Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Silence

by 99luftbalons 0 reviews

A Tails/Knuckles slash fan-fic. One-shot. Rated PG-13 to be on the safe side.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower - Published: 2006-11-18 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 600 words

-1OOC
Knuckles strained his eyes as ke tried to read the note left on the doorstep of his small apartment he bought in the city. Rouge had agreed to watch the emerald, and he knew he could trust her. She may seem sneaky, but he'd be damned if she let anyone else touch that Emerald. The note read:

Meet me at the park.

There was no signature, no indication of who sent it. He decided to do, despite the fact that it could pose a threat, and it was about twenty degrees outside. He put on some baggy jeans, a green shirt, a dark brown coat, and a black scarf with matching leather gloves. He stepped out of his cozy apartment into the cold, and the forcast showed a blizzard was coming. Snow was already falling, but it had not covered the grass yet. He walked to the park, which was olny a few blocks away. He saw a shady figure standing under a tree. He called out to the person. From under the tree, a fourteen year old Tails stepped out. Knuckles would admit that he had aged quite nicely. He wore a plad pair of pants, an old band t-shirt that read "Good Charlotte", and a green hoodie with some black gloves and a matching scarve.

Knuckles looked him up and down, and he was quite charming- no, he couldn't think about him that way.

"What did you want?" Knuckles nearly blurted, a little ruder than he ment. Tails sighed.

"I didn't mean to be a bother..."

"No, it's not a problem."

Tails seemed to be stairing down his feet. Knuckles asked "Why did you ask me here?"

Tails awnsered "I really don't know anymore, it's just... I don't know..." Tails shed a single tear.

"You alright, pal?" Knuckles pondered.

"No." And he started to cry. Knuckles stepped close to him and embraced him. They stood there for a moment, just hugging. Knuckles said "Let's go to my place, you can stay there." They walked to his apartment in silence. Knuckles let Tails and himself in, closing the door behind them. He took of his coat and scarf, Tails doing the same.

"Do you want me to make some hot coco? You can come and sit at the island-counter and tell me your problems." Knuckles said.

"That would be nice." Tails awnsered, walking to the island-counter and sitting down on a stool. Knuckles made the coco and gave Tails a mug full of it. He took a sip and sat down, speaking.

"What's on your mind?" Tails opened his mouth to speak, decided aganst it, and closed his mouth. This time it was Knuckles who sighed. "Tails, you can trust me. We're friends, right? I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." Knuckles looked into his eyes, then examined his tear-stained face. He placed his hand on Tails cheek, causing him to blush. He leaned over the counter and slowly kissed Knuckles.

"No, this isn't right. Your olny fourteen, and I'm twenty-two. It's just not right." Tails eyes started tp swell with tears. He got up and ran out the door. Knuckles ran after him, and he grabbed a coat on the way out. He found him outside the door, crying. Knuckles wraped the coat, and his arms around Tails. He kissed the back of his head, and told him to come back inside.Knuckles just led them inside, and Tails followed, bewildered. They sat down on the couch. Tails said "I love you." Knuckles didn't know what to say.

So they just sat there, in silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story