Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 63 Seven Days and Counting- Little White Lie

by Reign_Madden 4 reviews

Please r&r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 5448 words

0Unrated
Saturday- Day 1

Normal p.o.v

'Wake up Reign.' Joel whispers shaking you gently.
'Hmm...What are you doing in here so early?' you ask opening your eyes.
'It's nearly twelve and I was lonely' he admits 'Can I get in?'
'Of course' you say moving over in the bed, giving him space.
'Did you sleep okay?'
'Yeah it was fine except your brother sneaked in here twice. He's so dead'
'He was with you all night' he says looking hurt 'I wanted to stay with you.'
'Aww Joel I didn't know that' you say rubbing his arm.
'You should know, we're best friends right?'
'Forever and always' you reply smiling.
'Joel are you okay?' you ask when he doesn't smile back
'Yes I'm all right' he says.
'Where is Benji?' you ask quietly attempting to sit up.
'He's gone' Joel says pushing you onto your back. 'you should really take it easy'.
'Gone where?' you ask as Joel rolls out from under the covers and walks to the window.
'I'm not sure it depends on the person' he laughs starring out.
'Okay? Well I'm getting up.' You announce throwing the covers off.
'No don't get up.' Joel says rushing back to your side 'stay in bed I'll do whatever you want, I'll get whatever you need.'
'That's sweet but I can't stay in bed all day. I'm supposed to go shopping with your Mom.' You explain.
'I forgot about that' he says smiling at you 'Me and you back in Waldorf how cool is that?'
'It's very cool. Where are the others it's so quiet?' you ask.
'I'm not sure all I know is we're home alone.' He says smiling down at you.
'Joel are you sure okay? You don't look like yourself.' You say reaching up to stroke his face.
'Yes...No I'm not okay but I am all the same' he says laughing and sitting on the bed, he's never laughed like that before, but it was weirdly familiar.
'Joel you're making me nervous' you confess.
'I'm sorry I don't mean to.' He says quietly.
'Look if there's something on yo...' you start but your cut off abruptly as Joel leans in and kisses you. He holds your head tightly as his lips crush yours demandingly.
'Joel what are you doing?' you scream breaking the kiss and shoving him away.
'I thought this is what you wanted' he says looking offended.
'What are you talking about?' you ask shuffling back so your as far away from him as possible.
'I thought you wanted to be with me. You always tell me you love me and you always kiss me I just assume you wanted me.'
'What the hell?' you say 'you've got it so wrong'. How could he misread your relationship so badly?
'Have I?' He says reaching for you
'Yes' you say smacking his hand away angrily 'I do love you but...'
'See I knew it' he says smiling and inching closer to you 'I knew you did'
'Joel seriously you're freaking me out' you say standing up. 'If this is a joke it's not funny.'
'Don't leave' he says pulling you onto the bed and climbing on top of you.
'Get off of me Joel' you demand. 'I'm not kidding' you say when he doesn't budge
'You shouldn't have cut your hair I don't like it like this.' He says looking at it with distaste.
'What did you say?' you ask feeling you heartbeat increase rapidly, you've heard those words before, but not from him.
'Shh Reign. I won't hurt you' he assures you pinning your hands above your head.
'Joel please let me go you're scaring me.' you say trying to flip him over.
'Save your strength you're going to need it' he says running his hand along your thigh.
'Stop it Joel don't do this.' you cry struggling as memories of Adam come flooding back.
'I have to Reign I want you. I've waited for years' he says kissing your lips.

