Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

Chapter Ten

by Helena_for_ever 1 review

Just leave me alone I can't deal with you or any one else. I hate Summary's I am pretty crap at it so yeah.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 375 words

0Unrated
Abbie's POV

After what felt like years I decided to stop. As I lent my back on the cold wall of the arena I thought to my self if any one had bothered to come looking for me. As I slid slowly down the wall onto the wet floor someone called to me
' Hey you over there you shouldn't be here this is VIPs only'
' I'm g going' I stuttered
As the security guard pushed me onto the car park floor and into the dark side street. I couldn't believe my night first I had a fight with my closest friend and then get kicked out of the place. I've got to find a way to get inside and see Gerard and tell him what I feel about him and ask him if he feel's the same way. As I sat up I heard thunder oh great know I'm going to get soaked. I stood up and kicked the a car's wheel, setting of it's alarm. Oh @#%$ I said out loud.
' Abbie' a voice said. I turned around ready to start shouting thinking it was Hannah.
' HANNAH GO AWAY ' I turned and looked into the direction the voice had come from.
' Abbie it's okay it's not Hannah it's Gerard'
'OMG' I said can my night not get any worse he probably thing's I'm some psycho now
' How long where you here' I asked
' Long another to know that you're upset' Gerard said putting his arm's around me and pulling me into a hug. I tried to wriggle away I didn't want to speak to any one right know I just wanted to go. I knew I shouldn't of come. I should of gone to Dad's grave. I finally pulled out of Gerard's firm grip and walked of.
' Abbie wait'
' WHAT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I HAVE TO GO SOME WHERE' I screamed
' Then let me come with you' Gerard stood behind me not knowing what to do.
' I said I WANTED TO BE ALONE' I screamed at Gerard right in his face and then that's when it hit me. He cared he really did and I was Pushing him and every one else away from me. I slipped onto the floor and began to sob.
Sign up to rate and review this story