Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Lighthouse

The Ending of the New Beginning

by MyVengefulRomance 17 reviews

It's really the end. It's all over. The two survivers are finally getting over the tragic incident, but will one night change it all? THE END!! COMPLETED!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 803 words

2Exciting
Ch 9 Disclaimer- Yeah, I think it's illegal town people. Um...yeah, it's definitely illegal. It's called 'slavery', I do ever so believe.

A/N- Um...yeah. LAST CHAPTER!!! I'm gonna cry. But...SEQUEL!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah. Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was dark. Not the 'twilight' dark, but the extreme, suffocating dark that plagued only the most disturbed people. A gasp, then, a blood curdling scream that made it seem as though the source's very throat was bleeding. A sharp turn around a corner, dead end. Twist around, fear grasping him in its cold talons. Blood, so much blood. Panting, pain, blinding light.

"Gerard! Gerard, wake up!"

A familiar voice in the distance, calling him.

He struggled to obey the frightened voice, to wake up. But, he was trapped. No escape. No way out. Can't breathe. Suffocating.

"GERARD!!!!"

Gerard's eyes shot open, and he looked around the room fearfully. His upper body shot up, and he landed in the arms of someone rather familiar.

"Frankie!" he gasped, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Frank hugged Gerard, and mumbled into his hair, "You're going to be okay. The police bought our story, and now we're away from that lighthouse. We're safe. And in a week, we're going home. Mikey and Ray will get a proper burial in New Jersey, and Bob will be buried in Chicago. We're safe, and we can put this all behind us."

Gerard sniffled and pulled away, looking at Frank with perpetually sad eyes.

"I know you can put this behind you, but how can I? I killed my best friends; my own brother. How can I live with myself?"

Frank ran his hand through his lover's hair, and said, "It wasn't you, remember? I thought that it was someone else inside of you."

Gerard let out a melancholy laugh.

"You know how crazy that makes me sound?"

Frank smiled and said, "Sweetie, you don't sound crazy. You are crazy!"

"That makes me feel better, all right," Gerard said, but then sobered up. "I'm a murderer, Frankie. Why are you still with me?"

"Because, I love you, sweetie," Frank said, running his fingers along Gerard's cheek.

Gerard leaned into the touch, nuzzling Frank's calloused hand.

"I love you, too. I just wanna go home."

"Me too, sweetheart. Me too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONE MONTH LATER
Gerard ran a comb through his now short, blonde hair.

He glanced back through the doorway of the bathroom, and called out, "Yo! Frank! Are you dressed yet? We have to go in a ten minutes, or we'll be late."

From the other room, Frank yelled, "Oh, for Christ's sake...Gee...you're the one hogging the damn bathroom!"

"But I have to put on my eyeliner!" Gerard whined.

"Stop being such a retard. Get out here."

Gerard exhaled overdramatically, and threw down his eyeliner.

He stomped out of the bathroom and crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at Frank evilly.

Frank laughed, and skipped up to his lover.

Gerard laughed and said, "If you weren't so stupid, I'd have already melted a hole in your head with my glare-vision."

Frank grinned, and threw an arm around Gerard's shoulder.

"I love you, sweetheart," Frank smiled, kissing Gerard's head.

Gerard smiled and said, "I /really /need to finish my make-up for that party."

Frank laughed and gently shoved Gerard away, who went to the bathroom to finish his make-up.

Frank smiled softly as he watched Gerard leave his sight, before plopping on their bed with a sigh.

'Dammit. Why does he have to pretend to be happy? I'm so worried about him,' Frank thought sadly.

Suddenly, there was a loud banging on the door.

Frank gasped, and Gerard popped his head out the door.

"Who's there?" Gerard asked, a worried look on his face. "Are you expecting anyone?"

Frank shook his head, confused.

"No, I'm not. You're not either?"

Gerard silently shook his head. Another pounding sounded on the door.

"Open up! Police!"

Gerard and Frank looked at each other, mouths hanging open.

"Gerard Way! You're under arrest for murder! Open up!"

Gerard swallowed hard, and then looked at Frank.

"You know what they do to guys like me in prison?"

Frank nodded, and swallowed hard also.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

Gerard smiled, and the two men ran to the bathroom.

Gerard looked at Frank in the eyes in front of the open window.

"You don't have to come with me, ya know."

Frank pulled Gerard into a breath-taking kiss.

"I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends."

Gerard smiled and said, "Well, they're never gonna get me," as he pulled Frank out the window and into the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Well, that's it. The end of the chapter and the end of the story. But hey, SEQUEL!!!!!!! I'll see you in a week. Or two.






Sign up to rate and review this story