'No' you gasp waking with a start. You sit up quickly, taking in the suffocating darkness that surrounded you. You feel around the area next to you, seizing the lamp beside the bed, you flick the switch flooding the room with light. You wait for your eyes to adjust to the darkness before surveying the room, Sarah was sleeping in the bed next to you and Lisa was breathing deeply on the floor not too far from the bed. No Joel. You sit back resting your head against the backboard of the bed catching your breath. You close your eyes and a flash of the nightmare comes back and you open them quickly. You throw the covers off and switch off the lamp making your way to the door in the dark and heading for the stairs, taking your time walking down them to stifle the groan of the worn steps.
You tiptoe past a snoring Josh into the kitchen switching the light on. You grab a glass and walk over to the sink running the cold tap before filling it with water; you gulp down the water greedily spilling some on your top.
What a stupid nightmare? Why was it Joel anyway? He didn't look or sound like himself. That's because it wasn't Joel it was Adam. As if Joel would ever do that?
'Guess who' a voice says from behind you placing its hands on you waist.
You gasp loudly squeezing the glass in your hand shattering it and pressing broken glass into your skin.
'I'm sorry' Joel says 'I didn't mean to scare you. You turn quickly facing him, feeling you heartbeat slamming against your chest. What was he doing down here?
'Earth to Reign' he says waving his hands in front of you.
'What are you doing here?' you snap
'Err I live here' he says 'Are you ok?'
'No I'm not okay, why are you sneaking around?' you ask
'I wasn't sneaking I couldn't sleep.' He answers
'Why not?'
'I guess I had a lot on my mind.'
'Like what?' you say swallowing the lump that had risen in your throat.
'The band and you mostly...shit look at your hand.' He says spotting the blood falling from your hand onto the tiled floor.
'It's ok?' you say not taking your eyes off him.
Why were you on his mind, what was he thinking about? We know what he's thinking about. This is stupid he's your best friend. Oh yeah then why did he come down in just his boxers. Duh! That's how he sleeps. Or maybe it would be quicker for him to...you know. Why are you being so paranoid it was just a dream?
'Let me have a look at it' he says reaching for your hand. You quickly step out of his reach, cradling your bleeding hand.
'Reign you're bleeding all over the kitchen let me look at your hand.' He says walking toward you.
'No it's fine' you say backing away. 'I'll fix it'
'What is the matter with you?' he says stopping.
'Nothing just stay where you are?' you say
'Why are you acting like this?' he questions
'Like what' you shoot back.
'Like your scared of me or something' he replies. 'You're not scared of me are you? You don't say anything but look from Joel to the kitchen door that was now closed and back again.
'Did you close the door?' you ask
'Yes I did'
'Why?'
'So we wouldn't disturb the others' he says reaching for your hand
'Don't' you say sharply
'You are scared of me' Joel accuses looking hurt 'Why?'
'It's not you...I mean it is you but it's not you.' You stammer
'Huh?'
'I had a nightmare that's all' you say finally
'About me?' he says grabbing kitchen roll from the counter top and handing you a couple of sheets.
'Sort of' you say accepting the sheets and pressing them to your hand.
'What was I doing?' he asks sitting at the table 'Let me guess I was chasing you wearing a Kara mask.' He says laughing
'I wish' you say.
'Tell me what did I do to you, to make you afraid of me' he says seriously
'Nothing, it's stupid now I think about it' you blush slightly
'C'mon tell me' he urges 'I wont be offended I swear' he says holding his right hand up.
'Ok...In my dream...my nightmare actually... you tried to...well it wasn't you to begin with, I mean it was you...but it was a dream so it looked like you...' you stutter
'Fuck sake spit it out' Joel cries in frustration.
'You tried to rape me...in my dream' you say quickly.
'I did what?'
'I said you...
'No I know what you said I just...I'd never...and you thought I was going to for real didn't you?' he says outraged
'No' you lie 'You just scared me, you sneaked up on me'
'Don't lie Reign, I can't believe you thought I'd rape you'
'I couldn't help it. I just had an awful nightmare and then you caught me off guard it scared me that's all.' You say sitting opposite him and placing your hand on his. ' I let my head run away with me. I'm sorry'
'It's all right I understand. I know how much you want me anyway' he jokes.
'But why would I dream something like that, about someone I trust no less?' you ask.
'You trusted Adam didn't you?'
'Well yes' you say quietly
'Your just having trust issues that's all, subconsciously your doubting the people you trust and that's probably why you had the nightmare.' He says logically.

Joel's p.o.v

Poor Reign, I felt bad for her she was going through so much and so quickly. She looked really...tired I guess the polite word would be but I wouldn't tell her that.
'C'mon lets bandage your hand and go back to sleep.' I say.
'What about the blood on the floor?' She says looking at the trail of red droplets.
'You go ahead I'll clean this up and meet you in the bathroom.'
'Ok' she says disappearing through the door.
I wet a kitchen towel and wipe up the few droplets before tossing the tissue in the trash along with the debris of Reign's glass.
I tap quietly on the bathroom door before pushing it open.
'Did you run it under the water?' I ask
'Yeah, it hurts' she whines.
'Let me see' I say taking her hand and examining the shallow gash on her palm.
'It's your fault' she pouts
'I know' I admit 'It's always my fault'
'That's right everything is your fault' she says reaching behind her into the medicine cabinet and taking out a bandage.
'Will you be okay sleeping?' I ask wrapping the cloth tightly around her hand.
'I think so, I feel better' she replies
'If you get scared you come sleep with me ok' I offer using a safety pin to fasten the bandage in place.
'I don't think your mother or Benji would like that too much' she says
'I'm sure they'll understand' I say kissing her freshly bandage hand. 'There all better'
I switch off he bathroom light covering us in darkness. We walk back to our rooms in silence and as I go to enter my room the feel of Reign's hand on my shoulder stops me.
'What?' I whisper
'Nothing I just wanted to say thank you' she whispers back
'Your welcome' I say 'Good night London'
'Hey Joel' she whispers
'Yeah'
'Lets not tell Benji about this ok'
'Why not?' I ask
'I don't want him to worry.'
'Sure it will be our secret.' I say disappearing into my room.


