Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book IV

Chapter 03: The Big House

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Harry Potter/Ninja Turtles 2003 crossover. Read the first three books first. Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts is marked by the return of the Triwizard Tournament. More complete summary in profile.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Lily,Moody,Peter,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2008-04-11 - 9648 words

2Original
Chapter Three: The Big House

The Triceraton ship flew through space, rapidly running out of fuel but thankfully for them, a larger ship was waiting as the Triceraton ship lowered legs, which fastened onto the mother ship before it went towards the Triceraton Homeworld.

"We’re out of sight of the Federation, Commander," said the Navigator of the Triceraton ship. "We will be arriving at the Homeworld shortly."

"Good," snarled Mozar before turning his attention to the door where three Triceraton soldiers were escorting the Fugitoid into the control room. "Ah, Professor Honeycutt, you grace us with your esteemed presence."

"Now see you..." started Honeycutt angrily before pausing at the fact that the Triceraton Commander seemed to know his true identity.” Wait a minute, how do you know who I am?"

"We learned it through an old friend of yours, General Blanque," growled Mozar. "The Triceratons seek your Teleportal device and rest assure, we will get what we seek one way or another."

"We have arrived at the Homeworld, sir," said the Navigator.

"Good, prepare yourself Professor Honeycutt, the Triceraton High Council awaits," said Mozar before turning to one of his troops. "Ensign, I want this ship inspected for damage."

The Triceraton troop that the Commander saluted Mozar before taking another troop with him to inspect the ship.

The ship inspection went all according to plan. That is until they reached the cargo bay. Looking around, they saw the damage down to it, with the piece of metal sticking in the ceiling.

"The hull's been breached," said Ensign as he took inventory but the other Triceraton looked over towards an extremely peculiar sight.

The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were sitting motionless on a platform, with their eyes closed and their arms and legs crossed.

"Stowaways," growled the Triceraton before pointing the intruders out. "Look."

Ensign walked over, looking at the still intruders.

"This room had no atmosphere," said Ensign before picking up Raph's arm. "They can't possibly be alive."

"Get your hands off of me you ugly three headed dino," said Raph in a low angry voice.

"Alive, but how?" asked Ensign incredulously.

"It's call Chi-Gong, internal breathing," said Leo in a low voice.

"Our ninja training allows us to slow our breath and heart rate, for a little while anyway," said Don.

Harry said nothing, but he admired his foresight as this was one of the first things he taught Ginny during their training. It did in fact come in handy.

"Still, there is nothing like good old oxygen," said Mikey, taking a breath of what he thought was oxygen but started gagging on the air, looking rather ill.

"Oxygen?" exclaimed the unnamed Triceraton. "We Triceratons breathe a hearty mixture of nitrogen and sulfur."

The others started gagging as well also looking rather ill. Ensign snarled before turning to his fellow Triceraton solider.

"Confiscate their weapons and bring me six breather devices," said Ensign to his fellow Triceraton.

Meanwhile, the Fugitoid was in a meeting with the Triceraton High Council along with the Prime Leader of the Triceraton Republic, a Triceraton by the name of Zanramon.

"So Professor, I can offer you full rights and privileges as a citizen of the Triceraton republic, along with complete protection from your Federation captors" said Zanramon. "You need no longer be a fugitive robot. All I ask is for the plans for that intriguing Teleportal device you invented."

That is very kind of you Prime Leader Zanramon," said Professor Honeycutt. "But, I can't under any circumstances give a device which can be used as a weapon of mass destruction."

"Then you will be crushed into submission!" yelled Zanramon before banging his hand on the table in a fist before catching himself being angry and calming down into a more kindly expression. "I mean, my friend, the Triceratons only seek stability, not conquest."

"I only wish I could believe that," said the Fugitoid regrettably.

A transmission came up on a view screen in front of the Prime Leader, interrupting his attempts to persuade Honeycutt to build the Teleportal.

"Prime Leader, sir, sorry for the interruption but we have some very important information you ought to know," said Ensign.

"This had better be good," said Zanramon. "Well, put it on screen."

The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were put on screen, guarded by a half a dozen Triceratons. The six were now equipped with breaths that converted the nitrogen and sulfur into oxygen.

"We found these stowaways on board, your orders sir," said Ensign.

"The Turtles, Ginny, Harry, but how?" asked the Fugitoid wondering how they had managed to follow him here.

"You know these things," said Zanramon with mock curiosity, an evil plan slowly forming in his saurian brain.

"Please don't hurt my friends," begged the robot.

"Take them away and lock them up for now," said Zanramon in a cool voice.

"Yes sir," said Ensign.

Zanramon turned to the Fugitoid with a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Let's cut to the chase, Professor Honeycutt," said Zanramon in a calm voice. "You have one orbital cycle to build your Teleportal or your friends shall be executed."

The Fugitoid gasped in horror at his two choices.

"It's your choice," said Zanramon in a calm voice.

The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny arrived outside the Triceraton prison. As they came in another prisoner was being dragged out struggling against three Triceraton guards.

"No, not the Games, please don't take me to the Games, anything but the Games," begged the alien, as he was being loaded onto a ship and taken off to parts unknown.

"Okay, I'll bite," said Don to one of the Triceraton guards out of morbid curiosity, "What exactly are these games?"

The Triceraton snarled at Don.

"Pray, you never mind that out, alien," growled the Triceraton guard as the Triceratons ushered Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles onto a moving pathway, which rolled into a chamber.

Up above, a branding device hung ominously. Adding to the fun, a Triceraton at the command station pressed a lever which caused six sets of metal brackets with holes in the middle hovered them.

"Fresh meat, ready for processing," said the Triceraton. "Hands in the air, freaks."

"Hey, who are you calling freak, freak," said Raph in a challenging manner before the Triceraton glared at him, causing the hotheaded terrapin to back off.

