Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Back at one

Back at one

by Sapphireluva 1 review

A happy ending. At the same time. AT THE SAME BLOODY TIME.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Draco, Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 409 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Back at one
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. Or the song 'Back at one'

Everyone was clapping, crying, cheering, smiling, and taking pictures as the newlyweds came entered the hall. Both dressed in gray tuxedo's.

The crowd of family members, friends, friends' family members, family member's friends, house elves, the werewolf(s), the vampires(s), and of course it wouldn't be a party without Van Helsing! All feel quiet as the newlyweds started dancing their first dance, to their song.

One...
"Your like my dream come true."
Two...
"I always want to be with you."
Three...
"Draco, it's plain to see that your the only one to be with me."
Four...
Five...
"I made you fall in love with me."

Draco sighed with a small smile as he rested is head on Harry's shoulder. Harry smirked at his new husband and kissed his head lightly, making the bleached blonde look up with a smile. Then they each captured the others lips in a sweet kiss. Everyone clapped, smiled, and the yaoi fan girls (which included: Herminie, Ginny, Pansy, Cho, and many other girls.)who approved of this marriage took pictures to post on the internet! Soon after everyone was on the dance floor having a good time, the yaoi fangirls were hooking some boys with others for pictures and of course Harry and Draco we more than happy to oblige.
Before they cut the cake Harry and Draco told everyone who proposed to who.

"We, actually, um, well we had like a race. To see who would properly propose."
"Who here thinks Harry was the one to ask first? Show of hands........now!"

About half the people raised their hands.
"Who here thinks Draco was the one to ask first? Show of hands now!"
The other half of the people raised their hands.
"We'll, you're all half right half wrong."
"Apparently we both had the same idea so we both got down on one knee and asked. At the same time. At the same time. At the bloody same time!"
"And we both said yes."
"At the same time, at the same time, at the bloody same time!"

At the end of the night, everyone was laughing when they drove home. And some couples, where having a different kind of good time.
I'd like to thank Black Egyptian Kitten for helping me with this! She writes AMAZING yugioh stories. So please look at some of her stories!
Sign up to rate and review this story