Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > College Roomies

Movie Night

by Deidara 6 reviews

Going to college was something she was looking forward to, but as she meets her two new roomates will she still think the same thing afterward? After all what other two males can be more of a myste...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 1116 words

1Ambiance
Disclaimer: I, Deidara, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted, Note at the bottom

Ch4: Movie Night

As they entered through the door of their dorm, the trio sat down silently on the large couch in the living room, where a neither small nor large television stood before them.

As he Hinata sat in-between the two males, Gaara to her right while Sasuke sat on her left. The raven haired boy kept flipping the channels, stopping in every single one of them for the other two to agree on something to watch.

Many minutes passed by as every channel he had stopped upon was undecided by the trio, a sigh escaped Sasukes lips as he dropped the remote to the now empty seat where he sat as he stood and walked toward his DVD collection. Turning his head to the other two who still sat patiently on the couch he asked, "Since we can't agree on anything to watch . . . what movies do you want to see?"

Kneeling down against the carpeted floor, he raised many DVDs toward the two, waiting to see if the would approve of the movie. Yet as they were to the last movie on his case, he sighed to himself and silently prayed for them to agree this once.

The other two sat quite tacitly, contemplating whether or not to watch the said movie the Uchiha still held toward them, waiting for their reply.

Hinata nodded her head slightly, giving her approval of the movie. The Uchiha and Hyuga attention was now turned toward Gaara, as he still sat there, staring intently toward the movie. His eyes narrowed as he kept staring at the DVD Sasuke held in his hand as he still contemplated whether or not it was worth his time.

Crossing his arms against his chest he leaned back against the couch once again as he finally replied, "It's . . . alright" his other two companions released a sigh of relief as the redhead finally agreed.

As he placed the CD on the DVD player, Sasuke walked back toward his seat as the previews of other movies started playing. However the movie itself soon started as the previews had ended.

The movie was mostly action/adventure though it had some humorous moments where the three would occasionally laugh or smile . . . mostly Hinata. Sasuke would smirk slightly while Gaara mainly blinked toward the screen, though they had found her laugh quite pleasant.

The movie however soon ended, where Sasuke stood up from his seat yet again and placed another CD where another movie began, not bothering to ask them since there was barely anything on the many channels, considering it was Sunday and they rarely showed anything interesting on such days.

That's how it mainly went for several hours, Sasuke changing the CD once the movie ended where he soon sat back down on his seat, where outside the sun lowered and the moons eerie glow replaced its radiant light it emitted.

!''!''!''!''!


Her eyes slowly kept dropping lower and lower as she tried concentrating her vision toward the television and try to stay awake along with her other two companions. Yet as they closed for quite some time her body finally gave into her resting needs. As sleep soon claimed her, her head shifted towards Gaaras shoulder, yet the redhead had still to take notice as he kept his gaze forward onto the television.

That is until her body shifted in her sleep, as she laid her head on Gaaras lap while her feet rested on Sasukes. Their bodies tensed at the sudden contact . . . mainly Gaara, as their gazes trailed downward toward the sleeping female.

As aquamarine eyes stared into the face of the sleeping female, her innocence obviously displayed upon her facial features. His body quickly relaxed as he stared at such a large amount of innocence in a female, where they would normally at her age would be affected by the world's wars and crimes.

Onyx eyes as well stared at the female, quite perturbed at her innocence as he heard her even breathing, his gaze mainly focused upon her lips as they released a deep breath.

The two males soon found themselves staring at on another as they exchanged one last glance at one another before turning back their attention toward the flickering images displayed on the screen before them, letting the sleeping female rest.

Yet as time passed by, the two males succumbed to sleep as well on the couch, their bodies intertwined with the others.

!''!''!''!''!


As the sun began to rise at the start of a new day, aquamarine eyes fluttered open; staring quite lazily at his surroundings as he noticed he too fell asleep on the couch the night before.

Untangling his body from his other two sleeping companions, Gaara carefully stood up from his seat, not daring to make a sound that would most likely wake the still sleeping pair that lay on the couch. As he walked toward the kitchen he started preparing some of his morning coffee making sure to add more than his usual, knowing that the Uchiha would soon wake up as well and drank coffee like him as well.

As he finished pouring some of the newly made coffee into his cup, the said Uchiha walked into the kitchen quite drowsily followed by Hinata minutes later who had awoken to find herself sleeping in the couch, with neither of the two males in sight.

Sitting in one of the seats in the table, Hinata laid her head down against her crossed arms; closing her eyes briefly for a few moments, knowing she would soon have to be prepared to go to school for their first day in the campus.

... ... ...

[I'm truly sorry but school got in the way of my working on this story. I was given two projects to do and to add that I had homework as well (still working on projects by the way) I didn't like much the last chapter though I kept repeating silent and silence for some reason.I will try to update every day like I've said before, though Id really appreaciate if you said some ideas of what youd like to happen on the next chapter it would make it easier for me as to what I should correct and write. Thanks to those who reviewed and sorry for my late update yet again. By the way the characters are going to a regular college like presemt day.]
Sign up to rate and review this story