Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Return of the Lost Son

The Orange Chakra

by EC1231 0 reviews

A strange orange chakra has saved Kenichi from the Aburame and now Kenichi's ready to finish him off.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Yondaime - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 554 words

0Unrated
The bodies of kikaichu lay on the ground, dead and still smoking. The pile was at least 10 inches deep when the last of the bugs was burned off the stranger. The Aburame clansman was simultaneously scared of and angry at the stranger who called himself Kenichi. "What kind of monster could withstand the full assault of a kikaichu swarm?" he thought to himself as he removed a kunai from his pouch and faced his newly-freed foe. "What kind of monster are you!" he yelled as he charged forward, readying his kunai to stab into Kenichi.

Kenichi was no longer the Kenichi that had left the village to find his own way, no longer the Kenichi who had come back to reclaim the woman he loved, no longer, even, the Kenichi who was ready to kill the tricky genius that he had become fond of. This Kenichi was covered in an orange chakra that moved like flames in the wind. His arms were covered in orange fur, his fingers had become long and thin, ending in pointed black claws. He was wielding the weapons of a predatory animal, and his only desire was to kill. Behind him, swaying proudly in the air, were 5 tails covered in the same orange fur as his arms. His beard could not even hide the three birthmark "whiskers" on either side of his face that shone like fiery white lights against the dull yellow background.

In a flash, Kenichi was gone, leaving behind a dust cloud in his place. In less than a second he reappeared in front of the Aburame. His arm was pulled back and his spindly fingers were curled into a tight fist. Before the Aburame's mind could process what was in front of him, Kenichi's arm swung forward and slammed into his chest. The impact of the punch was so strong that a massive shockwave blew back the surrounding dirt and debris. The pain in the Aburame's chest was blinding; all he saw as he went flying backwards into a wall was a bright, white light. From the impact with the wall, let alone the force of the punch, it was unlikely that he would be able to offer any further resistance to Kenichi's plan.

All around Kenichi lay the listless bodies of Konoha's defenders. They all risked their lives needlessly for a village that would sacrifice any one of them if it meant acquiring more power. He knew first hand the depths that Konoha was willing to sink to in order to secure their place in the world. It was for the sake of these fallen shinobi that Kenichi would eradicate Konoha from the face of this world become their avenger. But first, he would grant them the honor of breaking the ties that bound them to Konoha and deliver them to the afterlife himself. With that he called on the last jutsu that any of these shinobi would hear ever again.

"Wind Release: Multi-Shot Shark Fin jutsu!" The once grayish triangles of air currents were now a deep, dark purple color. They longer had smooth edges, but rather jagged, crackling tips of chakra. There were 5 of these shark fins, all charged up and aiming for a different fallen Konoha shinobi. They strained to launch forward as if an invisible rope anchored them in place.
Sign up to rate and review this story