Benji's p.o.v

I just walked through the kitchen door from taking Ca$h for his walk.
'Hey Mom' I say unleashing Ca$h and closing the door behind me.
'Good morning' she replies turning back to the morning paper.
'What plans you got for today?' I ask sitting opposite her.
'Nothing much' she says not looking up 'can you do me a favour?'
'Anything Mommy' I say in a childish voice
'Can you wake Reign and tell her we have to leave in about an hour to go shopping?'
'Ohh I have to do everything' I say stamping my feet before running for the stairs.
I push the door to Josh's room open expecting to Lisa and Sarah, but to my surprise the room is empty except for Reign.
'Wake up' I say when I reach the side of the bed.
'Hmm'
'Wakey Wakey' I say running my fingers along her cheeks
'What's wrong?' she says opening her eyes
'Nothing wrong you just have to wake up that's all' I say
'I don't wanna get up.' She whines 'Why don't you get in?' she says lifting the covers flashing me her bare legs.
'Ooh how can I resist that?' I say kicking my shoes off and climbing in beside her.
She swings her right leg over straddling me, but instead of sitting up she lays her head on my shoulder.
'What happened to your hand?' I ask lifting her wrist so I could see it
'Oh I was being careless yesterday night and I accidentally broke a glass.'
'Aww my poor baby' I say kissing it.
'It feel much better now you kissed it' she says
'I can wait till we move back in together.' I sigh stroking her hair.
'Me neither.'
'You know we live in LA don't you?' I ask unsurely
'Yeah I know.' She says wrinkling her face
'You'll get used to it, it's really pretty out there and we own a very nice house.'
'Umm'
'What does that mean?'
'It means...'
'Your not backing out are you?' I ask
'No of course not, I'm just getting used to the idea of living in a place like LA. You get papped a lot don't you.'
'Yeah photographers are around, but it's not that bad really' I say honestly 'don't worry you'll get used to it I promise.'
'I better or you'll be the one to suffer' she says shifting her hips
'You can't do that. You can't punish me by holding back the sex.'
'Yeah I can.'
'That's not fair'
'Of course it is, all's fair in love and war, my darling' she says kissing my lips.
'EWWW GET OUTTA MY BED' Sarah screams from the door in her towel.
'Oh sorry Sarah' you say blushing furiously, you quickly swing your left leg over Benji placing both your feet on the floor.
'Sorry Sar' Benji says making the bed and guiding you to the door past a very cross Sarah.

