Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

What Will I Do When Your In Someone Else's Arms Part 3

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Not THat I Have Him All To Myself...Things Turn Out Good And Bad. Joel And Maggie Start Their own Affairs aNd I Have To Worry About Mine And Benji's.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 568 words

0Unrated
"Sophie....Listen..." He started. I had a smile creeping up on my face. FINALLY. "I know Im going to say this is a lame way and I rather say this to your face, but Im breaking up with you." And he hung up. The look on his face made my smile fade and made tears come to my eye. He put his head down and sighed. I stood up next to him and rubbed his back. "I love you, Katie but I hate breaking hearts." He said with puppy eyes. "Because it hurts...ALOT." He stated. I know. I broke my own heart in the process of breaking his. "I know babe." All I could say. "And I love you too." And I went to take a shower. He told me he would join me in a minute, Hey! I know what your thinking. And no! Its not to fast Because we have done It MANY times before. So, were allowed but the couple rules. (I think I made that up but Shhh...Dont tell anyone.) I was enjoying the water on my skin and it wasnt long until I was enjoying the hands on my waist and the erection on my backside. It was but 12 minutes later that there was a knock at the door. Maggie wasnt suppose to be home until tomorrow morning and besides, She hads a key. I got out of the shower and put a towel around myself. I answered the door and was shocked. Could Joel call if he wanted to talk to me or Benji? "Umm...Hey?" I didnt know what to say... "We need to talk, Can I come in?" He asked and before I gave my answer he walked past me into the living room. "Sure." I said after he walked into the house. "Can you give me a minute?" I think he caught on. "Yessum." And I walked up stairs. I told Benji that Joel was here and that he needed to get dressed. "Okay" He shouted after I reached to bottom of the stairs. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked once I seated myself next to him. "Maggie." He said plainly. "what about her?" I wasnt catching on. "I love her Katie. I cant take hilary anymore-" I cut him off. "Anymore? How could you in the first place? Why didnt you call back or come see us!? she waited forever and as much as I tried to get her to stop, She wouldnt." I said. True story. "I know. Im sorry-" I cut him off again. "Dont tell me. I dont care if you didnt come see me. Tell Maggie that your sorry...Not Me." I saud. That now was a half lie. OF COURSE I CARED!!! "When will she be home?" He asked. "Tomorrow Morning. Do Something so special that it will make her forget what you did to her years ago and the other day." I smirked. He looked Shocked. "How do you know that?" I just looked at him like he was stupid. Which Im surprised that he wasnt use to that look yet. "Oh." He got it. 'Listen I'll holla at you later I need to think about what Im going to do tomorrow." And he left. Right Before Benji came down ready to greet his twin. "Where'd he go?" He looked dumbfounded. "He just left." I shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story