Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

And Me And You

by Blood_Red_Summer 3 reviews

HAHA revenge is certainly sweet...but mine seems a little not-evil-enough, therefore, a lack of evil, but it will develop into the WORST...haha

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 761 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV
Roxy brought a camera to school today, and started to take pictures quite randomly and at the worst times. Like when Andy threw a spoonful of mashed potatoes at me at lunch and hit me square in the mouth. Her camera was a digital one, and pretty good quality, so it got the shot perfectly, right when my eyes were shut and my mouth was open in stifled protest, right when the potatoes hit me. I demanded that she delete it, but she said, "No, that's why it's a good one Patrick! The best pictures are taken when you least expect it-it's when you show the side that isn't a fake smile or pose. It's the real you!" I muttered something about being non-photogenic, and she wouldn't hear it. "Shut up! You're PLENTY cute! In fact, you're down right hot!" she was so exuberant, I wonder what she's up to...

I soon found out. She was hosting the biggest Christmas bash before she left for winter break. Well, before we left, as she invited the four of us to go with to see the "tourist trap hole" she left in Wisconsin.

"Ok, Patrick you know that this is not like me at all, well, from what you know of me," she texted to me during 6th hour AP Lit. "But Cindy has gone too far, and I'm gonna get even." Uh-oh. Roxy's very determined, and I know that if she really wanted to start shit, then whoever's opposing her is really gonna get it.

"OK," I texted back. "What's the game plan, and what do I do?"

"That's my boy. Here's the plan..." After she relayed the idea to me and I gave some input, I knew that this was going to be THE party of the year...


Roxy's POV
Well, now that Pete knows what's going on, it's time to tell the others. Pat was all for it, and the others agreed. "Hey," Andy pointed out, "anyone who picks on our best friends is gonna get it!" I had gotten a list of my classmate's e-mails and sent out invitations to everyone the night before, excluding Cindy. If all goes as planned, this will get very interesting. I flipped my lock through it's combination and opened the door to my very organized locker and pulled out my black choir folder.

"Hey, Roxy," I looked behind my open metal door to see Cindy. Yep, the shit hit the fan and hard, I could tell, by the look on her face.

"Yes, Cindy?" I asked in my most disgusting dripping-with-venomous-honey voice.

She gave me a slimy smile and said, "So, I hear that you're having a party?" if her voice was any higher and innocent, I was going to have to look for her red hood and the wolf that should be slinking around.

"But Grandma, what a lie you live," I muttered under my breath.

"What's that?" she asked and cocked her head as though she gave what I muttered a second thought.

"I said, no, I'm not having a party. Who told you such a stupid thing?" I gave her a look that quite plainly told her that she was retarded for asking.

She blushed and stammered, "Well, Lucy said...mumble mumble...e-mail....mumble..." I sighed loudly and looked at my watch.

"Well, Lucy's a little slow, and a bit on the dyslexic side, isn't she?" I snapped impatiently. I quickly turned on my heel before she could see the how the corners of my mouth were pressing up and pushed through the crowds of people, only to have her follow. Okay, I know that I wanted to shake her up, but she really cares that much?

"What do you want?!" Now I was on the offensive and going strong.

"I read that e-mail myself! You invited her to a huge Christmas party and I saw the addresses of easily a hundred other people from our class! I never got that e-mail!" she was performing a good impression of a mall walker, with the pace she was setting to keep up with me and my legs that were at least two feet longer than hers.

"Actually, it's really a huge Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah party, if you must know," I smirked. Her jaw dropped and she stopped dead still in the hallway. I stopped and stomped back to her and leaned in really close to her face.

"Revenge is a BITCH, isn't it?" I hissed, then flounced away with my nose in the air: my impression of her.
Sign up to rate and review this story