Normal p.o.v

Out on the landing you and Benji could hear Sarah muttering curse words under her breath.
'Oops I think she's mad' you say against Benji
'She'll get over it. Now, you need to get ready to go shopping'
'Ok, let me get a towel'
'Go start your shower, I'll get you a towel' he says smacking you butt as you walk away.
'Easy Benjamin' you warn flashing him a smile.
Once in the bathroom, you strip off your clothes and your bandage hoping that no one will walk through the door before Benji brings in your towel. You grab a band-aid from the cabinet, carefully placing it on your cut before getting in the shower pulling the curtain across.
You open the taps letting warm water trickle out before turning the taps on full blast, spraying your body with hot water. You turn around facing away from the sting of the water tipping your hair into its flow.
Your eyes snap open when you hear the door close you quickly wipe the dripping water from your face and pull back the curtain.
'Oh my god' you cry giggling and closing the curtain.
'Wow honey great way to build my self-esteem' Benji says from the other side.
'I'm sorry' you laugh 'you caught me by surprise.' You open the curtain once again to see Benji standing naked hanging the towels on the rack.
'You come to join me?' you ask stifling a giggle.
'No I'm standing here just so you can laugh at me' he says stepping into the shower.
'I wasn't laughing at you' you say when he pulls the curtain closed 'I was laughing at finding you naked that's all. I love your body you know that.' You finish kissing his wet lips.
'This is nice' he states wetting his hair.
'I agree, turn around let me wash your back' you say grabbing a flannel, squeezing shower gel onto the cloth and rubbing it across his back.
'So what are you doing today?' you ask running the cloth down his sides.
'Don't know yet' he replies turning to face you 'probably a lazy day.'
You turn around handing Benji the cloth and he cleans your back gently massaging your shoulders as her goes.
'mmm that's nice' you say backing into him 'and so is that' you giggle feeling his erection on your back.
'I can't help it.' he whispers in your ear, sending butterflies flapping about in your stomach.
You turn around covering his lips with yours, and running your hands down his stomach. You wrap your fingers around his wet, hard penis working your hand up and down his shaft.
'Oh Reign' he moans loudly.
'Shh Benji' you whisper in his ear nibbling on the lobe. You find his lips again, not releasing his penis as you tease his tip rubbing your finger against it.
He moans into your mouth and suddenly pushes you against the luke-warm tiles, running his hands up and down your body.
'Gently Benji' you groan into his mouth, as his hands grab your breasts.
'I'm sorry' he says pulling back and looking into your eyes.
'It's ok just don't stop' you say pulling him back towards you. Every touch of his hands, every lick of his tongue and every stoke of his fingers, melted away the unwelcome scent and feel of Adam. You snap back into reality as Benji's mouth finds your left nipple, gently sucking on it, squeezing it lightly between his teeth, you moan deeply running your hands though his hair as his attention falls on your right breast.

Benji's p.o.v

I feel her body arch towards mine and I instinctively run my hand between her thighs, stroking her clit.
'Oh God' she sighs her head falling against my shoulder as I stroke gently, teasing her. I push her back against the wall, holding her up with my body all the while still stroking her.
I gasp in surprise as her hands find my penis and she strokes me softly but deliberately matching my stokes with the ones I'm inflicting on the clit. I hear her breathing change and I rub faster causing her breath to catch in her throat, and her to thrust her hips against my arm.
'Jesus, Benji' she breathes as I stroke harder, I clasp my lips over hers, swallowing her moans, as I bring her to orgasm her body tightens and she digs her nails into my back.
'Oh God' she sighs falling against me, I hold her closely my fingers still against her but no longer rubbing. We stand there holding each other, her breath slowly hitting the side of my neck as she calms her beating heart.
'Now me' she breathes turning me quickly and pushing me roughly against the wall. She falls to her knees and takes me in her mouth catching me off guard. I bite my lip silencing a moan as her warm tongue swipes at my head and her hands work my foreskin sending pleasure shooting through me.
'Oh Reign' I moan thrusting my hips towards her mouth as she takes me in deeper, I hold her hair back with my hands all the while clamping my mouth shut to avoid crying out.
She sucks harder and I know I won't last much longer, especially the way her tongue is caressing me. I feel my heart rate quicken and my body contract tightly and so does Reign. She stands up thrusting her breasts against my chest, placing kisses over my neck as she expertly masturbates me, moving faster then slowing down teasingly.
I grab her body pulling it roughly against mine as she brings me to orgasm. My lips find hers and I moan loudly into her mouth as I shoot spasm after spasm of hot cum into the bath. I fall limply using the wall to support me as I shakily gain my composure.
'Get out the damn bathroom' Joel shouts banging loudly on the bathroom door startling us both and killing the sexual atmosphere.
'In a second' I say weakly but loudly.
'We really should be getting back to the real world' she sighs nuzzling my neck, my arms still wrapped around her.
'Ok' I say, still in a state of complete euphoria.

Normal p.o.v

You both finish washing and jump out of the shower heading for your separate rooms. You dress quickly and comfortably, just jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt. You towel dry your hair grabbing a hat out your suitcase and your black hoop earrings as you head for the door.
'About time' Robin says looking at the clock
'Sorry are we really late?' you ask avoiding her gaze
'No of course not, we're actually on time.' She replies smiling 'I told Benji to wake you up early.' Well you can't help but laugh Ms. Madden is always on step ahead.
'Can we get some breakfast?' you ask
'Yes we can' she says ushering you to the door. You both shout goodbye over your shoulders before Robyn closes the door.


