Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 12

by Cucumber 4 reviews

Day twelve

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 1319 words

0Unrated
I didn't open my eyes immediately after I woke up, I just lay there smiling to myself, feeling sexually satisfied. I didn't wake up in my room, though. The sun filled the bedroom I was staying in and it took awhile for my eyes to adjust. Once they did I got up on my elbows and looked around. Oh shit, I was still in Brendon's room. And I was naked. I was about to get out of bed and put on some clothes when Brendon emerged from the bathroom, his hair wet and a towel was wrapped around his waist. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hello gorgeous. Slept well?"

I yawned before nodding. He crawled into bed to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"What time is it?"

"It's about 7am. We'll go back on the bus at 10."

"I ought to go back to my room."

He nodded before kissing me again, eagerly pushing my lips apart with his tongue and straddling me on the bed.

"You can stay a little longer."

I barely heard him as he made his way down my necks and towards my breasts. He ripped the duvet off me and loosened his towel. He kissed me eagerly as he placed himself between my legs.

There was a loud knock on the door and Brendon froze. His eyes widened in shock and he rolled off me. Again there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Brendon, wake up dude!"

"Fuck, you have to hide!"

I quickly jumped towards the bathroom, grabbing my clothes in the progress. Brendon wrapped the towel around him again and walked towards the door. He didn't open it until he was sure I was out of sight.

"What the fuck do you want Jon?"

I heard their voices through the bathroom door. I was dressing, trying my hardest to come up with a decent story explaining what I really was doing in Brendon's bathroom. My clothes were still damp since yesterday; I suppose leaving them on the floor wasn't such a great idea. Unfortunately I couldn't find my panties. I just prayed to God that they weren't lying in the middle of the floor somewhere. I finally decided to step out, once I had fixed my make-up.

"There you are! I have been looking for you."

"You have?"

"Yeah, what were you doing in there anyway?"

A panicked expression appeared on Brendon's face. I, however, happen to be a journalist, and we're trained not to show any inappropriate expression. Brendon would suck as a journalist.

"Oh, I ran out of toilet paper."

"You could have come to mine. The doors are always open!"

"I'll remember that next time. Let's go down to breakfast and let Brendon dress in peace."

Jon nodded and walked out of the room.

"Great save. See you downstairs."

He blew me kisses as he closed the door behind me. Jon was waiting by the elevator, tapping his foot in annoyance.

"I hate this elevator. It takes too damn long."

"Relax, you'll get your coffee fix in no time."

Once we got into the elevator Jon cornered me.

"Jon, what are you doing?"

"I know your secret."

My heart was pounding in my chest. He got even closer to me.

"Oh, what's my secret?"

He smirked and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I know about you and Brendon."

My heart stopped beating and I began sweating. Thankfully the elevator stopped and more people came in, so Jon backed away from me. He gave me a knowing look as he stepped out of the elevator.

I tried not to sit near Jon, but I could feel him looking at me. I felt really uncomfortable and the tension between us didn't get any better when Brendon joined us by the table and sat down next to me. He put his hand in my lap under the table and dropped my pants there.

"You forgot these."

I felt myself blush as I whispered in return.

"Jon knows."

His jaw dropped slightly and he looked over at Jon who just smirked. Spencer looked up from his plate, obviously feeling the tension in the air.

"What's up guys?"

I saw Brendon's jaw clench, he had locked eyes with Jon, and it looked like they were having a staring contest. Ryan looked at both of them.

"Guys, are you fighting over a girl again?"

They snapped out of their daze and looked at Ryan. Jon spoke first.

"As it happens, we are."

"You're just jealous because I got her but you didn't!"

"You know you could've cost that girl her job."

Brendon quickly rose up from his seat and shoved a fist towards Jon's face.

"You say anything else and this will be in your face!"

Jon stood up as well, a huge grin covering his face.

"So you think you can take me? Go ahead and have a try!"

Brendon would have jumped over the table towards Jon if I hadn't grabbed his shirt to hold him back.

"Wow guys. Are you sure this girl is something worth fighting for?"

"Trust me, she isn't."

They all glanced in my direction. Oops, had I said it out loud?

"Girls really aren't worth fist fights. Especially not between friends."

Jon just shrugged and kept on drinking his coffee. I knew we couldn't keep our affair a secret for long, but I never thought Brendon would blow up like that. The silence at the table was almost unbearable. Ryan and Spencer tried to lighten the mood but there was just too much tension.

Once we got on the tour bus the tension had gotten so overwhelming it was almost impossible to imagine how we were going to survive the ride between cities. I didn't really know why Jon was overreacting like that, nor did I understand why it was bothering Brendon so much. Jon had retired to his bunk as soon as we got inside, claiming he was really tired. Spencer and Ryan watched a movie and Brendon sat down in the front of the bus, staring at the road straight ahead. I wanted to know what was going on with them, so I joined Brendon on the couch.

"I suppose you want to know what's up, right?"

I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"Jon likes you. And he's really jealous because I got into your pants before he did."

He smiled slightly.

"Actually, I didn't start flirting with you until I found out that Jon thought you were hot."

I looked at him in shock.

"Were you just playing with me?"

"No, well, at first. But I've always thought you were hot, I just didn't know if I wanted to get to know you better. Look, I know I might not really make sense; I never really do anyway, but I'm actually thankful I did flirt with you, even though it was at first only to piss Jon off. I've gotten to know you better, and I really like you."

"But Jon's your friend, how could you do that to him?"

"I never thought that we would go as far as we have. And I was just trying to piss him off. Besides, he has never made a move on you, has he?"

I thought about that for a second. He had been the nicest to me, apart from Brendon when we were alone, and he was always offering me something.

"I don't know. I'm a bit like a blank page when it comes to guys."

"Really? How many have gotten into your pants?"

"Two, including you. Jay was my first."

He nodded before leaning in for a kiss, when I hesitated he smiled.

"It's okay. They won't see us."

He gave me a soft kiss before standing up.

"I'm going to go and talk to Jon. I think we need to sort this Max-issue out."
Sign up to rate and review this story