Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > After the Graduation

Chapter 5 - Sins of the Sohmas

by ashli143 0 reviews

Updates on Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, and Machi. Then, the rest of the Sohma's are trapped... But why? The truth of the curse is beginning to be revealed.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Characters: Akito, Arisa, Ayame, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Hiro, Isuzu, Kagura, Kana, Kasuma, Kisa, Kureo, Kyo, Megumi, Mine, Momiji, Ritsu, Saki, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 979 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5
Sin of the Sohma's
Updates on Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, and Machi. Then, the rest of the Sohma's are trapped... But why? The truth of the curse is beginning to be revealed.

Part 1

It had been an entire day since Yuki had last talked with Kyo. Yuki waited for his call, hopeful that there would be a call; he couldn't bare the thought that something had happened to Kyo and Tohru... He had not seen nor talked to any of his other family either, despite the hundreds of phone calls he made to Shigure's house and the main house. Why now? Why them? Yuki had many questions bombarding his mind... he was tired from thinking so much. Machi lay asleep with her head in his lap, he gently stroked her head. If the ones who are after him found him, then what would they do to Machi? He couldn't stomach the thought of anything happening to her... especially because of him. But she had refused to leave his side, "I don't need a savior Yuki, I want to be with you till the end... and if the end comes sooner than we had hoped then so be it!" She is so stubborn, yet so strong. She possessed a strength that he could only wish he himself had. How could someone love him so much that they would be willing to look death in the face and not flinch? Yes, she was a stubborn fool.

Tohru had such a tight grip of Kyo's hand that it was about to bleed from the pressure. The plane would land in 15 minutes, and she had no clue what would happen after that. What could the future possibly hold? She shuttered as she thought of someone harming Kyo... "Fraidy cat?" The voice still rang loud in her ears. But... they were suppose to live happily ever after-the curse was broken and they had a beautiful wedding... but could it all be over so quickly? "I'm not about to lose you." She said to Kyo, though her lips had hardly moved from fear of crying. "You're not," he replied, he rubbed her arm and kissed her forehead; "I plan on driving you crazy for years to come." He meant to make her laugh, but she just burst out in tears. What could he say to comfort her... could he tell her that everything was going to be alright-he didn't know himself whether things were going to be okay. He just hoped. He leaned her over towards his seat and held her tight. "We have so many things to be thankful for. Me being able to hold you like this is a dream come true to me... I'm not just going to give that up! What ever these guys want with us, they better bring it hard-I'm not going to go down without a fight!" Tohru began to cry heavily, "You don't know who or what these people are capable of... Please just tell me that you will play it safe for our sake... For the sake of our marriage... For the sake of our future family... For me! If anything happened to you I'd never get over it... NEVER!" Kyo held himself together, trying not to cry to Tohru's words. He just squeezed her hard and kissed the top of her head, "I love you... I won't leave you alone in this world Tohru. I promise." He had to make her that promise; every person that Tohru has cared about has left her... by dying. He couldn't do that to her, he had to be careful for her sake. The plane landed. Kyo and Tohru walked off the plane and into the terminal. The walked outside and hailed a cab; once they got in the cab Kyo called Yuki.


Part 2

"Shigure! Shigure! Are you awake?" Momiji called out to Shigure from across the cell. "Wha...? Why am I tied? AH! My head hurts..." Shigure was still groggy. When he finally came to he saw that he, Momiji, Ritsu, Hatori, Ayame, and Hatsuharu were all chained to a cement bed, flat on their backs. "I remember," he thought to himself. "Are you okay?" asked Ritsu. "Yeah... What the hell is going on?" he asked. "Fuck if I know...," Haru replied. "I just know that my back fucking hurts! I've been here for two days now. I'm ready to get the hell out of here!" Then they all heard a loud noise... someone was coming. The person slid back a little opening in the door, and then looked inside. He opened the door and slowly walked in. "How are my little Sohma's doing? Hmmm?" "Fuck you!" Haru shouted. "My my! What a temper! Wanting to leave so soon? OH! That would spoil all the fun!" The stranger began to grin. "Why are we your prisoner?" asked Hatori. "You mean you don't know?" The man began to pace the cell back and forth. "You know... curses are made NOT to be broken! But somehow, the curse on the Sohmas was lifted. Since you all are no longer cursed, then I will make sure you still live your life in misery!" "But why?!" called out Momiji. "Because you carry around in you the blood of a vicious family... a family who beat, murdered, rapped, and stole! Why do you think you were unable to embrace the opposite sex? It's because the curse was designed to deny the Sohma family any feeling of love... when embraced they would turn into the dirty animals they were... since they were not fit to be humans! You were only able to hug those of the zodiac... to try to keep you from messing with others outside your family." They all lay quiet... taking in everything they were hearing. The stranger continued to speak, "Would you like to hear how the curse came about?"
Sign up to rate and review this story