Reluctantly, everyone raised their hands, as the brackets came down onto their hands, causing a blue glowing bracelet to appear on both wrists. The Triceraton then pressed a button, which caused the bracelets to lock together, forming handcuffs. Despite their struggles, The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were not able to find a way out. The Triceraton pressed another switch causing the branding device to come down, burning a glowing blue stick on brand that could not be removed by the human hand on one arm of all six of them. The Triceratons then ushered the Turtles, Harry, and Ginny towards the area of the prison. Ginny seemed to be going a little too slowly for the Triceratons' liking so one of the Triceratons roughly shoved her forward.

"Hey, watch it horn for brains," said Harry angrily. The Triceraton snarled at Harry, raising his blaster as if he wanted to blow Harry into pieces. "No, I don't think so. I heard your boss, he wants us alive."

The Triceraton growled before pulling out a keycard and pressing a red button, which caused shockwaves through Harry's body, originating from the brand that had been placed on him. Ginny glared angrily at the Triceraton but could not do anything because of the handcuffs that were on her.

"I can make you wish you weren't,” snarled the Triceraton before letting off the button and roughly shoving Harry forward. "Now get going!"

Harry gave the saurian a final angry glare before following the others into the prison. As they were settled into their cell, Harry felt he had the upper hand over the others due to his brief Azkaban stint the previous year. The Triceraton pressed a button, unlocking the shackles.

"So, Harry, you've been through this before, any pointers on how to survive," said Don casually.

"I've got one," said Mikey.

"What, Mikey?" asked Don.

"Don't trust anyone named Bubba, especially when he asks you to drop soap," suggested Mikey casually before shuddering as the others groaned.

Later, the Triceraton guard opened the doors to the cells.

"Move on, everyone into the Cafeteria," snarled the Triceraton. "Chow time."

Groups of prisoners walked down the corridors, preparing to eat lunch. Across from the cell where Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles were, two prisoners, which resembled a humanoid rhino and warthog, exited, mumbling something about "stinking toitles" before heading down towards the Cafeteria for some food.

"Finally," said Mikey. "I am so hungry I could..."

Mikey was stopped by running into a large, ill-tempered orange alien wearing a metal plate over his mouth.

"Rarrgh," growled the alien. "No one touches Rynokk."

Rynokk advanced on Michelangelo, hand raised in the air as the turtle stammered his apologies before Raph leaped into action.

"Hey, tough guy, you want to pick on someone, pick on me," said Raph before Leo grabbed Raph.

"Easy, Raph, we got to keep a low profile," said Leo.

Raph reluctantly backed off as Rynokk laughed at them all.

"Bunch of pussies," growled Rynokk before stalking off. Another alien was coming up from behind the six prisoners.

"You don't want to mess with Rynokk," advised the alien. "He is the king of this cell block. I'd make nice with him if I were you."

They walked over to a place where another prisoner was getting a swirly looking white substance from a dispenser before walking off.

"Desserts are the main commodity on the inside," said the alien as in the background, Rynokk was being handed a dessert as a bribe to stop from pummeling a rather weak looking alien. "You can buy and sell just about anything with them."

Mikey walked over to the dispenser, before pouring a bowl full of the swirly white substance.

"No one's getting my dessert," said Mikey greedily before digging into the white substance.

The prisoner who had gotten the swirly white substance before Mikey walked over to a Triceraton guard who trust a scrub brush in his hand.

"You, floor wax detail," snarled the Guard. "I want to see that floor shine."

"Uh the desserts are over there," said the alien, pointing to another dispenser a few feet away. "That's the floor wax dispenser."

Mikey suddenly felt the urge to get sick at this news and rushed over, hand over his mouth, before rushing across the room to throw up. Don turned the alien.

"Not off to a good start are we?" asked Don rhetorically.

"It will be even worse when they find out your friend has hurled in the salad bar," said the alien in disgust.

In the main laboratory, Professor Honeycutt was surrounded by all kinds of high tech gear so he could build his Teleportal but he angrily shoved the gear off the table. The two Triceraton guards stationed to guard the robot angrily pointed their blasters at him. If he built the Teleportal, then Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles could go home but he could not under good conscious put the Teleportal in evil hands. For the first time, the Professor wished he did not design the device in the first place.

Back at the cell, with Mikey still looking rather ill, Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles were making plans to escape.

"So, we need to find a way out of here and fast," said Harry. "What did you guys swipe?"

"I got a cup," said Raph.

I've got some floor wax," said Don.

"More floor wax," said Ginny.

"I've got spoons," said Leo.

They turned to Mikey who looked around before picking up a rock on the cell floor.

"Uh, I've got a rock," said Mikey desperately before getting an incredulous look at the other five prisoners looking at him. "Oh right, like floor wax is going to help us bust out of here."

"Maybe," said Don. "If we add a little soot, then a drop of moisture, we have a crude but effective smoke bomb."

Don took a bit of floor wax, before mixing in the soot. He then unscrewed the bottom of his breather slightly, adding a drop of the liquid from inside from it. As a result, the floor wax smoke bomb started smoking. Don looked at everyone in triumph.

"I love it when I'm right," said Don happily.

"Still, we need to swipe a guard's key card," said Ginny logically.

"We'll worry about that later," said Harry before drawing a diagram on the soot on the prison ground. "We go down the corridor, making our way out through the drainage system. From there, we scale the outer wall and go out through the exercise yard."

"I've been timing the cell block gates," said Raph. "The lock resets every thirty seconds, giving us plenty of time to get out once a guard opens the door.

Then it's settled, we go tonight," concluded Leo.

During dinnertime in the Cafeteria, Don pulled out the floor wax and soot mixture wrapped in a damp cloth before pulling out the breather unit and adding a drop of liquid to it, before sticking the smoke bomb underneath the table.

"There, I wrapped it in a damp cloth, which will act like a fuse, delaying the chemical reaction by about six hours," explained Don in a low voice. "Now all we need is a guard's key card and for that we need a diversion."

"Finally, something I'm good at," said Mikey happily.

Before this plan could be put into action any further, the hulking form of Rynokk marched into the form, growling angrily.

"Let me at the weaklings," said Rynokk angrily, before turning to Raph and making a reach for his dinner. "Give me your food, freak."

"Make me!" yelled Raph before shoving Rynokk back.

"No one touches Rynokk," growled Rynokk before lunging at Raph but Raph avoided the charge of a larger opponent by ducking down and coming behind him, in a fighting stance.

