Categories > Cartoons > Biker Mice from Mars > Old Friends

Unexpected Visitors!

by RavenChild 1 review

Three female white mice land on Earth...who are they looking for, and why?

Category: Biker Mice from Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-05 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 1067 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: The Biker Mice from Mars are not my original creations. I am just simply borrowing them.

Brief Summery: Life for the Biker Mice is routine as usual, until three mysterious female Biker Mice appear into the scene. The news they bring for Vincent is not a good one. It leads him back to Titan, one of the moons orbiting Saturn, to visit a sick friend. R&R please and thank you.




Old Friends


Chapter 1: Unexpected Visitors!

MID-DAY!


A small size spacecraft that appears much like a huge purple motorcycle without wheels descends gracefully from Earth's atmosphere. It touches softly onto the ground in a large empty field, miles from civilization. The cargo bay doors open wide forming a ramp at the same time. Suddenly the screaming roars of three motorcycles come tearing out from within the ship.

One of the bikers' stops, turns, and aims a remote control at the ship. With one click of the button a cloaking device is activated and the ship appears invisible.

"Eeee-hhhaaaaa!" The three bikers whaled as they road off toward the highway.

****

MEANWHILE, A BLOCK AWAY FROM LIMBURGER TOWER!

The Biker Mice are as usual chasing Limburger's henchmen from digging and destroying yet another part of the great city of Chicago. Limburger's men attempted to fire their bazookas and fire riffles at the Mice with poor results.

Each Mouse gave the men a run for their money, Especially Grease Pit. The Mice teased and taunted Limburger's men as they chased them all the way back to the tower.

Once inside, the men felt they are free from the Mice's advances. As usual, they are wrong.

Three lassos with hooks strapped at the end of them connect to the side of the building.

"Lets ROCK...and RIDE!!" The Mice cry out as they road off, taking the building with them.

Limburger, himself, climbs out from underneath the rubble.

"This isn't over! You hear me, rodents! This isn't over!" Limburger cries out while shakes his fist violently at the three Bikers driving off.

*****

20 MINUTES LATER AT THE LAST CHANCE GARAGE!

Charley has just finished cleaning a few tail pipes for future uses. She lifts her head and smiles when she hears her Biker Boys return from a daily routine of foiling Limburger's plans. As she peers out through the opened garage door she can see the Mice skidding up the driveway with their usual grand entrance.

She winced a little as she thought how loud they could be sometimes when they come back from a battle. Never the less, Charley greets them with a smile.

"I take it you boys had a successful time?" She cocked her head at them.

"You know it, Sweetheart." Vincent winked at her.

"Yes, defiantly." Throttle added.

"Whipped the streets with their slimy behinds." Modo finished.

"So, what's for lunch?" The three of them chimed.

Before Charley could say anything more about the subject the sound of three more bikes are heard coming up the street. Charley and the boys watch carefully as these strangers ride into view. Even though the bikes appear similar to the Biker Mice's rides, there is still something strange about these three.

"Ready yourselves. We can't be sure if we can trust these guys." Throttle warns as he readies his weapon in case of an emergency.

"Ease up, bro. I know these riders." Vincent says in a convinced tone. However, there is a hint of worry in his eyes.

Throttle and Modo look at Vinnie in shock. How is it that he would know these strangers?

The three strange riders screech and stop, surrounding the Biker Mice and Charley. Before anyone could react, the strangers start to take off their helmets. Each of the bikers reviles their identities. All three of them are female mice with white fur.

"Hey there, Sugar Pie. It's been awhile since we've seen you." The female with the long blond hair says to Vincent with a wink.

"Back attacha, Sweetheart." Vincent responded.

"Interesting new look you've got there." She added pointing a finger towards her face. She is stating the fact she notices the metal mask on the right side of Vinnie's face.

"Lets just say I had a run-in with a Mad Scientist." Vinnie chuckles.

Charley couldn't help but to feel jealous with how Vince is talking with these girls. She starts to growl under her breath while glaring at him and the girls.

"So what brings you on this side of Mars?" Vinnie asks in a cocky grin, and yet, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"We came to talk to you, actually." The one with shorter brown hair said with a bit more serious look on her face.

"About what?" Vinnie asked with a fading smile. He didn't like the sudden serious looks these girls are giving him. If there is one thing he hates more then anything that is bad news.

"You don't suppose we can talk," The third female with red hair suggests. She then looks up to see Vinnie's friends still close by. "Alone..." She adds in a harsh whisper.

"I'm sure anything you have to say to Vinnie, you can say to us too." Throttle stated.

"Yeah." Charley agreed strongly.

"It's alright fella's. I'll be right back." Vinnie assured his bro's and Charley while stepping off his bike.

Vincent and the three Biker Babes started to walk away from earshot before starting their conversation. Throttle, Modo, and Charley watched closely with curiosity.

"I wonder what they are talking about?" Charley asks.

"I don't know..." Throttle says.

"Do you think these girls could be trusted?" Modo asks sensing Throttle's distrust.

"That, I am not sure. But Vinnie seems to know them. Guess we will have to wait and see." Throttle answered.

As Throttle, Modo, and Charley continue to watch they are suddenly shocked to see Vincent dropping his helmet from his hand. Whatever the three female biker mice told him it was obviously not good news.

After a moment, Vinnie composed himself before returning to his bros and Charley. They instantly noticed a pale, emotional look on the white mouse's face.

"Vinnie! What's wrong?" Charley asks with concern.

"I, uh, have to go..." Vincent says flatly.

"Go? