Categories > Original > Humor

The Parody Of My Life

by 99luftbalons 0 reviews

This is my life, put into story format. I think that explains enough.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Published: 2006-11-18 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 353 words

-1Boring
Once upon a time there was a fanfiction writer named Sarah. She loved reading and writing fanfiction very much. Almost as mush as that silly delousional red-head. No, she was referring to Ron Weasly, stupid. But anyhow, thats askew from the point. We start our story with waking up, and getting ready for school. Waiting for the buss can prove quite boring.

After the bus ride, you can find me walking to class. I am usually one of the first in the classroom, as we have 15 minuets to wander the school campus before the bell rings. I sit there reading untill class starts. When the two minuet bell rings students begin filing in. Theres usually about one or two kids late to class. Then the language arts class begins. Sometimes we read, or learn about congregating verbs, stuff like that.

Second period is intresting. Science class. The kids are very disrespectrul to Mrs. Patterson. Third period is olny fun because I have friends in that class. Algebra is easy when you get the hang of it though. But it's not that really complecated crap. We have lunch, in the middle of class. Never made sense to me. Oh well. P.E. is next, fourth period. I usually hang with Alana on the track and scoff at Jason's fangirls. Jason is considered one of the hottest guys on our team. [Yeah, our school does teams.]

The locker rooms are intresting. A couple of days ago we had a fight in the locker room. Got in trouble for that one, the girls did. I wasn't even there to see it! Well after that I have geography, with one of the bestest teachers ever! Its cool, but we misbehave alot because we're riled up from P.E.

Sixth period I have concert band. I play the French Horn. It's all about the brass baby. Music is my life. The day ends by me catching the bus to go home. I end up getting home and falling asleep. I wake up about 8 at night, and get on the computer. I might edit this later, but probally not.
Sign up to rate and review this story