Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

The Media Ruins Everything

by ForNeverYours 1 review

The media finds out.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 1248 words

0Unrated
As usual I woke up and stretched. Patrick, as usual, was still asleep beside me snoring lightly and sighing every few minutes. I couldn't help but smile; he acted more like a baby when he slept then, well, an actual baby.
I heard Mrs. Wentz cooing at Chloe who giggled and squealed every few minutes followed by Pete and Joe laughing. I sighed and pulled my tired body out of bed and padded into the kitchen. They all looked up and smiled at my. Chloe clapped her hands and reached for me. I smirked and hoisted her into my arms.
"She is such a good baby." Joe smiled at me.
"No really?" I smirked and pushed her higher on my hip.
"Well, is Patrick awake yet, we need to get back." Pete sighed getting up.
His mom looked pretty sad as he walked into his room. She must have missed him a lot. I probably would feel the same way about Chloe. Right on que, she looked up and me. I gave her a smile and played with her for a while.
Pete, Patrick, and Andy walked out a while later holding their bags and looking almost impatiently at me and Joe. I took note and want into the guest room, hoisted up my clothes and walked back out into the kitchen. No one was there. I glanced around and sighed, they must have already gone outside.
I walked outside and looked around again. And again, no one was there. I looked around for the van, nothing.
"What the fuck?" I whispered quietly.
Just then the van rolled quickly into the driveway and the door whipped open. A man jumped out snatched Chloe out of my arms and pushed my backwards. My head made contact with the pavement as I lay there for a split second. I heard the van doors slam shut and heard it peel off down the road. I instantly got up and ran in any direction.
Tears were running down my cheeks as I ran. That bastard stole my baby. I ran into the street and looked around. Just then out of nowhere a car came into view and it was too late to react. I braced for impact. The brakes squealed and I screamed.

~

I snapped awake and looked around gasping for breath. Patrick opened his eyes and looked at me with a sigh. He hugged me as I quietly sobbed, that was the scariest dream I had had in a while.
"Shh, it's ok." He hushed me rocking me back and forth. "It was just a bad dream."
"But it was so real." I sniffed looking at him. "I have to check on Chloe."
I ripped back the blanket and jumped off the bed. I opened the door and ran up the steps to Pete's mom's room; the door creaked as I opened it. Chloe's pack-and-play sat on the other end of the room. I walked up quietly and looked in. She slept soundly hugging her bear-dog and blanket. I gave a sigh of relief and turned back to the door.
"Honey, what is it?" Mrs. Wentz asked tiredly just as I got to the door.
"Nothing, just checking on Chloe." I smiled.
She nodded and lay back down on the pillow next to her husband.
When I got back to the guest room I sank back on the bed and sighed. It was just a dream. Patrick kissed me and smiled.
"I told you it was just a dream." He urged rubbing my arm. "Do you want to fool around?"
"Please, can it wait till tomorrow?" I pleaded rolling back over.
"Come on just a little?" He asked kissing my neck.
"No, just wait." I said closing my eyes.
"Ok, I'll wait...for now." He said almost evilly and kissing my neck again.

~

After we all woke up, ate some leftover food, and at least tried to look nice, we all got in the van and made our way back to Chicago.
The dream kept coming back to me; I looked at over at Chloe every few minutes to make sure she was really there.
Patrick gave me a sympathetic smile and kissed me lightly. I hugged him while he kissed me, I had never broken a promise and I wasn't about to.
"When we get home," He breathed in my ear. "You're mine."
I smirked and played with the hem of his shirt.
"Can't wait." I whispered back.
Pete rolled his eyes and c kept his eyes on the road.
"So guys, I got a call from the record company." He gave me a sharp look and I stopped for a second. "They think we should think about a new record."
"Well, you have the lyrics; all we need to do is get music to it." Joe looked back at Patrick.
"Why don't we?" Patrick said seriously. The thought of sex out of his mind.
Leave it to Pete to kill a mood. I sighed and looked at Chloe, she was still there, biting a teething ring and holding her blanket.
I wonder what it's gonna be like when she's older. Will people know who her dad is? Will they make fun of her for it? Will they treat her nice for it?
We pulled up in front of the apartment and got out. There were people swarming around the car the minute we pulled in. Shit they knew. People started snapping pictures of Chloe and me. Pete held his out at one of the cameras as Patrick grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the apartment.
I sat down and started crying, this could possibly ruin their career. Patrick hugged me and quieted me down.
"It fine." He whispered stroking my hair. "Everything will work itself out."
"How can you say that, no one wants to fanaticize over a dad?" I sobbed.
"Hey, it worked for Gene Simmons." He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.
I wiped away the tears and laughed. "You're right."
"See? Things will be fine." He nodded and picked up Chloe.
A few minutes later Pete, Joe, Andy, and Sabrina walked in and flopped down on the couch.
"So?" I asked quietly.
"It will be in the tabloids tomorrow." Pete said almost grimly.
"Oh great." Patrick sighed and sat down beside me.
But something inside me made me start laughing, hysterically. I was in tears and snorting uncontrollably while the rest of them stared at me in shock.
"I'm sorry, it's just can you see the little thirteen year old fans faces when they find out you're a dad!" I snorted, making the other laugh.
"Nice to see you're being optimistic." Pete scoffed. "This could ruin our image."
"Oh come on, people seeing your dick could have ruined your image, a baby isn't going to." I smirked leaning back slightly.
"Maybe you're right." He nodded and picked up Chloe. "I might as well enjoy being a godfather."
Chloe giggled and pulled his bangs sharply. He winced and brushed her hands away.
"Can't wait to get you your first tattoo."
"Don't even think about it!" I said almost angrily, he laughed and placed her in her mechanical swing and turned it on.
She gurgled happily as she swung back and forth slowly. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing. Maybe more people would respect them if they knew Patrick had a serious girlfriend and a little girl. Maybe. That's all we could hope for.
Sign up to rate and review this story