Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Beautiful Lie

Me Talking

by Popciclegirl 1 review

I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS!

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 367 words

0Unrated
I WENT TO SEE P!ATD YESTERDAY! They were awesome! The concert was great!

First off Plain White Tees performed! They were awesome! They really got the crowd goin'!!! Afterwards Jack's Mannequin played and we had so much fun! That wasn't the fun part though. The lead singer from the PWT came to the audience started signing autographs and taking pictures. Me and my best bud were talking to him for a good 15 minutes.

Then....THE SHOW STARTED! I sang to everyword and...it was just so awesome!

Things that I screamed-
"MARRY ME BRENDON!"
"BRENDON WILL YOU MARRY ME?"
"I WANNA HUG YOU SO BADLY!"
"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!"
"BANANAS!"
"crying"
"I LOVE YOU BRENDON!"

Brendon said yes. :D I am soo not jokeing. I have his e-mail address(he gets paid to talk to fans...:C and I happened to be one of them) so we talked for about an hour today. My friend got married to Spencer, LOL.

My favorite thing that was probably said thru' out the whole concert(besides yes) was "Well now I do recall, we were just getting to the part where the shock sets in and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick gags" Really funny! Brendon had some good, and sexy moves. Yes I told him all of this. I even saw my mom and little brother singing along. :D I was jumpin up and down, singing to EVERY SONG! Even the covers.

The best part of the whole concert was when I grabbed Brendon's hand. He let go so he could play the piano. It was soo magical. I wanted to bite it...

NO I AM KIDDING! I held it for about...10.6 seconds.

I didn't buy anything because DAMN that stuff was expensive. Next time I go to Hot Topic I will buy every P!ATD shirt there...if they have it in my size. SMALL!

I did start to gag because I was crying hard. Or it might be me being underweight...whatevahs..

I HAD SO MUCH FUN! I WILL GO AGAIN! You just wait.

F.Y.I. DVD comes out November...gasp I think 14. YES!

Bye peoples.
Sign up to rate and review this story