Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Merry Christmas

Authors note

by twiinklestar 0 reviews

Changed whole idea. Old titleShielded. Archie doesn't want to go home for the holidays so he goes to Atlanta's instead. What happens on their vacation?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 180 words

0Unrated
Authors Note

Read before reading my story,

Hello everybody,

My name is Brittany and I am the author of this story. I do not own Class of the Titans and I probably most likely never will. I also do not own most of the characters in my story. For some of the stories I probably own none. But if there is one think I own that would be my story lines, plots, sentences and maybe even my own words. I used to accept flames but not anymore. For reasons such as people listing what they hate about my story or people just being plain stupid over things they hate about my story. FLAMES ARE FORBIDDEN Constructive Critism is all right. But I do not want to see your lists of things you hate and I advise you to fallow my motto and a whole bunch of other peoples motto too.

'If you do not like my story then please excuse yourself from reading it,'

Thank you very much. Read if you would like to. Nobody is forcing you to.

-Brittany
Sign up to rate and review this story