Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Music within

Kindness

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 7 reviews

Can Jay explain? Will Theresa forgive him? Will she stay sad? Will Jay really tell how he feels?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-24 - 1050 words

1Original
PLZ! PLZ! PLZ!!! RATE AND REVIEW AFTERWARDS! NO RUDE REVIEWS AND ONLY RATE IF ITS GOOD!EVERY READER MUST REVIEW! AND I GOT THIS THINGY AND I KNOW IF U DID READ IT OR NOT! AND SO FAR TWO READERS CAME AND DIDNT REVIEW! Caz Im so desperate! lol THX!(OH! AND EVEN PPL WITHOUT ACCOUNTS CANN REVIEW!!!)

Theresa ran home streaming with tears. She felt like she was going to choke. It was raining and she ran in the cold rain.
She was cold, inside and out. Her heart had been pierced with an ice cold dagger and her skin had been drowned in icey water.
She was almost at the brownstone until she stop and tripped in the mud. Her beautiful face got smudged with dirt. The creamy pale white skin turned brown and droopy. Her hands and knees got scrapped. She could not explain her anger fustration and depresion. She couldn't even think. Yet she couldn't even feel the pain from the fall because of the pain she felt insdie her. She slowly got up trying to force herself to stand. She was two doors down to her house, when she saw her neighbour come out with an umbrella.

"Oh! Dear!" The lady said.

Theresa tried to get up faster now. She rubbed off the dirt and mud but the lady had alreday been by her side.

"Oh dear, what happened?" The kind lady asked holding on Theresa's shoulders and umbrella.

Theresa couldn't reply with all this depresion.

"Come inside dear." She said leading Theresa towards her door.
Theresa couldn't say anything but accept her gracious kindness.

Theresa limped as she walked holding on to her soggy capris.

The lady opened the door leading Theresa in with a welcoming warmth. The lady had given hera mat under her feet and a towel.

"Here..." She said kindly. "Dry yourself up and I'll try to find some dry clothes your size. I'll make you some tea as well." She put on a sweet gentle smile.

Theresa dried her tears but the lady made her want to smile.

"Thank you...but I-"

"No, don't say anything, please I want to help. You seem too depressed anyway. Please it's the least I can do." The lady said so reassuring.
I- Thank you I accept your thoughtful and understanding kindness." Theresa said drying her hair. Which was once golden like the orange sunshine and was now messy and full of muddy dirt.

The lady smiled. "No problem dear, is there anything else you would like?"

"No! no...no thank you, you've done too much already." Theresa smiled back.

The lady went off to find some clothes Theresa's size.
Theresa glanced around the room she was in. She walked by this house so many times, it was beautiful yes. The tiles were white and shiny they had black marbles in them it seemed. The stairs were like chocolate swirls, and the beautiful giant vases and plants were so fasinating. It made her want to dance. The chandelier was so bright and soothing it made her want to sing...yet she couldn't do that anymore. It brought her back to the thought of Jay. Stupid Jay! Theresa thought. She wanted to start crying all over again.

The lady came back with a light pink t-shirt and light blue jeans.

"These should fit you." She handed them to Theresa.

"Thank you." She said. She wondered where she got these clothes.

"They use to be my daughter Jane's..." The woman looked like she was going to cry now.

Theresa came over.

"I'm sorry...what's the matter?"

"Oh...my dear Jane...she died...she was the same exact age...seventeen...you are seventeen correct?"

"Yes. How did she die?" Theresa put a hand on her neighbour's shoulder.

"In a car crash...with her father."

Theresa got shocked. She would have known another great seventeen-year-old that was her neighbour...she remembered looking out her window seeing this woman cry when an officer came to her house. She remembered two other people but it had just crossed her mind.

"I'm-I'm sorry..." Theresa said almost choking.

"You reminded me of my daughter...the hair...and that sweet look she gave me every morning. I couldn't sleep in my own room...and I couldn't even put one step in Jane's room until now...for some reason you gave me strength." The lady smiled at her.

"Well you better get changed." The lady said.

"oh...right."

"Go upstairs and two doors down on the left."

"Ok, thank you."

Theresa walked up the chocolate swirls when she entered a house full of elegance. She was a bit distracted by it's beauty but she remebered she was a guests...and she could not wander in other people's homes.

She followed the ladies instructions until she found the beautiful giant bathroom. She looked around...

"wow..." She looked up. She was greeted by a shining white light of the shiny silky bathroom. Even though it was just a bathroom...it had full beauty.

She quietly slid and locked the door.

She layed the clothes on the counter. She got a washcloth and smoothed her face clearing the dirt off. She cleaned herself up and took off her muddy clothes replacing them with dry soft new ones. Jane was exactly her size! It put a smile across her face because of the amazement. She hopped around looking down at herself and in the sparkling mirror. The look of this place and the amazing things she found made her forget all about Jay.

She walked down the hall trying to find the kitchen. She found the lady, who's name was Maria Shepard. She was making Theresa some tea by the bright kitchen stove, tall and beautifully made counter and below her bright golden lights. Theresa sat down on one of the chairs that were beautifully handcraft. Every second chair was like the one she sat in. And every other were covered by white sliky marterial.

"Thank you." Theresa said when Maria gave her her tea. It was warm and tasted good. It gave a good sensation in her body.

-----------------------------------------------------------

RATE AND REVIEW PLZ!!! What's gonna happen next? AND I AM PLEADING U TO REVIEW AND RATE!!! AND PLZ NO RUDE REVIEWS!! AND ONLY RATE IF ITS GOOD!!! THX!
Sign up to rate and review this story