Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Nott Good Enough For Truth In Cliche

by xxlaurenxx 2 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 937 words

0Unrated

The shoot went awesome; all the guys looked really great. And afterwards we all went out to dinner and then clubbing. It was really fun, seeing as I hadn't ever really done anything like it before.

Me and Vicky sat in the booth furthest away from the bar in the VIP section while the guys went and talked to the other bands and photographers. "So how long have you been seeing Max for?" I asked curiously as I played with the straw from my glass.

She began to think, as if she hadn't kept track, or it had slipped her mind. "Well since the ninth grade", she smiled and laughed slightly. "I'm no good at math so you can figure it out."

I smiled and nodded slowly as I took a sip of the mixed cola and vodka. "Oh, so you've stuck with him through all of this; the fame and press and all that?" I took a pause as I wiped the liquid from my upper lip. "You really do love him, don't you?"

She smiled and giggled again, almost annoyingly, as if it were something I should have already known, "Of course I love him!" she sweetly released a toothy grin as she glanced and waved slightly over at Max as he mingled with some record producers. "We grew up together, and have known each other forever; I guess you could say he's my best friend."

It was cute watching the two, just the energy they had and that so-called "young love" quality. And I began to think that maybe someday I would see Adam the way that Vicky saw Max; maybe someday I could love him as purely as the two of them loved each other.

But my thought was cut short as I glanced over on the dance floor in the lower level and saw Ryan dancing with some...skank. She wore a low cut blue thing-of-a-shirt a very tiny jean skirt that only looked a good 2 inches down from her hips and was grinding steadily on Ryan. Her hair looked a shade of dark brown and her skin was tan. She looked middle-eastern to say the least.

It was discussing just watching the two as they "went at it", nearly making out right there in front of everyone. And I hated to even think it, but I wanted to go over there and give the two a piece of my fucking mind.

That must be that whore...Meizahn.

Vicky fallowed to wear my eyes were glaring, "What the fuck?" she said surprised. "What the hell is Ryan Ross doing with her?" she said again almost disgusted.

I looked over at her with wide eyes, "You know that whore?" I asked.

"Pff", Vicky sneered as she turned away in disgust and downed a shot, "She was my best friend all throughout high school. And then once Escape The Fate went big we drifted apart." She took a pause slightly glancing back down at the two. "She claims that I was leaving her behind. That I was going to forget about where I came from. And just look at her now; scrubbing off Celebs for cash." She shook her head in disappointment.

Just then I looked back down and saw the two begin to make their way up the stairs into the VIP section. As they got closer and closer to our table Ryan glanced over and began to stare until he was finally standing right in front of me as that bitch rode on his arm.

"Hey babe", he smiled as he stood there looking like a jackass; trying to make me jealous of his so-called new "interest".

I distantly smiled back as I sat there and looked his date up and down like the bitch that I truly was. "I see you've found someone new...I knew you would," I smiled. "So tell me Ry...does she compare to me in bed?"

My answer must have surprised him because for once he seemed short of words. But this Meizahn chick didn't seem to mind at all what I said, she didn't even seemed like she heard it and directed her attention right on to Vicky.

"So I see you're still living off of you're 'high school sweetheart'", she spat as she looked over at Max and the rest of the boys. "Hasn't he figured it out yet that you're only in with him for the cash?"

Vicky rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, "How many fucking times have I told you?" she practically screamed just to get her voice over the booming music. "I love Max. And who the fuck are you to talk? Look at you in your hooker uniform all up on these musicians."

"I'm in love with Ryan", she smiled as she clutched tightly on to his arm. "We have been seeing each other for about six months now", she chirped happily.

Oh god, six months, wow he was cheating on his real girlfriend with two girl; the man whore...

I shot a terrifying look of pure hatred up at Ryan. "Why don't you both just leave, because in case you didn't notice, this is the VIP room. You know, very important people, not trash like you", I sneered as me and Vicky walked away in another direction.

As I began to walk I felt a strong grip on my shoulder that pushed me around and then the intensity of a punch smashing into my face. Meizahn's fist hit me square in my jaw as I dropped to the floor.

Shit...not exactly how I intended this to happen...
Sign up to rate and review this story