"Raph wait," started Leo before Raph kicked Rynokk back, so Leo just put his head in his hands and muttered, "What an idiot."

Rynokk reached up, punching Raph and knocking him back. Two of the Triceraton guards made a move to put a stop to this but a third raised his hand into the air. Harry attempted to vainly attempt to grab a key card but the Triceratons moved forward out of his reach.

"Wait," remarked the guard. "This could be entertaining."

Raph flipped back as Rynokk gave a mighty bellow before charging at Raph but Raph leaped up, before kicking a bowl into Rynokk's face, blinding him with the substance within.

"Rynokk, Rynokk, Rynokk!" chanted most of the prisoners, except for Harry, Ginny, Leo, Mikey, and Don who just hid their faces in embarrassment with Raph making a scene.

"These aliens seem to have a certain flare," remarked one of the guards as Raph ducked a bunch before leaping up onto the table.

"Yeah, they would make prime candidates for the Games," remarked a second guard.

"Rynokk, Rynokk, Rynokk!" chanted the prisoners before Raph leapt up and promptly kicked the table into the face of Rynokk staggering him back before catching him with a double kick to the face.

Rynokk went down hard as the prisoners gasped before quickly changing their loyalties.

"Green guy, green guy, green guy!" chanted the prisoners as Raph played to the crowd, standing over his defeated adversary.

"I've seen enough," growled one of the Triceraton guards before pulling out his keycard and pressing the red button to send shockwaves throughout Raph's body, causing the turtle to drop to his knees.

Raph convulsed in pain before the button was released the other two Triceraton guards picked him up roughly by the arms.

"Take him to Solitary," snarled one of the guards.

The Triceratons dragged off Raph for a little time in Solitary Confinement. Harry felt this may compromise their little jail break plan due to Raph being in Solitary and their status of not having a key card.

In the prison cell, the three remaining Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were formulating a new plan.

"We can still spring Raph from Solitary and access the drainage system through solitary," said Leo.

"Yeah, but we do need to swipe a guard's keycard to remove these bracelets and these tattoos," remarked Don.

"I've got an idea," said Ginny. No one spoke, so she went on. "Well, if a prisoner is really sick, I think they have to take him to the infirmary, right."

"I got really sick in Azkaban being close to the Dementors but I didn't take any trip to the infirmary," said Harry in a dark, brooding tone of voice.

"Not, all prisons are run by a total brain-dead dolt like Cornelius Fudge, Harry," said Ginny coolly. "So, if someone gets sick, then the guards can enter, allowing us to swipe a keycard."

"Yeah, but how do you make getting sick convincing," said Mikey logically, who had a bowl of peanuts from he had swiped the cafeteria and was eating the peanuts like he was dying of hunger. Don pulled out some floor wax and gave him an evil look. "Oh no, come on."

Harry, Ginny, and Leo grabbed Mikey, and held him down. All three of them were barely enough to hold the Turtle down as Don forced him to eat some floor wax in an attempt to give a repeat performance from earlier in the day.

Moments later, the Triceratons were patrolling outside the cells when a loud banging noise was heard from inside one of the cell. The Triceraton guards moved in close to investigate the sign of the racket.

"Help, help, my brother is really sick!" cried the voice of Donatello from inside the cell.

The Triceraton Guard snarled before pressing a button to open up the cell before marching in and angrily lifting up an ill looking Mikey.

"That trick will never work on us!" growled the Triceraton before Mikey's eyes went wide and his cheeks bulged before he threw up on the Triceraton guard. The Triceraton looked at Mikey in disgust before throwing him down preparing to smack Mikey around for ruining his uniform.

Thankfully for Mikey, at that moment, Don's homemade smoke bomb went off, causing the smoke alarms to go wild in the cafeteria. A moment later, a Triceraton came over the loud speaker.

"Code red, Cafeteria," said the Triceraton frantically. "I repeat, code red Cafeteria."

"We'll deal with you filth later," growled the Triceraton that Mikey had thrown up on.

The three Triceraton guards walked out of the cell, slamming the door behind them.

"Don, did you grab the key card?" asked Leo as soon as the Triceratons left.

"I thought you were going to grab it Leo," said Don before turning to Harry. "Harry, did you grab it?"

"No, because I thought Ginny was going to grab it," said Harry before sighing. "Ginny, please tell me you grabbed the key card."

"Sorry, Harry," said Ginny.

"What we have here as a result of this incident gentlemen, lady, is a failure to communicate," said Harry in a lecturing tone of voice before Mikey began to cough madly before spitting out the key card, covered in vomit.

"Raph, better appreciate this," said Mikey weakly.

Don looked at the vomit covered key card in disgust.

"I am not touching that key card," said Don before pressing his toe down on the button freeing the five of the shackles. "At least, not any more than I have to."

Don flipped the keycard up before pressing another button, which caused the tattoos to come off. He then pointed it at the door and opened it before everyone made a quick break for the door, which the Triceratons were walking through and the lock resetting process was in place.

"Fifteen seconds before the lock resets, quickly," said Leo as Leo, Don, Ginny, and Harry slid under the door with Mikey clutching his stomach and running towards the door.

"You try moving quickly when you've lost your lunch!" snapped Mikey before he belched and threw himself on the floor a few feet away from the door where Don and Leo pulled him in, just seconds before the door slammed shut.

Don, Mikey, Leo, Harry, and Ginny moved down the corridor as Donatello pulled out the vomit covered key card outside of a room that looked rather cramped and had a slot where the key card could go, with a bunch of fancy symbol writing on the door.

"If my Triceratonese is correct, this is where they should be holding Raph," said Don before swiping the key card in.

The door sprung open to reveal a bunch of cleaning supplies.

"No actually, I believe the words on that door would be Triceratonese for Janitor's Closet," said Mikey, looking over the cleaning utensils inside.

"Maybe we should try door number two," said Harry in a mock game show announcer's voice.

Don walked into the closet, picking up a broom and twirling it like a Bo staff.

"At least it won't be a total loss," said Don wielding the broom in a fighting stance.

