Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Heart Shaped Candy

Heart Shaped Candy

by x-xJafax-x 4 reviews

Single and ready to mingle oh, hu am i kidding ?the heart is stanied by him you asked for it ma awesome readers it is indeed the sequel to "i will scream i love you till my lungs turn blue"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 261 words

0Unrated
(I wish I could say) Its five years later, I'm happily married with two kids and a gorgeous house in the country and that my past indeed is just a memory.
But as the cold water hits my face, the cold harsh realisation comes into place, its not even a whole year since I saw HIM, no just eight measly months.
I turn off the shower and grab a towel. I walk across the hallway and creep into Tarah's room to borrow some clothes. Before I leave I can't help but to take a glace over at the loved up couple sharing such a small bed.
Tarah and Ryan are so, so perfect. Everything about them screams happiness. Indeed at first I felt betrayed. But when I saw them I just, couldn't help but smile.
I sneak back out and get dressed. Ok so its day one, day one of my new extremely excellent fool proof plan; I'm going to get my life back on track, heck maybe I'll find love. So Brendon broke my heart, that's the past now and I've go to quit living in it.

x- meanwhile -x

Ok this officially sucks, its been eight months and still I can't get her out of my head. I let the water run down my face and try to come to a decision.

20 minutes later and I'm still at the same one; fine I'll stick with it.

Aint nothing gunna stop me I'm gunna make her mine

Well ?? I no a. shrt n b. well a lil retared but meh
Sign up to rate and review this story