Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Lord and Lady Baron Potter

Chapter 11

by wimvincken 0 reviews

The continuation of Lord Baron Potter, where Harry needs to fight against demons and two old enemies Voldemort and Dumbledore.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley, Draco, Dumbledore, Fred, Fudge, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Moody, Percy, Petunia Dursley, Poppy Pomfrey, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Snape, Tom Riddle, Tonks, Voldemort - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-11-24 - Updated: 2006-11-24 - 1197 words

0Funny
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters.
A/N: Beta Minante

-----

Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Draco Malfoy and Malcolm Baddock were unconscious. They were bound and levitated into the castle by three grim looking students; Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom and Colin Creevey. The headmistress had already informed the Aurors and they were waiting for the rapists. Mad-Eye Moody stood with his wand at the ready, forbidding as usual.

Madam Pomfrey, Hermione and Susan walked slowly alongside Padma and Parvati Patil, a larger distance away from the castle.

The Aurors approached the rapists and arrested them, Portkeying out of Hogwarts to the Ministry holding cells. Mad-Eye Moody reset the Portkey Exit to the normal mode, so there was no magical way out of Hogwarts.

"When is the Hogwarts Express arriving at the station Moody?" Harry asked for the fifth time.

"They will be here in twenty minutes, Harry. That Portkey idea for the Head Girl and Boy was a good idea, yes?"

"Yes, it was. We got the Patil's out of there. Their parents are on the way."

-----

Kingsley Shacklebolt, from the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, was looking at the four boys. All were magically bound to a chair and were now awake. Draco Malfoy looked very smug, while Malcolm Baddock appeared very nervous. The two other boys, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle, were blank. They probably always looked like that.

The current Minister of Magic, Madam Bones, entered the room. "Alright Kingsley, let us begin. Are you ready to give them Veritaserum?"

"Yes Minister, immediately." He gave a sign to a young mediwizard, who administered the Veritaserum to Malcolm Baddock. They waited until it was confirmed to be working successfully.

"What is your name?" asked Kingsley.

"Malcolm Baddock." He answered.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"Who raped the twins?"

"All of us." Malcolm answered.

"Why did you rape the twins?"

"Because Draco ordered me to."

"Why must you do what Malfoy tells you to do?"

"Because he knows the new Dark Lord."

It was quiet and Kingsley Shacklebolt looked to Madam Bones.

"Who is the new Dark Lord?"

"I don't know."

"Who knows the new Dark Lord?"

"Draco knows."

"Continue with Draco Malfoy. The rest of his goons are useless." Madam Bones ordered in a strained voice.

Kingsley Shacklebolt gestured to the mediwizard to administer the Veritaserum to Draco Malfoy and once more waited until confirmation that it was working correctly.

"What is your name?" Kingsley asked.

"Draco Malfoy." He answered.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"Who is the new Dark Lord?"

"I am the Dark Lord."

It was quiet again.

Kingsley Shacklebolt suddenly sniggered and Madame Bones smiled in relief.

"Take them away, Kingsley. They will get a trial and then Azkaban awaits them." Madame Bones said. She turned and left the interrogation room.

Draco Malfoy was not looking smug anymore.

-----

The twins were unusually quiet. They were seated already in their chairs at the teachers table in the Great Hall. Fred and George were staring at the table and did not avert their eyes at all.

"Did you put the two full vials in the drinking water, Fred? Are you crazy?"

"Yes George, but the second vial slipped from my hand and it disappeared in it well. It surely will be flushed out after tonight."

"But Fred, everyone will be influenced by that stupid prank of yours!"

"It is not a stupid prank; it is even useful when you need to go to the bathroom." Fred said with indignation. "Growing a third leg is a lot of fun."

George had his own opinion about his brother, Fred. Fred was always the instincts type, while he was someone who liked to think things through. When there was a prank to be made, Fred was always the one who wanted it to test it immediately and he always wanted to go over the calculations again, and to take care of the antidotes.

Last week Fred invented a spray that made your hair grow exactly twenty-one centimeters. He immediately applied the spray on Lee, and indeed, his hair grew twenty one centimeters, but not only the hair on his head, his nose and ear hair also grew twenty-one centimeters. That was not the only problem. Lee had tried to cut his hair with some scissors, but it grew immediately back, only longer.

In a small length of time, Lee had a thick layer of hair surrounding his head, sticking out from all sides. Then Fred had the excellent idea to apply some tonic and his hair color began to change to gray, like that of an old man. It had taken two whole days for them to get rid of the hair problem of a howling Lee.

Now there was something new. They had developed the Three Leg Pill and its liquid equivalent the Three Leg Potion. Fred was supposed to dump some of the liquid into the water system of Hogwarts and no more then one tenth of the bottle ... it would remain potent for at least twelve hours. It would also only work on people with a weight of 80 kilograms or more. Now that the stupid Fred had dumped two bottles of their Three Leg Potion into Hogwarts drinking water, George had no idea what was going to happen. It would be interesting to see the results.

George was playing with the thought of warning his sister and her boyfriend because he knew that they would retaliate harshly. "Fred, maybe it is a good idea to warn our dearest sister and her boyfriend?"

"That might be a very good idea. You do it." Fred answered absentmindedly.

Fred was thinking about other things. George was the one able to figure everything out, but he was the one with the ideas and the creativity. He appreciated his brother but when they were inventing new products for their shop, or simply inventing some pranks, he was the leader.

He thought back to the time when professor ... no Headmistress McGonagall came to them with her offer. He saw that moment as the biggest prank creation they ever came up with. According the headmistress, Hogwarts was in the need of new courses and one of those courses was Business. According her, they were the most successful entrepreneurs in the magical world, so they would be the perfect candidates for such course. It was her ultimate revenge to force the biggest pranksters Hogwarts had ever known since the Marauders to teach.

Tonight, when everyone was in bed, Fred had the perfect prank waiting for Mad-Eye Moody. The man could not be surprised, except that time when they were able to banish the man to the stables. This time he would leave a surprise behind near the door of his bedroom.

The stables ... that was right. The headmistress had punished all members of the staff by not supplying them with meat for several months, only because that stupid Moody killed all pigs. He was one hell of a sick man, killing all those poor animals. According to Moody, they were all Death Eaters in disguise. Stupid man; he was the reason they were denied meat!

-----

A/N: Beta Minante
Sign up to rate and review this story