Drving through somewhere
Gerard's p.o.v

'I'll be back in a second' I say heading for the bathroom. We were all on the bus driving to the next city where we would perform for a new mass of people. Don't get me wrong I loved my fans and I loved to perform but the eight weeks were dragging on and on and they only got worse since Reign had left. I really wanted to go home to the security that Jersey offered, the familiarity of the streets and people. I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my lank hair, catching my reflection in the mirror, I look away quickly, its not that I'm ashamed of the way I look but I'm a little ashamed of what I'm about to do. I crouch down and reach behind the toilet wrapping my fingers around the cold full bottle. I stand up quickly moving to the door pressing my ear against the wood listening for any movement outside. Satisfied that I'm alone I open the bottle and take a deep swig. I can feel my taste buds rejoicing as the liquid slides down my throat and burns my chest. I screw the lid back on and hide the bottle back behind the toilet.
'It's no biggie, I can handle myself it's only for seven days' I say staring at my smiling reflection. 'I can stop anytime I want and I'll prove it the day we pick up Reign.'
I leave the bathroom, switching the light off as I leave and make my way into the living area, settling myself in my chair.
'You alright' Ray asks
'Absolutely' I smile 'I'm great now.'

Waldorf

Benji's p.o.v

After Mom and Reign left, Joel and I took Lisa, Paul and Billy to their parents homes. On the way back home Joel and I took some detours cruising around the neighbourhood like we used to. The first thing I noticed when I walked through the kitchen door was a note from Sarah scribbled and placed on the fridge.
'Where is she?' Joel asked as I read the note to myself
'Band practice' I answer shrugging my shoulders and tossing the note in the trash.
'Hey did I tell you that Reign's coming to live in LA with us'
'She is?'
'Yep we were talking about it this morning.'
'Was that before or after you contaminated the bathroom?'
'Ha ha it was after' I say
'Do you think she'll like it there?'
'I don't know she'll obviously have to get used to it, but after that who knows.'
'After we take her to a couple of events and parties she'll be hooked.' Joel agrees.
'I was thinking that we'd leave Tuesday'
'Tuesday that's kinda soon'
'How so?'
'I thought that we'd wait out the week'
'I was thinking if we get her to LA there will be a whole load of stuff to distract her with you know.'
'Has Reign told Gerard that's she's staying?'
'I don't know, I don't think so'
'Well then we should definitely wait at least until Reign speaks to them, because they're expecting her to be here, in Waldorf not in LA.'
'Fine I'll tell her tonight'

Normal p.o.v

'Tell me what?' You say taking the bags that Robin was holding out to you.
'Nothing.' They say in unison
'Didn't sound like nothing' you reply
'Let me help you' Benji says rushing around and taking the heaviest bags from you and his Mother.
'Thank you Benji' Robin says coming into the kitchen looking, hot and flushed.
'Hey Ma' Joel says from the kitchen table
'Don't hey me Mr, thanks for offering to help with the shopping...
'Your welcome Mommy'
'...You can help me cook dinner tonight as well since your being so helpful' she finishes slipping her jacket off her shoulders and hanging it on the back of the chair.
'Ohhh that's not...' he shuts his mouth spotting the no nonsense look Robin was throwing him.
You shake off your jacket and head for the hallway followed by Benji.
'I couldn't stop thinking about you earlier' he says taking your jacket and hanging it on the peg.
'What were you thinking?' you ask casually
'I was thinking about your lips and how they taste' he says backing you into the wall and placing a hand either side of your head.
'Really? What do they taste like?'
'That's the thing' he sighs sadly 'I can't remember'
'That's awful, maybe you should taste them again, ya know just to jog your memory.' You say grinning
'Well if you insist' he says leaning in and kissing you gently letting his lips linger on yours.
'Any good' you say after he pulls away
'No I think I need more' he says leaning in again this time slipping his tongue into your mouth. He runs his hand under your t-shirt kneading your back gently with his fingers.
'Get a room' Joel says emerging out of nowhere.
You quickly bury your blushing face into Benji shoulder.
'Get a girl' Benji retorts as Joel takes the stairs two at a time.
'I don't need a girl, I've got yours' Joel shoots back with a grin.

