Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Eventually

Eventually

by Hellee 7 reviews

I suck at summaries, just read

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 319 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
*Okay, I downloaded this song and listened to the lyrics and had a brainwave for another story. It's a slow song by M2M. I know they are an old band, but the song is good. Hope you like.*

Theresa sat crying on the rooftop of the brownstone. She and Archie had just had another fight, and this one had shocked the rest of the team. Before anything worse happened, they had retreated to the school.

For the past week, Theresa had been having vivid dreams about her and Archie, and it scared her. Archie absolutely hated her, and when she accidentally blurted about her dream, Archie only got angrier.

Open your eyes
Undo the seem
It's not like before
It's not just a dream

The rooftop door opened, and Archie appeared. Theresa turned to him and then turned back to the city lights. He slowly walked over to her.

A hint of a smile
As your hand touches mine
No longer alone
I feel them entwine

Archie took Theresa's hand into his and their fingers entwined. Theresa looked at him as he wiped away her tears and smiled.
"I don't want you to be alone," he whispered. Theresa smiled softly and looked back at the city lights.

Eventually...

I'm holding your hand
You say quietly
Baby don't go
Stay here with me

Theresa stood to leave, but Archie stopped her.
"Don't go, please," he said. Theresa looked down at him.

So this is it
To you I belong
No more goodbyes
We knew all along

Theresa sat down as another tear escaped her eye. Archie looked at her and she turned to him.
"Why Archie?" she whispered. Archie looked out at the lights and then turned back to Theresa.
"Because I love you," he said and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Eventually...

Open your eyes
It's not just a dream...

It wasn't anymore.

Please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story