Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Day In The World

Fire, Fire!

by your_scarred_romance 1 review

Fire, turkey, and violence? What now? What will this poor band go through?! With a hyperactive Frank on the loose, what will become of this Thanksgiving 'fun'?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 688 words

0Unrated
~The Best Day In The World~

CHAPTER TWO: FIRE, FIRE!

The turkey in the oven was litterally on fire! Ray nearly screamed. "The turkey! Oh my god! I spent 30 fricken dollars on that thing!!" he glared at Bob. "What did I do?!" Bob threw his hands in the air. "You burnt it!" Ray yelled. "ME? You were the one that put it on 600 when it was supposed to be on 325!" Bob shouted. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" Ray asked cluelessly.

Gerard smacked himself in the face and sighed. "Idiots...I'm surrounded by idiots." He groaned. Frank got next to him and hugged him. "I'm scared, Gee!" he cried out. "Oh my...someone turn the damn oven off!" Mikey said. Then he noticed that Ray and Bob were choking each other.

"What the hell?!" Gerard snapped. "Frank, go turn the oven off while I pull these two off of each other before someone dies." He ordered. Frank nodded quickly and darted over to the oven, staring at the dials. "Which one...?" he pondered. Then he grabbed the first dial and turned it to "OFF". But the turkey was still burning. So, trying to help, Frank opened the oven door, grabbed some oven mits, and got the turkey out.

"Um..." he stared in awe at the flaming turkey. "Now what do I do?" Gerard looked over and gasped. "FRANK! PUT THE TURKEY DOWN!" Doing as he was told, Frank dropped the bird and stood back. The fire lit onto his pants. "Oh god!!" Frank screamed.

"Frank! Oh, shit!" Gerard rushed over and filled a pot full of water. He tossed it first on the turkey and then on Frank. The fire on the meat went out, but not the fire on Frank's pants. "I'm gonna die!!!" Frank cried. Gerard quickly refilled the pot and threw the liquid onto Frank. This time the fire did go out.

Frank sighed in relief then looked up at Gerard. "You saved me, Gee Gee!" he cheered, throwing his arms around the vocalist. "Yeah yeah whatever." Gerard sighed, hugging Frank back for once. Taking it the wrong way, Frank pressed his hips against Gerard's. "I didn't know you liked me like that!" he grinned. "I...don't..." Gerard sighed.

"Jeez, hugging him back was the worst thing you could have done." Mikey laughed. "Okay yeah whatever just get him offa' me!" Gerard snapped. "Well," Ray huffed, glaring at Bob. "I have to go buy ANOTHER turkey. And it's coming outta' YOUR wallet, Bob!" "No it's not! Oh for the love of-get OVER THE TURKEY." Bob growled.

Gerard sighed and looked at the remains of the turkey. "We do need another turkey...I guess I'll buy it. Just, you two chill out." "NO! Bob is gonna either buy it or apologize." Ray insisted. "Okay, what the heck have I got to apologize for? I didn't do nothing!" Bob snapped.

"Oh my, and I called Gerard the idiot of the house." Mikey sighed. "You did what?" Gerard glared. "Uhm, Frank told me to!" Mikey remarked. "I don't care what they say about you Gee," Frank smiled. "I love you."

"Thanks Frank bu-hold up, what? What do they say and who says it?" Gerard asked. "Nothing." Frank smiled again. "When's dinner?" he asked. "When we get a turkey." Ray replied quickly. "You know what!" Bob held his fist in Ray's face. "If you don't get over that damn turkey, I'm gonna shove it up your ass!"

"BAD WORDS!" Frank shreiked and covered his ears. "You're scaring Frankie!" Gerard patted Frank's head. "For the love of God...I...I'm just gonna go buy the turkey." Bob gave up. He walked over to the door. "Wait, hu-uh you ain't getting out of this that easy!" Ray rushed after him.

Mikey paused for a moment, then quickly followed them. "You aren't leaving me alone with these perverts!" he yelped. "I'll show you a pervert, you pesk!" Gerard shouted. Frank gave him an odd look and then said, "We're all alone...Gee Gee!"


(A/N: Oh lord, first a fire, then the turkey, now Gerard and Frank are alone? GASP! What will happen next?!)
Sign up to rate and review this story