Benji's p.o.v

After dinner Mom took Sarah to the movies to do some Mother daughter bonding since Sarah missed the shopping trip that morning. Josh disappeared somewhere, which left the three of us alone like it usually is.
'...And her and her and her' Joel says pointing at the pictures in the yearbook.
'He's lying' I reply snatching the book 'I never kissed these girls'
'He did Reign all of them' Joel says 'he even went a little further with a few of them'
'Shut up Joel' I cry throwing the book at him.
'Benji Benji Benji' Reign says shaking her head and holding her hand out for the book.
'Baby it was before we dated' I say
'I know that, but these girls are just unattractive, what were you thinking? Your telling me you couldn't find girls a little more attractive' she says looking at the headshots.
'I could but the more attractive girls didn't want me' I reply sticking my bottom lip out.
'Aw my poor baby well now you have me.' Reign says closing the book.
'That's my point I still can't get an attractive girl' I joke, looking up as Joel's phone rings.
'Oh no you didn't' Reign says jumping up and running at me. I catch her as she jumps on me, but loose my footing and I fall to the floor.
'Oww' she giggles
'How can you say oww, you fell on me, I should be saying oww' I say
'Sorry would you like to say it' she says
'Yes I would oww' I cry loudly.
'Your funny' she says taking my bandana off my head
'And your beautiful' I reply smiling at her
'Yes Yes I am' she jokes rolling off me and standing up
'Where you going?' I ask looking up at her
'To phone Gerard' Reign says
'Are you gonna tell him that your staying?' I ask
'Maybe'
'Maybe? You got to tell them baby' I say sitting up
'I know I will'
'So why not now? Do you want me to tell them?'
'No I can tell them' She says
'Well off you go honey, no time like the present.'
'Fine, see you in a couple of minutes.' She says walking out the door.

Normal p.o.v

Just do it you big scaredy cat, phone them up and tell them you've decided to stay with the man you love.
You scroll through Benji's contact list, locating Gerard's number. You press the call button and wait for it to connect.
'Hello' Frankie's voice sounds down the line
'Hey Frankincense' you say
'Frankincense you haven't called me that in ages Zero' he replies
'I know. How are you guys?' you ask falling onto Joel's bed
'We're all ok, just dying to come home that's all.'
'I know the feeling' you sympathise.
'How are the boys on your end?'
'Good everyone's fine. I miss you.'
'I miss you too girly the bus is really filthy' he laughs
'Oh charming, you only need me to clean' you retort smiling.
'Yep cooking and cleaning.'
'Where is everyone it's kinda quiet'
'I'm on the toilet that's why it's quiet' he says groaning
'EW Frankie that's disgusting' you declare
'You know you love it really. So change of subject. Seven days in counting right.'
'About that...
'Its going really slowly isn't it.'
'Yeah it is. Listen...

Frankie's p.o.v

'We have a surprise for you Zero' I say cutting her off
'You do?' She squeals excitedly
'Wanna know what it is?' I ask casually
'Yeah' she exclaims.
'Well I'm not telling, you'll get it Friday night when we pick you up' I tease.
'Ohhhh' she whine 'Pleaseeeee'
'Nope I can't tell you.' I say honestly
'Fine then.' I can tell she pouting 'I'm not that interested anyway.' She says
'Sure your not' I laugh 'I can't wait till were back in Jersey can you?'
'No I can't wait either' She says.
'I can't wait to see Maria she keeps asking after you, she's dying to see you.'
'I know I feel the same way.' She replies.
'Look I gotta go, see you Friday Zero' I say
'Yeah Friday' she replies 'Bye Frankie'

Normal p.o.v

That didn't go as planned and to top it off you have a horrible guilty feeling in the pit of your stomach. It wasn't your fault you did try and tell him. It's a lot harder then it sounded.
'Hey' Benji says opening the door
'Hey' you reply getting off the bed.
'Everything all right' he asks smiling at you.
'Yeah it's great' you say avoiding eye contact with him
'So you told them' he says
'What?' you say lost in thought
'You told them you were staying' he says again
'Yes I told Frankie' you say untruthfully.
'What did he say?' Benji asks
'He said it was understandable, and he'll tell the others. He said I still had to visit though.' you lie.
Shut up shut up shut up you scream at yourself. Stop lying.
'That's great' Benji says hugging you.
'Yeah it is.'
'Then why do I feel like the only ones who's celebrating.' Benji says letting you go.
'Your not I'm thrilled to' you say kissing him quickly.
'Good, I'm gonna tell Joel the good news, meet you down there.' He says leaving you alone.
'Idiot' you cry slapping your forehead and flopping onto the bed. It's ok it's gonna work out, this is not a big deal. So what you lied a little to Benji a teeny-weeny white lie. It's no big deal right?
Sign up to rate and review this story