quiet negotiation passed through the group, the villagers eventually submitting to the idea.

"You can't," Rou begged weakly, tears filling her eyes.

"Shut up," Gang grunted, his hand clamping both of her wrists behind her back.

"Unhand me!" she hissed, thrashing about in protest.

"No," he answered flatly.

"Take her to the local prison," Zian requested weakly, having little pity for one who demonstrated no regret in being responsible for the deaths of her peers, showing remorse only when she had been stripped of her wealth.

Wen Lan stared with a mix of disdain and fear. As she watched the villagers and Gang escort the woman away, she resolved to never fall victim to greed or competition, as she had.

The villagers hurried out behind them, their words of ridicule and insult sounding out through the night as they made their way towards the prison.

"It is over...?" Zian stepped towards the old noble, watching him.

"Yes, my friend," Chin-Hwa smiled softly, placing a hand gently upon his elder's shoulder.

"Gousaru...He is calm," he beamed.

"Yes," he nodded.

"And you...?"

Wen Lan stepped to her lord's side, looking towards him hopefully. She worried that the events would weigh upon him considerably.

Li Mei remained at Zian's side, ready to support the old man should he need assistance.

"Yes," Chin-Hwa answered serenely, gazing out towards the night. A great injustice had been corrected, his cousin's true nature exposed and dealt with. The savage spirit of Gousaru had been soothed. The only regret was that he could not prevent Rou's greed from affecting the villagers sooner, something that was impossible to correct now.

He stepped towards the entrance to the estate, passing the door that Gang had kicked in. He felt no pity for his cousin, her thriftless spending being a shameful blemish on the honor of his family's name for years.

Wen Lan stepped to his side, smiling as she looked towards him.

He smiled back, nodding before turning to face the forest.

The darkness of the night faded, light cascading over them as the dawn returned; triumphant.



The sound of battle filled the Howling Wind Pass.

The soldiers descended quickly, the earthbenders focusing as their feet tore into the mountain, hastening their approach.

"Hey," Ryoko grinned, staring eagerly towards the soldiers.

Koro gave no response, his grip on his katars growing firm.

"I'll make you a deal," she offered, her muscles tightening.

The old bandit glanced towards her.

Hon Yan's attention darted from soldier to soldier, determining quietly which would be the most sensible to attack.

Jung turned to the right.

"You gimme safe passage, I'll help you out of this." Her stance widened.

"You're in no position to bargain," he muttered flatly.

"Way I see it; you need some help right now." She tapped the edge of her sandal proudly against an unconscious bandit. "'Sides, I could get out of here any time I want, what with that barricade being down." She nodded slyly towards the pile of rocks that had once prevented their passage.

Koro glared.

The lieutenant gripped his pole arm, smirking as he glanced towards an incoming soldier.

The Demon remained still.

"...One night. At dawn, you're fair game," he grunted, turning back towards the attackers.

"Deal," she smirked.

The first earthbender kicked away from the slope, concentrating as he descended towards the teenager.

Hon Yan stepped forward, twisting his body to the right as the mighty pole arm slammed into the soldier's temple.

Seeing the Demon of War's back turned, a bandit rushed towards him, sword raised.

Jung thrust his elbow back into his assailant's throat, the trap a success.

Koro launched himself forward, his right katar stabbing down to deflect an incoming spear before slashing out against the owner's throat. His body maintained its momentum, spinning as the katars sliced across the chest of a Jade Scorpion.

The woman demonstrated her impatience the moment the deal was struck, hurrying towards the slope. Her feet pressed hard against it as she climbed, striking a fist out into a bandit's gut. She kicked hard against the rock, launching herself towards the opposite side to intercept another.

The pole arm cut through the air, blood trailing it as it moved from one opponent to another. The lieutenant slammed the weapon hard against the chest of a soldier, freezing as he noticed a nearby earthbender widening his stance.

Jung's fist slammed her against the soldier's jaw, knocking him aside before he could initiate the technique. He turned his attention quickly towards Hon Yan.

His eyes narrowed, aggravated by the notion of owing anything to his earlier opponent. With little time to dwell on the notion he moved into his next attack, the butt of his pole arm rocking against a bandit's throat.

The katars moved quickly, cutting through the flesh of one target after another.

In desperation, one of the bandits stabbed his sword fiercely towards the veteran bandit's gut.

Koro smirked, humored by the attack as it slid off of his do. The katars crossed one another rapidly, two scars crossing one another at the center of the bandit's face.

The warrior's foot slammed hard against the throat of a soldier, turning her body quickly as her right shield knocked another off balance. Her left fist followed, taking the attacker off of his feet.

She roared as she turned, her shield lashing out against another soldier's head. Stepping in quickly she offered a powerful head butt, dismissing the victorious aspirations of another.

"You," Hon Yan muttered as he neared the Demon. He whipped the pole arm out quickly, taking a bandit's feet out from under him.

Jung remained silent, grasping the wrist of a soldier before kneeing him in the gut.

"Cover me," he turned towards the slope of the pass, dropping his pole arm.

Curious as to the teenager's actions, the warrior peered over his shoulder. Resigning to the cooperation the battle had forced upon them, he heeded his former enemy's words. He stood behind him, intercepting each attacker as they approached.

Koro sneered nonchalantly, stabbing the katar into another bandit's throat. Even with the aid of the Earth Kingdom soldiers, the Jade Scorpions were pitiful. He stepped back quickly, barely dodging the attack of a muscular soldier.

Ryoko grinned, running along the side of the slope before launching herself towards the old bandit's assailant. Spinning quickly, she slammed her leg firmly against his neck.

The soldier grunted, glaring towards the woman. With tremendous force he brought down his hammer, roaring as it neared the ground.

She lifted both shields, meeting the strike head on.

The two stood poised against one another, the woman warrior grinning as she felt the tremendous force push down against her.

For a moment surprise overtook the soldier, the pressure of his attack decreasing slightly.

Ryoko took full advantage of it, pushing hard against the ground. As the weight of the hammer faded she stepped forward, launching her fist up against his jaw.

The soldier stumbled back, glaring as he gripped his bleeding mouth. He looked up just as her fist met with his eyes, entering into a fierce combination of punches.

Guang sneered, sweat coating his brow as he watched the battle ensue. His eyes went wide as he felt the earth move below him, taking him off balance.

Hon Yan clenched his teeth, frustrated that the move had not worked as well as he had planned. He maintained his stance, slamming his fist hard against the slope repeatedly.

The earth shook again, bringing the leader of the Jade Scorpions off of his feet.

Jung gave no ground, meeting each attacker with powerful technique, honed by experience. The enemy's numbers had dwindled considerably.

The old bandit cut towards the sky, blood trailing his katar as the soldier's chest tore open. He turned quickly, slightly surprised by the lack of opponents.

Ryoko grimaced, disappointed in the very same. She looked towards her student.

A film of sweat draped Hon Yan's arms as his fist slammed against the stone wall once more.

Guang had failed in his attempts to regain his footing, finally succumbing to the shaking earth beneath him. He fell off the ledge, his body slamming hard against the slope as it rolled towards the ground. Landing against the path, he sputtered for air.

His vision finally steadied, the blur revealing itself to be the sky. He breathed deep, pain coursing through him as he tried to move.

He took in a sharp breath, his eyes going wide as he recognized the figures above him.

The four warriors stood over the leader of the Jade Scorpions.

Koro glared maliciously.

Hon Yan smirked.

The cold mask of the Demon of War stared towards him.

"This'll be fun," Ryoko grinned.



Hon Yan is copyright Booter Freak. Thank you very much for granting me permission to use him!
Sign up to rate and review this story