Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Fic-For-All

The Green Who? (Buffy/ The Green Arrow)

by cflat 0 reviews

Written for TTH's FFA. #1: Buffy meets the Green Arrow.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Buffy, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 826 words

0Unrated
The Green Who?
Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +


The Green Who? (Buffy/Oliver Queen)
__________________________________________________


Buffy sighed to herself as she walked down the street. She was on vacation in Metropolis with her sister, Dawn, for the first time in years.


Ever since the fall of the Sunnydale hellmouth, Buffy had been busier than ever (which was ironic, considering Buffy had thought that if there were more Slayer's around, that she'd have more time to herself). Between helping find the newly Called Slayers, helping Giles rebuild the Watcher's Council, etc, Buffy had had hardly any time to herself, and it was showing.


When Giles noticed that she wasn't being as... enthusiastic as she normally was, he suggested that she take a vacation. After Dawn had heard that Buffy was taking a vacation she invited herself along (not that Buffy had minded; in fact, she was going to ask Dawn along anyway. She hadn't spent that much time with her sister lately) and suggested that they go to Metropolis. Buffy agreed.


While the days in Metropolis were different (as Buffy and Dawn did some sightseeing and other things) the nights, for Buffy at least, were almost always the same. Like when she was living at Sunnydale, Buffy patrolled the streets at night; well, mostly every night.


Since Metropolis wasn't on a hellmouth, there was less demonic activity. So far, Buffy had only staked one vampire. This city, however, had more human-crime than Sunnydale did-probably because the local's weren't afraid to stay outside at night. Besides that one vamp, the only other things she stopped was someone trying to break into a car, and some weirdo trying to rape a girl.


'This night couldn't get any more boring,' Buffy thought to herself. She was patrolling in a more well to do part of Metropolis, and so far, no one had needed her help. Now, Buffy was wishing she was relaxing in her hotel room with her sister-who had tried to talk Buffy out of patrolling for the night.


"C'mon, Buffy," Dawn had said. "We're supposed to be here on vacation. Let the locals take care of themselves for the night." But Buffy had insisted that she needed to "stretch" her legs for a bit.


Buffy walked slowly as she turned the corner. It was near midnight, and this street was empty-which made her job both easier and more boring.


The noiseless night was broken when Buffy heard a female scream "No!" She took off towards where she thought the scream came from.


When Buffy turned a corner, she slowed down when she saw she was in an alley. The alley was between two large, old buildings, and it had a Dumpster-which was where a big guy had backed a young woman by the wall. Buffy walked quickly, but silently, towards them.


"No!" The woman cried, trying to fight the guy off. "Please stop." She sobbed.


"Don't struggle," the guy said. "This will go easier if you don't."


Buffy had seen (and heard) enough.


"Hey!" She called, getting their attention. Startled, the big guy turned to face her.


"If a woman says "no", then that means no." She informed the guy.


"Back off!" He ordered her. "If you know what's good for you." Buffy rolled her eyes, and then punched him in the face. The guy must have had a soft head because he was out cold before he hit the ground with a thud.


The victim's eyes followed the guy down. She then looked back up at Buffy.


"Thank you," she said. She then ran as fast as she could out of the alley.


'Well,' Buffy thought to herself, 'at least she thanked me.' She then sensed that she wasn't alone.


"Who's there?" She asked the empty alley. A figure stepped out of the shadows. He (Buffy could now tell that he was a he) was dressed in a green costume, complete with a hood that was covering most of his face. He was also wearing sunglasses to cover his eyes.


"I would have helped you," He told her with a voice that was obviously disguised. "But it looked like you had everything under control."


"Who are you?" Buffy asked him. She didn't know who he was-only that he was of no threat to her. As far as she could tell, he was a normal human.


"Haven't you heard?" He asked her. "I'm the Green Arrow."


Buffy frowned. "The Green who?" She asked him. Behind her, she heard the guy she knocked out groan. She glanced at him (apparently that wasn't a wake-up groan, as he was still out) and when she looked back, her visitor was gone. She blinked.


"Wow," She muttered to herself. "He's even faster then Angel, and he's a vampire!"


Buffy turned to face the guy on the ground. "Now, what am I going to do with you?" She asked the unconscious man.
______________________________________________________

So, how'd you all like my first fic-for-all? Review and tell me!
Sign up to rate and review this story