Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Merry Christmas, I Could Care Less

Chapter 2

by Blood_Red_Summer 0 reviews

Yeah, the chapters are kind of short, but at least i'm updating! right? and i edited the last chapter to fit with this one, basically just made the story better in a small way.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-24 - Updated: 2006-11-24 - 295 words

0Unrated
Your POV

You strummed out the last few chords and stood up, signaling your finish. One person started clapping, a slow, echoing applaud. Then others started, and you heard a wild wolf whistle and a resounding "Yeah!", then tinkles of the chimes at the door as they left. Trying not to look too pleased, you lifted the strap off of your neck and walked off stage to your case. It was open, and sitting in it was a camouflage trucker's hat, with a note pinned to it.

I really enjoyed the show. Be here tomorrow at the same time, and we'll talk. Bring this hat, it's Patrick's, lol.

XOXO,
Pete Wentz


Whoa. Pete Wentz. And Patrick Stump's hat. Oh my God. Brent found you.

"Felicity! What's this?" he pointed to the reason of why your guitar wasn't in it's case yet. You look at him, and open your mouth, but can't find the words and hand him the note instead.

"Well, that's something, isn't it?" he knew that you absolutely idolized Fall Out Boy, and Pete Wentz thinks that you have talent!

Pete's POV

"Oh yeah, that couldn't have been lamer," I grumbled as we headed to the door.

"Shut up dude! You used MY hat!" Patrick chided me. I turned to glare at him, and heard the end of her song. She stood up, and Andy was the only one sensible enough to start applauding, so I backed him up and got the place going.

When it was just about to die down again, I put my fingers to my lips and blew and ear-shattering whistle, then whooped "YEAH!" Joe started to whine that we needed to get back to the motel, and we weren't moving, so he physically pushed me out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story