Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

Revenge Is A Bitch

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 7 reviews

Read and review please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 681 words

0Unrated
Bree turned on her side and picked the phone up off her night stand and opened the message:

Hey Bree hope u got home ok want 2 hang out tomorrow?

xox
-Chris


Bree frowned. Chris never texted her, called her, or even talked to her apart from when they were in their "group". None the less she texted back:

Got home fine... Sure that'd b cool. When, Where??

About two minutes later her phone beeped again:

How bout the park around 2?

What did she have to lose.

K She texted back.



The next morning she woke up to the sound of her alarm clock screaming at her from across the room and her mother screaming at her "Turn that fucking thing off!", must be the hangover talking Bree thought.

She went downstairs and got herself her favorite breakfast , blueberry muffin and a strawberry and banana smoothie, the only thing she liked better than food was music! After that she went upstairs got dressed and straightened her naturally wavy hair. She looked at her watch it was 1.30. She must have taken more time than she expected eating breakfast and getting dressed.


She started walking to the park which was like a 20 minute walk from her house she put her mp3 headphones in her ears and turned up David Bowie... yeah yeah Starman is a kick ass song. Before she new it she was there and Chris was sitting on a bench, Bree walked over and took a seat next to him.



"Hey how are you?" he asked looking up at her.

"Been better... You?" she asked.

"I'm fine I'm just worried about you you seemed upset when you left yesturday" he said faking empathy.

This was weird because he didn't seem to care yesturday he even laughed when Jenna said that none of them liked her, but Bree shoved that memory to one side choosing to ignore it.



They talked a lot over the next couple of weeks not bringing Matt or Jenna up after that. She found out she had a lot of things in common with Chris and he was a pretty cool guy once you get to know him. =She hung out with Patrick and the guys a lot too hanging out at Patrick's and "XO" watching them play a show on Friday nights was like a ritual to her now.

After getting smoothies Chris walked Bree home up to her door and just when Bree turned to open the door he grabbed her hand and swung her around to face him kissing her gently on the lips then pulling away leaving Bree very confused.


"I really like you, and I was wondering if you would, you know be my girlfriend?" Chris asked pretending to be all shy.

Bree stood shocked. Boys never asked her out, boys never kissed her.... What the fuck? This was turning out to be one weird day. Without giving it a second thought she said:

"Yes"

He smiled and kissed her quickly again before saying:

"I have to go sorry, I'll call you later..."

He turned and walked away.




**********


Chris was in Matt's garage 15 minutes later telling them every detail of what happened. Jenna and Matt were in hysterics through the whole story.

"Oh my God I can't believe she fell for that shit!" Matt said through his laughter thinking about how this is the best idea he's ever had.

"How long do I have to keep this up?" Chris asked.

"Just a couple months or so ..." Jenna answered.

Revenge is a bitch.... Is Bree wants to be a bitch let her.





**********



Bree walked into her house to find her mom passed out on the couch. She decided she couldn't wait till Friday and called Patrick:


"Hey how are you?" she said when he answered.

"Fine just practising, in how bout you?" he said. Bree could hear in the back round


"I was wondering do you want to go get some coffee with me but since your practising mind if I come down to your place?..." she asked.


"Sure why not...."

"OK be down in 10"
Sign up to rate and review this story