Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Treason and love Forest

chapter 4

by ana_pitufina 2 reviews

Now Atlanta gets well, but......

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 808 words

0Unrated
Charter 4

Hi guys, this is my new chapter, I hope you like it!!
>_< <
___________________________________________________


When Archie returned to home, he decides to go whit Artemis. He was in New Olympia; he visited Artemis, Persephone, and Chiron. He was talking with the gods, he was sad because he couldn't see Atlanta all the day.

Archie was inpatient, but he waited Atlanta, she need to get well.

2 WEEKS LATER:::::::::::::::::::

Atlanta's eyes were so brightly when she saw Archie, when Archie saw Atlanta he run and hugged Atlanta ...
They started running and playing like kids of 5 years old. Then Atlanta and Archie decide that was time to go home. Atlanta opened the door; she didn't see anyone, but when she turned on the light, all the rest of the titans jumped saying "surprise!!" The house was decorated with any kinds of balloons, and other tings for parties. Atlanta has a smile in her face; she started jumping around, then Theresa, Neil, Jay, Odie and Herry came and hugged Atlanta.

At the next day.....
Artemis prepared Atlanta for a special training during night. Artemis gave her dresses to Atlanta. Atlanta dressed up, and she has a different hair style, like Hera's hair style. Archie was training with Ares, when he went to drink water he saw Atlanta, dressed like Artemis, Archie started thinking that she is so beautiful and those things. Archie was immobile, he couldn't say anything through his mouth, he was trying to say something, but he didn't hear his voice. When Atlanta saw Archie he was so nervously and pallid, he run away to his training with Ares.... When Archie finish his training with Ares he decides to chase Atlanta, because she was so mysterious this night.


Some hours later, Archie saw that Atlanta walk into a purple portal, when Archie pass thought the big and purple portal, the first thing that he saw was a beautiful forest, it was like a beautiful dream.

Atlanta was in front of a big lake, the moon was reflected in the water and Atlanta's amazing figure was underlined by the moon's light. The night was so beautiful, like Atlanta. Then Archie notice that Atlanta was singing something in French.....

Je pense à toi (Saya)

Non tu ne peux pas m'attendre
J'ai encore trop à apprendre
Oh non tu n'as meme pas idée
Comme j'ai envi de rester

Non tu sais meme le anges
Sont quelques fois un peu étrange
Ecoute-moi pour la dernière fois
Non je ne t'aime pas je t'adore

Refrain:
N'importe ou dans le monde
Chaque seconde je pense à toi
N'importe ou dans le monde
Je suis ton ombre ou que tu sois.

Non je ne peux pas rester
Mon reve a un prix à payer
Oh non je ne peux m'en tenir
A te regarde souffrir

Non je ne suis pas si forte
Mais je vais franchir cette porte
Mais regarde-moi pour la dernière fois
Non je ne t'aime pas je t'adore

Refrain:
N'importe ou dans le monde
Chaque seconde je pense à toi
N'importe ou dans le monde
Je suis ton ombre ou que tu sois.

N'importe ou dans le monde
Chaque seconde je pense à toi...
Je pense à toi...
N'importe ou dans le monde
Je suis ton ombre ou que tu sois.

N'importe ou dans le monde
Chaque seconde je pense à toi
N'importe ou dans le monde
Je suis ton ombre ou que tu sois.

Then Atlanta started to run over the water. (Like a special kind of lizards) The air was moving the leaves of the trees. When Atlanta stopped she started to swim, when she get tired she dice that was time to go with Artemis. She gets out of the water, but she started to see the stars in the sky. Then she was so sleepy and 5 minutes later she was sleeping in the grass.

At the next day........................

Atlanta was in a beautiful dream, she was playing in the forest with some animals and she was with Archie, there was no Cronus. Her dream has interrupted, someone was calling her name. When she opened her eyes she saw Archie's face in front of her face. Accidentally, she moved her face and she gave a kiss to Archie. Immediately Atlanta separate her mouth of Archie's' mouth.

Artemis came and started to said that was time for training, but she saw Archie.

"Hey, what are you doing here??" Artemis

"I don´t know." Archie

"And what were you doing with Atlanta??" Artemis

"Artemis, it's all right." Atlanta

"Archie, tomorrow we would come back to New Olympia, be ready" Artemis

"Ok, Archie, Atlanta, lets start the day with a breakfast." Artemis

Artemis took some apples and another fruits and they started to eat.

___________________________________________________
What would happen in the forest?? Plz read the next chapter..

Sorry guys,this chapter is too short

(Sorry for my spelling/grammar mistakes.)

ana_pitufina

=)
Sign up to rate and review this story