Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Toph's Nightmares

Confessions

by RavenFire123 2 reviews

Toph decides to tell Aang her true feelings,and Aang decides to tell her his.When they both tell eachother,they're suprised that they both felt the same way.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 743 words

0Unrated
Toph woke up two days later.She opened her eyes and sat up.She felt around on the ground and her hand came to rest at another hand.'What the?'she thought.The person groaned and yawned.
"Toph?"the person said.She realized it was Aang."Toph,you're awake!I was so worried!"he said.She smiled and hugged him.
"Thanks for saving me,Aang.Thanks so much."she said,and Aang hugged back.
"Why wouldn't I save you?"he said to her with a smile on his own face.
"What?"Toph asked confusedly.Aang caught what he said.
"Uh...W-what I mean is,um..Why wouldn't I save you?I'm the Avatar,I'm supposed to protect everyone."he said to her quickly.
Toph then felt like her heart had shattered into hundreds of pieces.
"Oh...Th-that's what you meant..."she said.She got up suddenly and walked as far away from Aang as she could,without leaving the camp.'I can't believe Aang doesn't feel the same way as I do...He's probably already dating Katara for all I know.'she thought sadly to herself.She felt tears threaten to come out of her eyes,but she wouldn't let them.She wiped then away instead.She curles up into a ball and felt the sun's warm light shine on her.She didn't even notice the pair of footsteps behind her.
"Toph,are you okay?"a voice asked.Toph jumped at the sudden voice,and she realized it was Katara.
"Yeah,I'm fine,Katara.Please go away,now."she said to Katara.She didn't buy it.
"Toph,is there something you want to talk about?"she asked her,letting her bag fall to the ground with a light /thump/.Toph sighed.She knew she wasn't gonna leave until she found out what was bugging her.But she didn't want to tell her.
"No,Katara.I'm fine.Just please go away.I want to be alone."she said.
"Alright,Toph.But if there's anything you want to talk about,you can tell me."she said,and grabbed her bag and walked off.
Toph sighed again.She closed her eyes and layed on her back.The grass was comfortable,and she let the wind blow on her gentley.She then fell asleep.She opened her eyes and yawned.She got up and walked over to where she smelt fish cooking.
"That smells great!"she said,and sat down in front of the fire.
"Toph,why did you suddenly walk away from me this morning?"a voice asked,and Toph knew it was Aang.Toph froze.
"Uh...well,um...I wanted to...You see,I..."she stuttered."Well,it's just I felt a little...weird...But,I'm fine,now."she finished.Aang didn't believe her.
"Toph,seriously.Why?"he asked her,scooting next to her from where he was sitting.
"I just wanted to be alone,okay?"she said.Aang bit on his bottom lip.He wanted to tell Toph that he loved her,but he was scared of rejection.He knew he had to take a chance though.
Toph was lost in her own thoughts.Should she tell him?No,he'd just say that he's not intrested.But what if he was,but he wasn't showing any sign of it?She was going to tell him,and she was going to tell him now.
"Aang?Can I tell you something?"she said,and just as she said that,Aang said,"Toph,I need to tell you something?"They both smiled.
"How about we say it at the same time?"Aang suggested.Toph nodded."Alright...On the count of three..."he said."One...Two...Three!"he said.
"I love you."they said at the same time.They gasped.
"Y-you love me?"Toph asked him in astonishment.Aang's cheeks turned crimson,and he was glad she couldn't see it.
"Y-yeah...I do...And you love me,too?"he asked her,and she nodded with a smile.
Then,Toph suddenly did something Aang wouldn't expect from her.She placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him.Roughly.Aang was very surprised,but didn't fight it.He gave in to the kiss,and kissed her back,cupping one of his hands on her cheek.They stayed there for a few more seconds,and then they broke apart.

Sorry that this chapter is so short!!!!!!!!!If you have any comments or suggestions please put them in your reviews!!!! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story