Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > ...........

Default Chapter

by lassy101 4 reviews

Err... Arra and Mr C get it oan!!!!AS/LC.

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 1254 words

1Hot
This is a story made for my friend Kalle its set after chapter two on my fan fiction story voodoo dolls. If u haven't read that then you might wanna read it first if not then that is up to you. Bench Queen!!!

Arra's POV

'Oh. My. God. I can't believe I just kissed Larten and in front of EVERYONE!!! Well I can't say I didn't enjoy 'cause that would be a huge lie but it's just... we're like...
WOW he's still an amazing kisser and god I just wanted him right there and then.
Ahh what am I thinking I didn't even do that I had no choice I was forced into it.
But I just want him so bad and he wouldn't have kissed me back if he didn't feel the same...'
My thoughts were interrupted by a small cough. I turned to see Larten standing in the doorway looking rather shy and embarrassed. 'Aww, he looks so cute' I couldn't help thinking.
"Hello," Larten said quietly, staring at the floor. "Uhm, about earlier in the hall of sport..."
"Look, I don't know what came over me I just well... you know what happened." I said, going red in the face. "It was a mistake it won't happen again." As I said this I disappointed myself.
"Oh," Larten sounded disappointed too. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could form words Larten moved over to in front of me and place his lips against mine. I went limp. I don't know what it was but just at that moment everything just felt... right. I put my arms around his neck and ran my left hand through his hair. His lips were so soft and the way he kissed me just makes me feel all funny inside. I just wanted time to stop just for us so that moment would go on forever. We pulled apart slightly and looked deep into each others eyes. He hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear everything I wanted to hear. "Arra, I love you." His voice was starting to crack and he would have burst into tears but he kissed me before the tears leaked onto his cheeks.
His arms snaked across my back and he pulled me closer. I swear, I was six feet off the ground. In a few minutes our kiss was more passionate and then he brought his hand to my front and started unbuttoning my shirt. I started taking his red cloak off, not letting my lips leave his. All the feelings I had for him that I tried to keep hidden were all coming clear- I am in love with Larten Crepsley.


Larten's POV

I could not walk properly, partly because something hit me where it hurts but mostly because I was just kissed by Arra in front of a hall full of vampires. I did not care that everyone was watching us I just wanted to stay like that forever. I was really sad she had let go and walked off but I saw the shock on the faces of my friends and I realised that was my que to leave.
I started off for my cell but I changed direction and was headed for Arra's instead. I stopped a few metres away from the entrance. After a long debate with my self I convinced my self to go in. I stepped in and coughed. She turned around to face me but I could not look her in the eyes. I stared down at the floor. "Hello," I managed to get out. "Uhm, about earlier in the hall of sport..."
"Look, I don't know what came over me I just well... you know what happened." Yes, I did know what happened. I would not be able to think of anything else for weeks! "It was a mistake it won't happen again." I thought my heart was about to break. I wanted it to happen again and again.
"Oh," was the only word I managed to make, letting disappointment creep into my voice. I could not listen to her if she was going to make me sad so I stopped her saying another word by putting my lips against hers. I pulled away from her slightly to look into her eyes. I could see something in her eyes that I had not seen in a long time- love! I hugged her and whispered softly in her ear, "Arra, I love you." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I pulled back and kissed her tenderly on the lips again. I put my arms around her back and held her tightly- I was not going to let her go.
I would have never have done something like that. I am the sort of man who would ask if I could kiss her but at the moment I just had to go with it and thankfully she kissed me back. She put her arms around my neck and ran her hand through my hair. I was in heaven. I was kissing the most amazing woman in the world and she was kissing me back! I brought my hands around to the front and started to unbutton her blouse. I wanted to just rip it off her but that would ruin the romantic, sweetness (and I am not a wild animal- I am not Gavner!) She started taking my clothes off and started kissing down my neck. This woman knew all my soft spots! She had her back against the wall and I planned to show her how much I loved her.


Arra's POV

WOW was the only word that came into my mind when Larten had me in that way that only he could have me. I thought of this as he had me with my back against the wall. He had taken my top off and was kissing down my torso. I moaned softly biting my bottom lip trying not to be too loud because the walls are very thin. But after a while of trying to be quiet I decided that was too difficult. Especially when you had a man who new exactly what he was doing. He was wearing nothing but his red boxers which I was going to get off him in a second. And off they went...
WOW!!! He's still got it! He might want another pair of boxers when he gets out of here those ones are pretty err... ripped. I was down to my underwear now and Larten stopped to admire my body. I started blushing furiously at the way he looked me up and down. Then he smiled and stroked my cheek. I smiled back. He unhooked my bra and soon I was naked too. He gave me one more soft, heart-felt kiss on the lips then he moved slowly down my neck.
I moaned again, loader, letting myself have that moment of not caring about anyone except Larten and us. I can't believe I gave him up that easy. I just let him slip and never fought for our relationship to hold. I regretted that more than anything.
I knew that on that night when Larten and I had decided to finish what we had was the biggest mistake I could ever make. And to sleep with Gavner only two nights after made me feel worse.



Should i carry on or leave it there. i didn't plan on carrying on but if u want me to i will.
Sign up to rate and review this story