The others figured they better find themselves some weapons as well. Leo came out with a pair of plungers that he put in his sheaths.

"Definitely not katanas, but they will have to do," stated Leo.

Mikey picked up a toilet brush.

"So, what do you think?" asked Mikey.

"I think I don't want to know where those brushes have been," responded Don calmly.

Ginny picked up a metal bucket that was in the closet and Harry looked, seeing an interesting item left in the closet.

"I really can't pass this one up," said Harry before picking up the item, which just happened to be the kitchen sink.

Don walked over to the next door, sticking the key card in. This door happened to be the Solitary Confinement cell, containing Raph.

"What took you so long?" asked Raph grumpily before taking notice of the other's weapons. "Did you bring me a weapon at least?"

Leo pulled out the pair of spoons he swiped earlier, handing them to Raph. Raph nodded grimly before they made a break towards the drainage system.

Zanramon walked into the lab where Professor Honeycutt was located. He looked rather disappointed at the lack of Teleportal device completed.

"Professor Honeycutt, your time is up, now watch as the first of your friends is executed," said Zanramon cheerfully. "And know, by building the Teleportal, you could have very well saved them."

Zanramon prepared to siphon poisonous gas in through the vent where the Turtle that was thrown into solitary confinement was located to kill him slowly and painfully. Being the evil cruel hearted bastard he was, the Prime Leader turned on the view screen so the Fugitoid could watch his friend's slow and painful demise.

Unfortunately for the Prime Leader, the Turtle had escaped the Solitary Confinement cell. He pushed a button to switch the view towards the other cell but the other five prisoners had fled as well.

"A prison break!" growled Zanramon angrily before switching on the loud speaker. "The six off worlders who were with the Fugitoid have escaped. Guards go and capture the prisoners, do not allow them off the grounds. Repeat, do not allow them off the grounds under any circumstances whatsoever."

Outside the prison, the Turtles, Ginny, and Harry made their way out. All they had to worry about getting to the gate which was dead ahead. Of course, a few seconds later, a couple dozen angry Triceraton guards exited the doors in front of the prison.

"Subdue the prisoners," growled the lead guard.

Another Triceraton pressed a button frantically but no shock effects were happening. Raph cracked his knuckles in anticipation.

"I said subdue the prisoners!" snapped the lead guard once again.

The Triceraton kept pressing his shock button but to no avail as the six escaped prisoners pulled out their household utensils makeshift weapons. The Triceratons started laughing before one got a plunger thrown at him. It stuck on his mouth, dead on as they jumped into battle. Leo grabbed the plunger, started plunging up and down on it before pulling it off the Triceraton's mouth and blocking a club with his plunger weapons.

Harry used the kitchen sink as a shield, causing the clubs to bounce off the sink harmlessly. Ginny raised her bucket, waiting the Triceraton in the gut with it before getting knocked down by a second Triceraton. She looked up, horrified as the Triceraton raised his club, prepared to bash her brains in. Harry was struggling as the Triceraton he was doing battle with was holding him down with his club but he managed to see Ginny's predicament out of the corner of his eyes. Using all the leg strength he could muster, he flipped the Triceraton that pinned him down into the Triceraton that was about to club Ginny, causing the two saurians to crash together. Harry quickly struck the two Triceratons with a split kick.

Don swept on the legs out from underneath the rushing Triceraton solider. Raph leapt up into the air, twirling his spoons madly.

"Spoons!" yelled Raph wickedly before landing in front of the Triceraton and blocking a shot with the club with the ever-deadly spoon before knocking the club out of his hand with a well placed spoon shot. He then put the spoon right at the throat of the Triceraton.

"Not so tough without your little shock button, now, are you," said Raph before getting squeezed from behind by the massive arms from another Triceraton. Raph managed to get his arms free before spinning his spoons, bringing them down on the wrists of the Triceraton, causing the saurian to let go, wincing in pain.

Mikey then leaped up, putting the brushes on the horns of the Triceraton that Raph just spooned before mounting his back and riding him around.

"Hi, ho Triceraton away!" yelled Mikey before getting shrugged off. The Triceraton found himself getting bashed over the head by the kitchen sink wielding Harry. With a thud, he fell down due to the sick shot.

Leo scaled the prison walls with the plungers before pulling them off, causing the Triceratons to run headfirst into the wall. Leo then leaped at two more, knocking them back as he slashed at the chest of the Triceratons with the plungers. Leon kissed both of the plungers before remembering where they were liable to have been and a look of disgust reached his face.

Don fought off the remaining Triceraton with the broomstick, before sweeping the saurian's legs out from underneath it. Raph rolled into action and attempted to impale the Triceraton with the spoon not soon after he became airborne. Thankfully for the dinosaur, he had the presence of mind to roll out of the way. Harry leaped up, bashing the Kitchen Sink over the head of the Triceraton knocking him down.

"Not bad for a bunch of cleaning supplies," concluded Don before a laser blast burned his broom to ashes.

Another group of Triceraton guards, this time wielding laser blasters were closing in on the Turtles, Ginny, and Harry. The six narrowly avoided the blast so far.

"Set your blasters to stun," ordered the lead guard. "The Prime Leader wants them alive, he says he still has a use for them yet."

Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles leaped into action but they were each blasted with the stun lasers, knocked out. Only Raphael and the mighty spoons remained as the last line of defense. He leaped up into the air, twirling his spoons but he too was stunned by the laser blast. The Triceratons walked over, picking up the prisoners.

"Word has been sent down from the top," snarled the lead guard. "They are to be shipped off to...The Games."

With that final word, the prisoners were dragged onto a Triceraton air ship, which blasted off, flying a short distance before touching down right in front of the Tri-Sports Arena.

"So, what exactly are these games?" asked Harry, even through he really didn't want to know the answer.

"For you offworlders, certain doom," snarled the Triceraton guard as Ginny, Harry, and the Turtles were ushered into the gladiator arena.

The gate cranked up as they walked into the arena. The challenge that greeted them was extremely grim indeed. Inside the Tri-Sports arena was a one eyed, many tentacled, and very ill tempered purple space monster that looked like it hadn't eaten in some time. The monster looked at Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles as if lunch had been served.

