Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 10

by cutegirl12356 1 review

Read it and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 737 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV

We got out of the shower, and I got dressed. Quinn got dressed too surprise. "I wanna go dancing!"

"Oh really, I guess we can go."

"Well I've got to call Aneesah and see if she can come over and watch Briana."

"You do that, while I kiss you.", he said as he climbed on top of me kissing down my neck.

On the phone.

Aneesah: Hello

Me: Hey can you do me a favor?

Aneesah: Yeah, what is it?

Me: Can you watch Briana tonight, because Quinn wants to take me out dancing.

Aneesah: Yeah I'll be over in fifth teen minutes.

Me: Okay, thanks.

Aneesah: No problem, it's at least I can do.

Me: Okay bye

Aneesah: bye

End of conversation.

The whole conversation I was holding back moans and giggling. When I got off I lifted Quinn's chin and kissed him. He put his hands up my shirt. I grabbed his hands and put them out of my shirt, he looked up at me. "We have to get ready Aneesah is going to be over in a little bit."

"That's all the time I need.", he said smirking.

"No, I don't want Aneesah to walk in on something like this.", he laughed and got up.

"Okay, but you know you want me."

"Is that all you think about?", I asked giving him a smirk.

"Yes, but look who is responsible for it.", he said motioning to the mirror.

"Well, I can't argue with that."

"Stop being so conceded.", I laughed as I walked to the bathroom and put on some make up and fixed my hair. Soon enough there was a knock at the door. I walked in to see Aneesah who let herself in. Well what do you expect I gave her a key.

"Hey, thought you couldn't hear me so I let myself in. I brought some movies and popcorn.", I giggled then Quinn walked in.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, call me if you need to, you can even call Quinn's cell."

"Will do, now go and have fun you deserve it."

"Okay", grabbed my keys and we walked out. The whole ride we were laughing and talking it was nice. We finally got into the club. We went straight to the dance floor. I never knew dancing was so fun until I went to meet the guys. We danced for a really long time and got thristy so we headed towards the bar. I ordered a water because I have to drive home and I just didn't feel like drinking tonight. I turned around sipping on my water then I stoped dead in my tracks I droped the glass. What I saw was so shocking. The woman who called me a whore for falling for Frankie was playing tonsil hockey with someone who wasn't Frankie. She got up and lead him out and into the girls bathroom.

"What's wrong?", Quinn said putting his arms around me. He looked in the direction that I still was looking towards, but by the time he looked Jamia was already in the bathroom with who ever that was.

"Baby what's wrong? What were you looking at?", he asked getting worried.

"I want to go home.", I said practically running out of the club.

"Baby what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"No, no don't shut me out tell me what happened.", I began to cry. Why did I have to see? How am I going to tell Frankie? Why couldn't Gerard or Miranda anyone but me.

"Baby just tell me."

"Jamia is cheating on Frankie." , I said threw sobs.

"What?! How do you know?"

"She was making out with some other guy then lead him off to the bathroom and I don't think he wanted to remind her to wash her hands."

"Why are you so upset about this?"

"Because I have to tell Frankie!", I cried harder into his shoulder. He picked me up and carried me to the car, and gently put me in. I was dozing off, my eyes were closed. Then I heard Quinn say under his breath.

"Damn Frank you always do this to me.", I wanted to know what he meant by that but I was so tired. I dozed off into dreams that would never be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry that it's so short but at least it's something! Tell me what you think! You rock! More soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story