Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

I'll Kiss Your Lips Again

by I_Mean_This 1 review

*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 369 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard reached out his hand, trembling softly. He put his shaking hand to her face, gently, lovingly, and with so much curiosity and innocence it made him want to scream. He brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear, staring into her eyes. Lily sat there, staring back at him, face melting under his touch. His large hazel eyes were full of emotion, and he bit his lip as he stroked her face. His eyes seemed to be brimming with suppressed emotions...with feelings he couldn't put into words. Lily put her hand on top of his, and squeezed gently.
"Gerard.." she whispered.
A tear fell from his eyes, and he bit his lip harder.
He hurt so bad..he knew it was wrong. He knew it was wrong to feel the way he did...he knew it was wrong to want someone so bad. He didn't want to hurt her. Stop touching her. Take your hand away. Now.
His heart felt like it was being ripped open. No. He didn't care anymore. He couldn't hold it back anymore.
He kissed her. His face softened as his lips met hers..so soft and warm. His whole body felt like it was bursting, blooming with this kiss. And then...he thought of her. Of kat. He pulled away,
"Lily, I" he hesitated, bringing his hands up.
Lily grabbed his hands and kissed him hard, silencing him. She kissed him like she was starving, like she was dying of thirst. Gerard put his hand to the back of her head, pulling her closer to him. His hand touched her neck softly as their lips met again and again, passion growing stronger with each caress of the tongue, each sigh that escaped their lips. He felt like his head was spinning, like he was on a rollercoaster speeding out of control. The euphoria was overtaking him...and it felt so damn good. Her lips against his, the way she smelled, like flowers....the way she sighed when he kissed her....it was something he had to give in to. But there was another girl there...and she wouldn't go away, no matter how hard he tried....Kat.
Sign up to rate and review this story