"You know, I'm really starting to miss the Shredder right about now," remarked Mikey grimly.

Chapter Three: The Big House

The Triceraton ship flew through space, rapidly running out of fuel but thankfully for them, a larger ship was waiting as the Triceraton ship lowered legs, which fastened onto the mother ship before it went towards the Triceraton Homeworld.

"We’re out of sight of the Federation, Commander," said the Navigator of the Triceraton ship. "We will be arriving at the Homeworld shortly."

"Good," snarled Mozar before turning his attention to the door where three Triceraton soldiers were escorting the Fugitoid into the control room. "Ah, Professor Honeycutt, you grace us with your esteemed presence."

"Now see you..." started Honeycutt angrily before pausing at the fact that the Triceraton Commander seemed to know his true identity.” Wait a minute, how do you know who I am?"

"We learned it through an old friend of yours, General Blanque," growled Mozar. "The Triceratons seek your Teleportal device and rest assure, we will get what we seek one way or another."

"We have arrived at the Homeworld, sir," said the Navigator.

"Good, prepare yourself Professor Honeycutt, the Triceraton High Council awaits," said Mozar before turning to one of his troops. "Ensign, I want this ship inspected for damage."

The Triceraton troop that the Commander saluted Mozar before taking another troop with him to inspect the ship.

The ship inspection went all according to plan. That is until they reached the cargo bay. Looking around, they saw the damage down to it, with the piece of metal sticking in the ceiling.

"The hull's been breached," said Ensign as he took inventory but the other Triceraton looked over towards an extremely peculiar sight.

The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were sitting motionless on a platform, with their eyes closed and their arms and legs crossed.

"Stowaways," growled the Triceraton before pointing the intruders out. "Look."

Ensign walked over, looking at the still intruders.

"This room had no atmosphere," said Ensign before picking up Raph's arm. "They can't possibly be alive."

"Get your hands off of me you ugly three headed dino," said Raph in a low angry voice.

"Alive, but how?" asked Ensign incredulously.

"It's call Chi-Gong, internal breathing," said Leo in a low voice.

"Our ninja training allows us to slow our breath and heart rate, for a little while anyway," said Don.

Harry said nothing, but he admired his foresight as this was one of the first things he taught Ginny during their training. It did in fact come in handy.

"Still, there is nothing like good old oxygen," said Mikey, taking a breath of what he thought was oxygen but started gagging on the air, looking rather ill.

"Oxygen?" exclaimed the unnamed Triceraton. "We Triceratons breathe a hearty mixture of nitrogen and sulfur."

The others started gagging as well also looking rather ill. Ensign snarled before turning to his fellow Triceraton solider.

"Confiscate their weapons and bring me six breather devices," said Ensign to his fellow Triceraton.

Meanwhile, the Fugitoid was in a meeting with the Triceraton High Council along with the Prime Leader of the Triceraton Republic, a Triceraton by the name of Zanramon.

"So Professor, I can offer you full rights and privileges as a citizen of the Triceraton republic, along with complete protection from your Federation captors" said Zanramon. "You need no longer be a fugitive robot. All I ask is for the plans for that intriguing Teleportal device you invented."

That is very kind of you Prime Leader Zanramon," said Professor Honeycutt. "But, I can't under any circumstances give a device which can be used as a weapon of mass destruction."

"Then you will be crushed into submission!" yelled Zanramon before banging his hand on the table in a fist before catching himself being angry and calming down into a more kindly expression. "I mean, my friend, the Triceratons only seek stability, not conquest."

"I only wish I could believe that," said the Fugitoid regrettably.

A transmission came up on a view screen in front of the Prime Leader, interrupting his attempts to persuade Honeycutt to build the Teleportal.

"Prime Leader, sir, sorry for the interruption but we have some very important information you ought to know," said Ensign.

"This had better be good," said Zanramon. "Well, put it on screen."

The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were put on screen, guarded by a half a dozen Triceratons. The six were now equipped with breaths that converted the nitrogen and sulfur into oxygen.

"We found these stowaways on board, your orders sir," said Ensign.

"The Turtles, Ginny, Harry, but how?" asked the Fugitoid wondering how they had managed to follow him here.

"You know these things," said Zanramon with mock curiosity, an evil plan slowly forming in his saurian brain.

"Please don't hurt my friends," begged the robot.

"Take them away and lock them up for now," said Zanramon in a cool voice.

"Yes sir," said Ensign.

Zanramon turned to the Fugitoid with a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Let's cut to the chase, Professor Honeycutt," said Zanramon in a calm voice. "You have one orbital cycle to build your Teleportal or your friends shall be executed."

The Fugitoid gasped in horror at his two choices.

"It's your choice," said Zanramon in a calm voice.

The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny arrived outside the Triceraton prison. As they came in another prisoner was being dragged out struggling against three Triceraton guards.

"No, not the Games, please don't take me to the Games, anything but the Games," begged the alien, as he was being loaded onto a ship and taken off to parts unknown.

"Okay, I'll bite," said Don to one of the Triceraton guards out of morbid curiosity, "What exactly are these games?"

The Triceraton snarled at Don.

"Pray, you never mind that out, alien," growled the Triceraton guard as the Triceratons ushered Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles onto a moving pathway, which rolled into a chamber.

Up above, a branding device hung ominously. Adding to the fun, a Triceraton at the command station pressed a lever which caused six sets of metal brackets with holes in the middle hovered them.

"Fresh meat, ready for processing," said the Triceraton. "Hands in the air, freaks."

"Hey, who are you calling freak, freak," said Raph in a challenging manner before the Triceraton glared at him, causing the hotheaded terrapin to back off.

Reluctantly, everyone raised their hands, as the brackets came down onto their hands, causing a blue glowing bracelet to appear on both wrists. The Triceraton then pressed a button, which caused the bracelets to lock together, forming handcuffs. Despite their struggles, The Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were not able to find a way out. The Triceraton pressed another switch causing the branding device to come down, burning a glowing blue stick on brand that could not be removed by the human hand on one arm of all six of them. The Triceratons then ushered the Turtles, Harry, and Ginny towards the area of the prison. Ginny seemed to be going a little too slowly for the Triceratons' liking so one of the Triceratons roughly shoved her forward.

