Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us in Prison?

Panama Sounds Darn Good

by MyVengefulRomance 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard are now officially on the run! YAY!! POLICE BUSTS!!!! REVIEW!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 1363 words

1Original
Ch 2 Disclaimer- I don't own anything. Seriously. The things I claim to be mine were bought by my parents. Except for my MP3 player. I bought that with my own money.

A/N- Hey. Well, if any of you need any writer's block, I assure you I have enough for each and every one of you. That's why I haven't updated in awhile. Sorry. The Black Parade never happened. Oh, there will be one character I made up in here, but no romances or anything will come out of it. In truth, his arrival was completely inevitable. Sorry if that annoys you. I swear this story won't be cliché. Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard stared at the television blankly.

"Frankie," he called, eyes fixated on the screen. "Come here. You have got to see this."

Frank walked out of the bathroom, drying off his hands.

"What's up?" he asked, plopping down next to Gerard on the stained motel comforter.

"Look. We made the news," Gerard replied worriedly.

Frank frowned, turning his attention to the screen.

"Hello, I'm Susan Michaels, with a special broadcast from in front of a seemingly normal California suburban apartment building. Here, the residents prided in the fact that they shared the building with two famous rock stars, Gerard Way and Frank Iero. You may know them from the band My Chemical Romance, which was broken up when three of the band's members died in a tragic homicide. Both Way and Iero sustained injuries, claiming that a mystery man had tried to kill them and, and in self-defense, killed the man and disposed of the body in the ocean, unable to be around the murderer's body."

The woman paused, and sucked in a deep breath.

"Well, in a reopening of the case, the bodies of Michael "Mikey" Way, Ray Toro, and Bob Bryar were re-examined. Investigators were surprised to find enough evidence to conclude that the actual murderer is Gerard Way. Police came to the apartment where the rocker was living with his boyfriend, Frank Iero, but when they announced their arrival, they ran. Police are taking this as a clear indicator of the two men's guiltiness. The FBI is now announcing them as the FBI's top two most-wanted men in America. Their appearance is-."

The screen suddenly went blank, and Frank gasped, jumping. He looked at Gerard, who was clutching the remote.

Gerard looked at Frank with wide eyes.

"We have to get out of here, before the police come. I know the person at the desk recognized us. And did you see that TV?"

Frank shook his head numbly.

"It was on the news station when we came. Dammit, Frankie! The entire universe is going to be looking for us! We're dangerous criminals; we need to be caught for the safety of mankind! I mean-."

"Gerard, please!" Frank exclaimed, interrupting. "Let's just get the hell out of here, before-."

"Open up! This is the police!"

Gerard and Frank's eyes locked in shock, before Gerard jumped up, pulling Frank to his feet. Gerard grabbed the backpack which held all of their money, clothes, and some food and pulled it onto his thin shoulders.

"Come on, Frankie. Let's get the hell out of here. And ya know what? Let's enjoy being above the law."

Frank smiled, and Gerard grabbed his hand.

They were out of the bathroom window, in yet another stolen car by the time the police took down the door and swarmed into the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tall, lean man stepped into the room, and looked around with narrow, ice blue eyes. His brown hair was slicked back from his forehead, and he was wearing a crisp, black suit. He looked to be middle-aged, but had a sharp and experienced look to him. It was almost as if he had seen too much.

He frowned at the five police officers now searching the trashy motel room.

After a few moments, an officer meekly approached him.

"Um, sir, we have some bad news."

Somehow, the man managed to narrow his eyes even more. They were now angry slits.

"They got away, didn't they Wilson? You just had to use a key. We couldn't break down the door; we didn't know if they were in there for sure. Well, they aren't here now, are they Wilson?"

Wilson blinked, looking at the ground, his face flushing.

"I'm sorry, sir. I-."

"Save it," the man barked angrily. "We'll get these two murderers. With me on the case, we'll definitely catch them. They'll wish they never killed those nine people."

"Sir, it's not nine," a woman said, stepping up to the two men.

"Pardon?" he asked, blinking rapidly. He always did that when he got confused or flustered.

"We just found a young female in the parking lot. She was killed with a blunt object, head injury. Her wallet was missing," she reported softly.

The man gritted his teeth.

"I swear, I will catch those two monsters. I, Travis Chase, swear."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard gripped the wheel tightly, his knuckles white. He stared at the road, trying to ignore Frank, who was crying hysterically. Gerard kept driving, not even looking at Frank.

Frank screamed, "Gerard! Oh, God, Gerard! You hit her too hard! She wasn't breathing! Gerard! Why'd you hit her that hard? We promised not to take any more lives! You promised! Those other six were an accident, but that wasn't! That...that was purposeful!"

Gerard stopped at the red light, not really wanting to get pulled over. He rubbed a hand over his fore head, trying to make the growing headache stop. Unfortunately, the way Frank was going on, the headache would only grow.

Finally, he snapped.

"FRANK!!! SHUT UP!!!"

Frank immediately stopped screaming, but turned and looked at Gerard with tears in his eyes.

"You don't even regret what happened. You don't feel bad. You...you've killed too many people, Gerard."

Gerard realized that he had scared Frank, and softened his tone.

"Frankie, I did what I had to. We would've been caught if it hadn't been for her. But, if you think about it, if she had just handed over her keys, she could've lived. It was her fault, really."

"STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY MURDER!!!" Frank screamed.

Gerard screamed right back, "I DID WHAT I HAD TO!!! DO YOU THINK I LIKED IT???"

"Yes! If you didn't, why'd you steal her wallet?!!?"

Gerard felt his anger rise, boiling in his chest. But he swallowed hard, trying to ignore the anger and talk gently to his lover.

"Frankie. Listen to me for a second."

Frank crossed his arms over his chest, staring out the window.

"Fine," he mumbled.

Gerard smiled, and said, "Thank you. Frank, I took her wallet because she has credit cards, and we only have $200. We can withdraw a lot before the police have a chance to shut them off. The police haven't ID'ed her yet, because I took her license. So, they can't cancel her credit cards."

Frank blinked.

"We're going to steal from a dead girl?"

Gerard put a hand on Frank's shoulder.

"Sweetie, we need the money. If we're going to run, I mean."

Frank swallowed hard and nodded.

"I see where you're coming from. Just...no more fatalities, okay?"

Gerard nodded silently.

Frank frowned and said, "Gerard, promise me. Out loud. No more fatalities."

Gerard nodded and smiled softly.

"I promise, Frankie. No more deaths."

Frank smiled, and kissed Gerard's cheek. Gerard smiled and put an arm around Frank's thin shoulders.

Gerard kept his arm around Frank's shoulder, but turned back to the road. He silently continued driving, content with life even though it sucked pretty badly.

"Frankie, as long as I have you, life's not that bad, ya know?" he stated softly.

Frank laughed.

"You have no idea how cheesy you just sounded, idiot."

"Aw, I love you too," Gerard laughed sarcastically.

Frank smiled, and asked, "Where will we go?"

Gerard's smile left his face, and he said, "Where ever the wind blows us, Frankie. But, Panama sounds good. Does it not?"

"Oh, hell yeah. Panama sounds damn good."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Ouch. Kind of short there. Sorry. The action will build and it'll get better. I swear!!!!! REVIEW!!!





Sign up to rate and review this story