Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Am Patrick Stump's Twin

Chapter Five

by bandgeekfreak 4 reviews

Zebidiah needs dating advice and he finds it in a very odd place.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 424 words - Complete

2Funny
*This chapter is dedicated to my Mistress.*

Malerie managed to ignore Patrick for the rest of the week, which was hard to do considering that their house wasn't that big and they basically had the same high school schedule, but she was able to do it.

One Thursday afternoon Zebidiah visited her at her job, waitressing at a local diner who sold a world famous pot roast.

"What do you want?" Malerie asked, putting in a couple orders and giving her brother an impatient look.

"Malerie, I'm having boyfriend problems," he admitted.

"Zeb, do we really have to talk about this right this minute?" she asked, taking two plates of pot roast and walking them to their owners.

Zebidiah followed her. "But I can't talk to Mom and Patrick's never had a girlfriend. You're the only one left!"

"Look," she looked Zebidiah in the eyes, "I can't really talk right now, but if you can wait until I get home at six. I'll listen to you as long as you need me too."

"I need someone now!" he whined.

"Well, I can't!" she blurted, making everyone in the diner stop and look at her.

Zebidiah frowned. "Fine. I'll try to find someone else. See you later." He slowly and dramatically made his way out of the restaurant.

Malerie just shook her head. She wasn't sure how much help she would be at the moment. She and Billie were having troubles too.

Feeling let down by his big sister, Zebidiah went out in search off someone to talk to. Because there seemed to be a shortage of people that day, Zebidiah decided to give him a shot. The neighborhood's own Love Doctor, Joseph Trohman.

"Hey my brother's weird Jewish friend. I need some advice," Zebidiah admitted.

"And how may I advise, young Padawan?"

"Me and my boyfriend have been going steady for about a week now, and I can't seem to get him to open up. He's like a brick wall, a very hot brick wall."

"You tried talking to him?"

"Brick wall! Duh."

"Oh," Joe thought about it. "How long have you known each other?"

"Not very. He just moved here."

"Well that's the answer, little dude! He's still feeling out the area! He'll open up pretty soon."

"Really?"

"Sure, and if he doesn't in a couple months, come find me."

"Okay," Zebidiah replied, seemingly pleased with that explanation.

"No problem, little dude. May the force be with you."

Zebidiah quickly turned and left. To himself he quietly muttered. "That guy is really weird..."
Sign up to rate and review this story