Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Other Seven

A Meeting of Teams

by water_dragon 3 reviews

what happens if the seven teenagers of the prophecy meet another seven teenagers who THINK they are the ones from the prophecy? The Next Chapter is actually up... Yay!... why is this thing not cha...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 796 words

2Original
we open our scene in the art room of wycliffe christian school where JACQUI is sitting in front of Computer 4 and is extremly annoyed
the following is the discussion between JACQUI and THE CAT WHO HAS INVADED HER BRAIN AND LEAVES FUR EVERYWHERE who we shall call CAT

CAT: what's wrong Jacqui?
JACQUI: i typed up my entire story(part one) and then the internet just cut out for no reason
CAT: anything else?
JACQUI: my mother insulted me this morning and my friends ignored me
CAT: that's right, i remember that
JACQUI: get your tail off the back of my eye
CAT: sorry

now that you have had a delightful insight into my brain we shall continue with the story

--------------------------------------------

Archie spun the wheels of his skateboard and put it on the ground, "So we going skateboarding?"
"Already gone," Atlanta said cheekily.
"Oi!" he yelled and sped after her.
When they reached the skatepark there were already two guys using the ramp. Sitting on a park bench were four guys and a blonde girl in assorted shapes and sizes. The guys on the ramp were showing off to each other.

Atlanta grinned at Achie, "ready to prove who's best?"
"I think that'd be me."
"That I doubt!" said Atlanta and skated off. The purple haired boy followed her smiling to himself.
They had not been showing off for long when Theresa, Jay and Herry turned up. Archie and Atlanta went over to greet them. The two guys who had been skating sauntered over and introduced themselves. One was called Heith and the other Aaron.

The group from the park bench also came over and introduced themselves; the blonde girl was Abigale, she had her arm linked with a boy called Jeremy. The otehrs were Oliver, Noah and Tomas. Tomas kept looking at Theresa.
"You were totally awesome out there!" Aaron said to Archie and Atlanta.
"You weren't half bad yourself," Atlanta laughed back "nothing against me of course."

"We're all much better at fighting," said Jeremy.
Jay frowned, "fighting... ?"
"Yes fighting," Jeremy said proudly, "We are the descendents of greek gods and heroes! There is a prophecy that we will overthrow Cronus!"
Herry looked very confused "but I thought... "
"Which ones?" Jay asked quickly. (For you to see clearly i have made a table/list thing:)
Jeremy-Jason-The Leader
Heith-Hercules-The Strong
Abigale-Artemis-The Hunter
Oliver-Oddysseus-The Brains
Aaron-Achilles-The Warrior
Tomas-Theseus-The Fighter
Noah-Narcissus-The Good Looking(remind you of anyone?)

The REAL prophesised ones were shocked and confused. "How do you know?" Jay asked.
"We were visited by Zeus himself," Jeremy said proudly. Atlanta frowned and suddenly skated back to the Brownstone.
Everyone else continued talking, but they didn't say anything about their own experiences. Soon after Atlanta left; Jay, Archie and Herry followed her back(Theresa and Abigale were talking like only teenage girls could), they found her her furiously talking to Odie and Neil. Archie strode over and held her shoulders, "calm down." Odie agreed.
"Yeah, calm doubt Zeus even knows about this."
"Let's go ask him," Neil said brightly and walked out the door.

At the school Mr Suez/Zeus scratched his head. "I definately didn't do such a thing, perhaps its a fraud?"
"You'll have to find out more before acting," put in Hera "If it's just a case of misinformation then you just inform them of a fraud. If something IS going on you can know about it early and quash the problem."

"But how?" Atlanta asked later in the evening, the group was on assorted couches and beanbags. A movie was playing on the TV but no one was watching ti.
"We need to see how they fight," said Jay, his mind racing ahead.
"Heith said they head up to the skatepark(or whatever you call them in canada(i'm aussie remember)) every weekend," said Archie.
Theresa tapped her chin with the TV guide. "what if we GAVE them a threat to fight?"
Jay sat up, "That's it!" He flipped open his PMR, "What do you say to a defenceless angry manticore?"

---------------------------------------------------------------
YAY it's finally up
JACQUI: everybody cheer!
CAT: Hooray!
CROWD WHO WATCH MY LIFE AND MOVIES ON A GIANT FLAT SCREEN TV INSIDE MY HEAD: Hooray!

sorry i couldn't get the whole thing up yesterday, i was somewhere else and couldn't send it home because my school email wasn't working

also, it you find any words you can't understand(owing to my large vocab.) just tell me and i'll keep it simple

actually, Jacob was using all my words right after i said them today
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE FOR JACOB APPLETON WHO WILL PROBABLY NEVER READ THIS
don't use my words like that
---------------------------------
/ ok i'm done, does anyone know how to stop the html effects, i havn't figured it out yet/
Sign up to rate and review this story