"Hey, watch it horn for brains," said Harry angrily. The Triceraton snarled at Harry, raising his blaster as if he wanted to blow Harry into pieces. "No, I don't think so. I heard your boss, he wants us alive."

The Triceraton growled before pulling out a keycard and pressing a red button, which caused shockwaves through Harry's body, originating from the brand that had been placed on him. Ginny glared angrily at the Triceraton but could not do anything because of the handcuffs that were on her.

"I can make you wish you weren't,” snarled the Triceraton before letting off the button and roughly shoving Harry forward. "Now get going!"

Harry gave the saurian a final angry glare before following the others into the prison. As they were settled into their cell, Harry felt he had the upper hand over the others due to his brief Azkaban stint the previous year. The Triceraton pressed a button, unlocking the shackles.

"So, Harry, you've been through this before, any pointers on how to survive," said Don casually.

"I've got one," said Mikey.

"What, Mikey?" asked Don.

"Don't trust anyone named Bubba, especially when he asks you to drop soap," suggested Mikey casually before shuddering as the others groaned.

Later, the Triceraton guard opened the doors to the cells.

"Move on, everyone into the Cafeteria," snarled the Triceraton. "Chow time."

Groups of prisoners walked down the corridors, preparing to eat lunch. Across from the cell where Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles were, two prisoners, which resembled a humanoid rhino and warthog, exited, mumbling something about "stinking toitles" before heading down towards the Cafeteria for some food.

"Finally," said Mikey. "I am so hungry I could..."

Mikey was stopped by running into a large, ill-tempered orange alien wearing a metal plate over his mouth.

"Rarrgh," growled the alien. "No one touches Rynokk."

Rynokk advanced on Michelangelo, hand raised in the air as the turtle stammered his apologies before Raph leaped into action.

"Hey, tough guy, you want to pick on someone, pick on me," said Raph before Leo grabbed Raph.

"Easy, Raph, we got to keep a low profile," said Leo.

Raph reluctantly backed off as Rynokk laughed at them all.

"Bunch of pussies," growled Rynokk before stalking off. Another alien was coming up from behind the six prisoners.

"You don't want to mess with Rynokk," advised the alien. "He is the king of this cell block. I'd make nice with him if I were you."

They walked over to a place where another prisoner was getting a swirly looking white substance from a dispenser before walking off.

"Desserts are the main commodity on the inside," said the alien as in the background, Rynokk was being handed a dessert as a bribe to stop from pummeling a rather weak looking alien. "You can buy and sell just about anything with them."

Mikey walked over to the dispenser, before pouring a bowl full of the swirly white substance.

"No one's getting my dessert," said Mikey greedily before digging into the white substance.

The prisoner who had gotten the swirly white substance before Mikey walked over to a Triceraton guard who trust a scrub brush in his hand.

"You, floor wax detail," snarled the Guard. "I want to see that floor shine."

"Uh the desserts are over there," said the alien, pointing to another dispenser a few feet away. "That's the floor wax dispenser."

Mikey suddenly felt the urge to get sick at this news and rushed over, hand over his mouth, before rushing across the room to throw up. Don turned the alien.

"Not off to a good start are we?" asked Don rhetorically.

"It will be even worse when they find out your friend has hurled in the salad bar," said the alien in disgust.

In the main laboratory, Professor Honeycutt was surrounded by all kinds of high tech gear so he could build his Teleportal but he angrily shoved the gear off the table. The two Triceraton guards stationed to guard the robot angrily pointed their blasters at him. If he built the Teleportal, then Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles could go home but he could not under good conscious put the Teleportal in evil hands. For the first time, the Professor wished he did not design the device in the first place.

Back at the cell, with Mikey still looking rather ill, Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles were making plans to escape.

"So, we need to find a way out of here and fast," said Harry. "What did you guys swipe?"

"I got a cup," said Raph.

I've got some floor wax," said Don.

"More floor wax," said Ginny.

"I've got spoons," said Leo.

They turned to Mikey who looked around before picking up a rock on the cell floor.

"Uh, I've got a rock," said Mikey desperately before getting an incredulous look at the other five prisoners looking at him. "Oh right, like floor wax is going to help us bust out of here."

"Maybe," said Don. "If we add a little soot, then a drop of moisture, we have a crude but effective smoke bomb."

Don took a bit of floor wax, before mixing in the soot. He then unscrewed the bottom of his breather slightly, adding a drop of the liquid from inside from it. As a result, the floor wax smoke bomb started smoking. Don looked at everyone in triumph.

"I love it when I'm right," said Don happily.

"Still, we need to swipe a guard's key card," said Ginny logically.

"We'll worry about that later," said Harry before drawing a diagram on the soot on the prison ground. "We go down the corridor, making our way out through the drainage system. From there, we scale the outer wall and go out through the exercise yard."

"I've been timing the cell block gates," said Raph. "The lock resets every thirty seconds, giving us plenty of time to get out once a guard opens the door.

Then it's settled, we go tonight," concluded Leo.

During dinnertime in the Cafeteria, Don pulled out the floor wax and soot mixture wrapped in a damp cloth before pulling out the breather unit and adding a drop of liquid to it, before sticking the smoke bomb underneath the table.

"There, I wrapped it in a damp cloth, which will act like a fuse, delaying the chemical reaction by about six hours," explained Don in a low voice. "Now all we need is a guard's key card and for that we need a diversion."

"Finally, something I'm good at," said Mikey happily.

Before this plan could be put into action any further, the hulking form of Rynokk marched into the form, growling angrily.

"Let me at the weaklings," said Rynokk angrily, before turning to Raph and making a reach for his dinner. "Give me your food, freak."

"Make me!" yelled Raph before shoving Rynokk back.

"No one touches Rynokk," growled Rynokk before lunging at Raph but Raph avoided the charge of a larger opponent by ducking down and coming behind him, in a fighting stance.

"Raph wait," started Leo before Raph kicked Rynokk back, so Leo just put his head in his hands and muttered, "What an idiot."

