Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Other Seven

Attack

by water_dragon 2 reviews

how do i describe it? the other seven fight a defenceless angry manticore?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 468 words

0Unrated
They had decided to only have two people on the scene; Jay and Theresa, to witness and also to take over if things got out of hand. The two just HAPPENED to be walking by the skatepark on a lazy sunday afternoon.
The other seven were lying around enjoying the sunshine "Theresa!" Tomas jogged over to them. Jay narrowed his eyes suspiciously. The three had just begun to talk when the manticore appeared "Get behind me!" Tomas shouted "And keep away!" He ran towards the beast.
Jay crossed his arms, grinning "It's showtime."
---------------------------------------------
Back at the Brownstone Atlanta was bored. She was lying on her bed playing games on her PSP. Archie knocked on the door and she beckoned him in. He stood there awkwardly until she pulled over a chair with her foot.

They were quiet for a moment the "I'm bored," droned Atlanta.
There was a pause and then... "I kinda figured that," replied Archie.
Atlanta rolled off the bed and walked over to the door, "you coming?" She jerked her head in the general direction of the den.
"Where?" Archie asked standing up.
"To join Tess and Jay of course, what are you, stupid?"
"But Jay said..." Atlanta waited patiently for her friend "...race ya."
---------------------------------------------
Back at the park the grin was fading off Jay's face. The other seven were proving to be quite adept at fighting the Manticore. Indeed they soon defeated it easily. Jay uncrossed his arms "this is not good." Theresa nudged his arm and pointed.
"It's about to get worse," and it was, because Cronus was stepping out of his hole, holding a photo of Neil.
-----------------------------------------------
Archie and Atlanta ran towards the park, Atlanta was ahead, and laughing. When they arrived Cronus was gone and Theresa and Jay had joined the seven. "Who was that?" Theresa was asking.
"That was Zeus himself," said Tomas proudly, not noticing the glances that Jay and Theresa exchanged.

"Theresa, can i talk to you for a moment?" Jay pulled her aside and they began talking quietly. Everyone else just talked about nothing. Theresa finally crossed over to Atlanta and leant on the spunky redheads shoulder. "Lan and i are going shopping, do you wanna come Abby.... is it ok if i call you Abby?"

Abby nodded "Sure i'd love to come, and of course you can call me Abby, everybody does." Theresa linked arms with the blonde girl.
"I get the feeling you and i are going to be best friends!" The three girls walked off chatting cheerfully.

Archie jumped and yelled when the manticore melted away. Jay looked mildly surprised and the rest of the group didn't bat an eye, excluding Tomas. Tomas hadn't even niticed, he was watching Theresa's retreating back. Jay noticed and frowned.
---------------------------------------
yes it's finally up, sorry for the delay
Sign up to rate and review this story