Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > After the Graduation

Chapter 4: The Great Escape

by ashli143

Tohru and Kyo go on the run, Yuki and Machi become a little closer.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 1146 words

?Blocked
Chapter 4: The Great Escape

Part 1

A man walked the halls of Tokyo University, starring at all the faces. "Where is he?" Thought the man. "He was supposed to have been here by now. The man was wearing a black suit, with a black shirt, and black tie. "Is he here and hiding? Does he know I am coming for him." A guy with silvery hair walks by and the black adorned man grabs him. "What's your problem man?" Gasped the silver topped stranger. "Your not him," replied the man. "Let me ask you something kid, do you know a Yuki Sohma?"

Machi ran to the lake with her hands in the air, feeling the breeze. Yuki starred at her with love. "They won't be mad, will they?" she asked. "Who won't be mad?" "Well you were supposed to be at the University today, checking into your room." He smiled at her, "Don't worry. Even if they are, this was my choice to spend this day with you." Machi blushed. "Thank you for taking me here, Yuki. I had never been to such a beautiful place. So your family owns the hot springs and all this property?" "Yes... it's been in our family for generations. But no one is here right now... just you and I." he replied. "Yuki?" Machi said in a shy voice, "I'm ready." His eyes locked into hers.

Slowly he walked over to where she stood. With both of his hands he took a hold of face, and then tenderly kissed her lips. "Machi... you do know it's a first for me also, right?" "Yes... I know. Kiss me again." He laid her down on a blanket he had brought for their picnic. Lightly he kissed her eyes, then her nose, then her checks and made his way to her mouth. Both of their hearts were pounding. Gently he unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her breasts. His hands began to shake. Machi smiled, realizing Yuki's nervousness. She pulled the blouse off of her shoulders, and then slipped off her skirt. She kissed Yuki and helped him unbutton his shirt. He slid his shirt off of his shoulders and onto the ground. He undid his belt and pulled down his pants... every second seemed like an eternity. "Are you sure, Machi?" "Yes, I love you." "I love you my sunshine," referring to her golden hair. He kissed her mouth. At first his kiss was slow and soft, but then it got firm and passionate. As he entered her she held her breathe. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would have been. She could feel him slowly sliding inside her. He felt her warmth, her soft wet inside that made him weak in the knees. "You feel incredible," he whispers to her. She just smiles. Slowly, he went in, then out, in, then out, making sure not to go too fast until he could feel her widen. "Ahhh...ohhh..." Machi moaned. This made Yuki feel good to know he was pleasuring her. He began to push harder inside. "Ahh..." he gasped. She felt so sweet, it was almost too good. He had never realized how good it felt to be with a woman... but not just any woman, Machi. She smiled at Yuki then said, "No one is gladder than me that your curse was lifted." He smiled. "I love you Yuki... that's why I wanted to do this... because I needed to feel you." He starred at her, never stopping his inward thrusting. "I love you. You are the beautiful sunshine in my life." She wrapped her fingers in his shiny, silver hair, "You are so beautiful, Yuki... you are." "And you are beautiful my love."

Part 2
Tohru rushed to get her clothes on and grab anything they might need. Who was this guy? He said 'fraidy cat' to Kyo... so does that mean he knows of Kyo's secret? Her heart felt like it was about to explode. Kyo grabbed her and held her tight, "I will never let anything happen to you Tohru... I will die for you." "Die? Please don't say die!" She was shaking. The man continued to knock at the door, "Are you too afraid to answer the door?" They did not answer. "Cat got you tongue?" the voice mocked.

Kyo grabbed Tohru's hand and went on the balcony. "Don't look down!" he advised her. They were only on the second floor, so if they could jump onto the balcony below them then they could escape. Kyo jumped first, and then motioned for Tohru to jump, "I'll catch you," he said holding out his arms. She closed her eyes and jumped. They darted to the road and began to run on foot until they found a taxi. Kyo took out his cell phone called Shigure but got no answer. So he called Haru, and got no answer. The same thing happened with everyone he tried to call... even Momiji didn't pick up. "What the hell is going on?" Kyo threw his phone in frustration. It hit the cab's glass window and fell to the floor. "Did you call Yuki?" Tohru asked. "What's the point, he is at the University. "Well we are in Italy and they came here, who ever 'they' are." He picked up his phone and called Yuki.

"This better be good!" Yuki scolded on the other end of the phone. "Is anyone after you? Are you okay? Where is the family?!" "What are talking about Kyo? Calm down. Is who after me?" Kyo explained everything that had happened, and then he told Yuki that no one would answer the phone. "Where are you?" Kyo asked. "Weren't you supposed to have been at the University today?" "I was supposed to have, but I decided to spend one more day with Machi." He replied. "Does anyone know that you never went to the University?" Kyo asked. "No, just Machi... but we've been together the whole time." Kyo was quiet for a moment, and then he said, "I bet if you would had went to the University they would have gotten you." Yuki was silent. Kyo went on, "Someone is after us." Just then Yuki got a text message from an unknown number. "Hold on Kyo!" he said. He read it, it said: "You're a slippery little mouse aren't you? No matter, we will find you." Yuki gasped. He got back on with Kyo and told him about the message. "I'm on my way home! Meet me somewhere safe once I get back... and lay low until you hear from me!" Kyo said. He turned to Tohru, "I'm sorry, but we have to cut our honeymoon a little bit short." She nodded her head, trying not to let the tears pour from her eyes. She loved Kyo too much to lose him now. Who wanted him, and why?
Sign up to rate and review this story