Rynokk reached up, punching Raph and knocking him back. Two of the Triceraton guards made a move to put a stop to this but a third raised his hand into the air. Harry attempted to vainly attempt to grab a key card but the Triceratons moved forward out of his reach.

"Wait," remarked the guard. "This could be entertaining."

Raph flipped back as Rynokk gave a mighty bellow before charging at Raph but Raph leaped up, before kicking a bowl into Rynokk's face, blinding him with the substance within.

"Rynokk, Rynokk, Rynokk!" chanted most of the prisoners, except for Harry, Ginny, Leo, Mikey, and Don who just hid their faces in embarrassment with Raph making a scene.

"These aliens seem to have a certain flare," remarked one of the guards as Raph ducked a bunch before leaping up onto the table.

"Yeah, they would make prime candidates for the Games," remarked a second guard.

"Rynokk, Rynokk, Rynokk!" chanted the prisoners before Raph leapt up and promptly kicked the table into the face of Rynokk staggering him back before catching him with a double kick to the face.

Rynokk went down hard as the prisoners gasped before quickly changing their loyalties.

"Green guy, green guy, green guy!" chanted the prisoners as Raph played to the crowd, standing over his defeated adversary.

"I've seen enough," growled one of the Triceraton guards before pulling out his keycard and pressing the red button to send shockwaves throughout Raph's body, causing the turtle to drop to his knees.

Raph convulsed in pain before the button was released the other two Triceraton guards picked him up roughly by the arms.

"Take him to Solitary," snarled one of the guards.

The Triceratons dragged off Raph for a little time in Solitary Confinement. Harry felt this may compromise their little jail break plan due to Raph being in Solitary and their status of not having a key card.

In the prison cell, the three remaining Turtles, Harry, and Ginny were formulating a new plan.

"We can still spring Raph from Solitary and access the drainage system through solitary," said Leo.

"Yeah, but we do need to swipe a guard's keycard to remove these bracelets and these tattoos," remarked Don.

"I've got an idea," said Ginny. No one spoke, so she went on. "Well, if a prisoner is really sick, I think they have to take him to the infirmary, right."

"I got really sick in Azkaban being close to the Dementors but I didn't take any trip to the infirmary," said Harry in a dark, brooding tone of voice.

"Not, all prisons are run by a total brain-dead dolt like Cornelius Fudge, Harry," said Ginny coolly. "So, if someone gets sick, then the guards can enter, allowing us to swipe a keycard."

"Yeah, but how do you make getting sick convincing," said Mikey logically, who had a bowl of peanuts from he had swiped the cafeteria and was eating the peanuts like he was dying of hunger. Don pulled out some floor wax and gave him an evil look. "Oh no, come on."

Harry, Ginny, and Leo grabbed Mikey, and held him down. All three of them were barely enough to hold the Turtle down as Don forced him to eat some floor wax in an attempt to give a repeat performance from earlier in the day.

Moments later, the Triceratons were patrolling outside the cells when a loud banging noise was heard from inside one of the cell. The Triceraton guards moved in close to investigate the sign of the racket.

"Help, help, my brother is really sick!" cried the voice of Donatello from inside the cell.

The Triceraton Guard snarled before pressing a button to open up the cell before marching in and angrily lifting up an ill looking Mikey.

"That trick will never work on us!" growled the Triceraton before Mikey's eyes went wide and his cheeks bulged before he threw up on the Triceraton guard. The Triceraton looked at Mikey in disgust before throwing him down preparing to smack Mikey around for ruining his uniform.

Thankfully for Mikey, at that moment, Don's homemade smoke bomb went off, causing the smoke alarms to go wild in the cafeteria. A moment later, a Triceraton came over the loud speaker.

"Code red, Cafeteria," said the Triceraton frantically. "I repeat, code red Cafeteria."

"We'll deal with you filth later," growled the Triceraton that Mikey had thrown up on.

The three Triceraton guards walked out of the cell, slamming the door behind them.

"Don, did you grab the key card?" asked Leo as soon as the Triceratons left.

"I thought you were going to grab it Leo," said Don before turning to Harry. "Harry, did you grab it?"

"No, because I thought Ginny was going to grab it," said Harry before sighing. "Ginny, please tell me you grabbed the key card."

"Sorry, Harry," said Ginny.

"What we have here as a result of this incident gentlemen, lady, is a failure to communicate," said Harry in a lecturing tone of voice before Mikey began to cough madly before spitting out the key card, covered in vomit.

"Raph, better appreciate this," said Mikey weakly.

Don looked at the vomit covered key card in disgust.

"I am not touching that key card," said Don before pressing his toe down on the button freeing the five of the shackles. "At least, not any more than I have to."

Don flipped the keycard up before pressing another button, which caused the tattoos to come off. He then pointed it at the door and opened it before everyone made a quick break for the door, which the Triceratons were walking through and the lock resetting process was in place.

"Fifteen seconds before the lock resets, quickly," said Leo as Leo, Don, Ginny, and Harry slid under the door with Mikey clutching his stomach and running towards the door.

"You try moving quickly when you've lost your lunch!" snapped Mikey before he belched and threw himself on the floor a few feet away from the door where Don and Leo pulled him in, just seconds before the door slammed shut.

Don, Mikey, Leo, Harry, and Ginny moved down the corridor as Donatello pulled out the vomit covered key card outside of a room that looked rather cramped and had a slot where the key card could go, with a bunch of fancy symbol writing on the door.

"If my Triceratonese is correct, this is where they should be holding Raph," said Don before swiping the key card in.

The door sprung open to reveal a bunch of cleaning supplies.

"No actually, I believe the words on that door would be Triceratonese for Janitor's Closet," said Mikey, looking over the cleaning utensils inside.

"Maybe we should try door number two," said Harry in a mock game show announcer's voice.

Don walked into the closet, picking up a broom and twirling it like a Bo staff.

"At least it won't be a total loss," said Don wielding the broom in a fighting stance.

The others figured they better find themselves some weapons as well. Leo came out with a pair of plungers that he put in his sheaths.

"Definitely not katanas, but they will have to do," stated Leo.

Mikey picked up a toilet brush.

