Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Between The Good and Bad

The Guys

by Silver_moon46 3 reviews

She Meets the guys....yeah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 725 words

-1Boring
Between The Good and Bad
Chapter2: The Guys

"Trust you said who put the words in your head. Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying"-Our Lady Of Sorrows by: My Chemical Romance
*****************


You smile at the memory of lunch, you learned that Mikey had an older brother named Gerard, and he is two years younger then you and that he is in one of your classes. You shiver as you walk out of the school shoving your hands into your pockets as you trudge onward your hair whipping about in the wind make it look tangled and wild. Hearing your name you look up to see Mikey Smiling and waving like an idiot. You laugh and walk up to him he's holding his binder in his right hand and has his back pack is on the ground resting against his foot. "Hey Kate you want a ride home?" he asks recalling that you walk. "Um yeah I guess" you say shrugging as he leads you to the car.
You see the neighbor boy in the drivers seat and a few other boys in the passenger and back seats. Mikey's voice makes you look at the oh so sexy boy in the drivers seat he seems to be looking at you "Everyone this is Kate she's your age Gee" he says smiling like always.
Everyone says hi and the boy, only known as 'Gee' to you, asks if you'd like a ride "If its not to much trouble" you answer shyly he laughs and shakes his head "No its fine" he says looking at Mikey who is beside himself with laughter. Mikey insists on you having the front seat and after about five minuets you give in and sit down. One of the now three boys in the back seat leans forward so that his head is almost resting on your shoulder. He has jade green eyes and black brown hair that covers on of his eyes and covers some of his face he's wearing a Black blazer over a red shirt and red and black checkered pants. He smiles at you warmly and shakes your hand. "Hi I'm Frank Iero.

" You flash him one of your best smiles and look at the guy next to him. Frank follows your gaze to his friend Ray who is looking at you weirdly. "Don't mind him hell warm up to you that's Ray Toro" Frank says giving you a more then just his face to go off of. Ray has a wild blonde afro, and warm brown eyes he is also wearing the black blazer but he is wearing a white shirt underneath and a silly black hat that makes his hair look ridiculous but you can tell already that he will become one of your good friends. You look at Mikey and smile happy that his friends seem to like you already. Mikey is wearing a black shirt his blue blazer lay on the seat next to him and he smiled as he pushed his glass further up the bridge of his nose.
Content with your observations you turn to the boy next to you, and noticing your gaze on him he looks at you with a look on his face that clearly says 'oh crap its my turn' "I'm Gerard" he says taking your hand and kissing the back of it. "Your Mikey's brother aren't you?" you ask curiosity rang in every tone of your voice. "Yeah I am but like I'm cooler" he laughed at Mikey's glare. His Honey hazel and moss green eyes danced as he laughed and his shoulder length black hair fell away from his face reviling what you hadn't been able to see before he had soft features and a handsome crooked smile, he was a little bigger then Mikey but he wasn't fat so to speak. He was wearing a black t shirt and had traded in his blazer for a leather jacket. "Did you know that I live next door to you?" you asked. Gerard and Mikey exchanged glances with Ray and Frank "You do?" asked Gerard his eyes sparkled with humor. You nodded and then everyone laughed..........



Okay you know the drill a new chapter is soon to come.This is the start of a beautiful friend ship =) Anywho bye!!!.
By: Moonlight
Sign up to rate and review this story