Categories > Original > Humor

Knowledge Theory

by The_Wingless_Raven 1 review

I wrote this quite a while ago, around last Christmas I think. It's short and confusing, which it's meant to be. It's a funny way to laugh at the stupidity of the world.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 219 words - Complete

-1Boring
What is the difference between knowledge and power? To use power, first you must know how to use it. So if you know how to use power, you are powerful. But knowing is knowledge, then which is more powerful? You would think that it's an easy answer, but that's only if you don't think about it.

Yes, I understand this may all seem confusing to you, but if you actually think about it, you'll understand it. If you understand it, then you know it. And when knowing is knowledge, and knowledge makes you powerful, you should be much more powerful after reading this. That is, only to say if you can understand what you're reading.

Are you confused yet? If so, then I feel sorry for you because you aren't very powerful at all, now are you? Do you at least know that much?

Admitting your problem is the first step. By acknowledging the problem you admit that you know about it. By knowing about it you have knowledge about it. Knowledge about it grants you more power, which in turn grants you the power to overcome your problem.

Are you still confused? If so, then perhaps it's true that some people can never learn. Those people who can never learn aren't very powerful at all.

Goodbye, unpowerful person.
Sign up to rate and review this story