"So, what do you think?" asked Mikey.

"I think I don't want to know where those brushes have been," responded Don calmly.

Ginny picked up a metal bucket that was in the closet and Harry looked, seeing an interesting item left in the closet.

"I really can't pass this one up," said Harry before picking up the item, which just happened to be the kitchen sink.

Don walked over to the next door, sticking the key card in. This door happened to be the Solitary Confinement cell, containing Raph.

"What took you so long?" asked Raph grumpily before taking notice of the other's weapons. "Did you bring me a weapon at least?"

Leo pulled out the pair of spoons he swiped earlier, handing them to Raph. Raph nodded grimly before they made a break towards the drainage system.

Zanramon walked into the lab where Professor Honeycutt was located. He looked rather disappointed at the lack of Teleportal device completed.

"Professor Honeycutt, your time is up, now watch as the first of your friends is executed," said Zanramon cheerfully. "And know, by building the Teleportal, you could have very well saved them."

Zanramon prepared to siphon poisonous gas in through the vent where the Turtle that was thrown into solitary confinement was located to kill him slowly and painfully. Being the evil cruel hearted bastard he was, the Prime Leader turned on the view screen so the Fugitoid could watch his friend's slow and painful demise.

Unfortunately for the Prime Leader, the Turtle had escaped the Solitary Confinement cell. He pushed a button to switch the view towards the other cell but the other five prisoners had fled as well.

"A prison break!" growled Zanramon angrily before switching on the loud speaker. "The six off worlders who were with the Fugitoid have escaped. Guards go and capture the prisoners, do not allow them off the grounds. Repeat, do not allow them off the grounds under any circumstances whatsoever."

Outside the prison, the Turtles, Ginny, and Harry made their way out. All they had to worry about getting to the gate which was dead ahead. Of course, a few seconds later, a couple dozen angry Triceraton guards exited the doors in front of the prison.

"Subdue the prisoners," growled the lead guard.

Another Triceraton pressed a button frantically but no shock effects were happening. Raph cracked his knuckles in anticipation.

"I said subdue the prisoners!" snapped the lead guard once again.

The Triceraton kept pressing his shock button but to no avail as the six escaped prisoners pulled out their household utensils makeshift weapons. The Triceratons started laughing before one got a plunger thrown at him. It stuck on his mouth, dead on as they jumped into battle. Leo grabbed the plunger, started plunging up and down on it before pulling it off the Triceraton's mouth and blocking a club with his plunger weapons.

Harry used the kitchen sink as a shield, causing the clubs to bounce off the sink harmlessly. Ginny raised her bucket, waiting the Triceraton in the gut with it before getting knocked down by a second Triceraton. She looked up, horrified as the Triceraton raised his club, prepared to bash her brains in. Harry was struggling as the Triceraton he was doing battle with was holding him down with his club but he managed to see Ginny's predicament out of the corner of his eyes. Using all the leg strength he could muster, he flipped the Triceraton that pinned him down into the Triceraton that was about to club Ginny, causing the two saurians to crash together. Harry quickly struck the two Triceratons with a split kick.

Don swept on the legs out from underneath the rushing Triceraton solider. Raph leapt up into the air, twirling his spoons madly.

"Spoons!" yelled Raph wickedly before landing in front of the Triceraton and blocking a shot with the club with the ever-deadly spoon before knocking the club out of his hand with a well placed spoon shot. He then put the spoon right at the throat of the Triceraton.

"Not so tough without your little shock button, now, are you," said Raph before getting squeezed from behind by the massive arms from another Triceraton. Raph managed to get his arms free before spinning his spoons, bringing them down on the wrists of the Triceraton, causing the saurian to let go, wincing in pain.

Mikey then leaped up, putting the brushes on the horns of the Triceraton that Raph just spooned before mounting his back and riding him around.

"Hi, ho Triceraton away!" yelled Mikey before getting shrugged off. The Triceraton found himself getting bashed over the head by the kitchen sink wielding Harry. With a thud, he fell down due to the sick shot.

Leo scaled the prison walls with the plungers before pulling them off, causing the Triceratons to run headfirst into the wall. Leo then leaped at two more, knocking them back as he slashed at the chest of the Triceratons with the plungers. Leon kissed both of the plungers before remembering where they were liable to have been and a look of disgust reached his face.

Don fought off the remaining Triceraton with the broomstick, before sweeping the saurian's legs out from underneath it. Raph rolled into action and attempted to impale the Triceraton with the spoon not soon after he became airborne. Thankfully for the dinosaur, he had the presence of mind to roll out of the way. Harry leaped up, bashing the Kitchen Sink over the head of the Triceraton knocking him down.

"Not bad for a bunch of cleaning supplies," concluded Don before a laser blast burned his broom to ashes.

Another group of Triceraton guards, this time wielding laser blasters were closing in on the Turtles, Ginny, and Harry. The six narrowly avoided the blast so far.

"Set your blasters to stun," ordered the lead guard. "The Prime Leader wants them alive, he says he still has a use for them yet."

Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles leaped into action but they were each blasted with the stun lasers, knocked out. Only Raphael and the mighty spoons remained as the last line of defense. He leaped up into the air, twirling his spoons but he too was stunned by the laser blast. The Triceratons walked over, picking up the prisoners.

"Word has been sent down from the top," snarled the lead guard. "They are to be shipped off to...The Games."

With that final word, the prisoners were dragged onto a Triceraton air ship, which blasted off, flying a short distance before touching down right in front of the Tri-Sports Arena.

"So, what exactly are these games?" asked Harry, even through he really didn't want to know the answer.

"For you offworlders, certain doom," snarled the Triceraton guard as Ginny, Harry, and the Turtles were ushered into the gladiator arena.

The gate cranked up as they walked into the arena. The challenge that greeted them was extremely grim indeed. Inside the Tri-Sports arena was a one eyed, many tentacled, and very ill tempered purple space monster that looked like it hadn't eaten in some time. The monster looked at Harry, Ginny, and the Turtles as if lunch had been served.

"You know, I'm really starting to miss the Shredder right about now," remarked Mikey grimly.
Sign up to rate and review this story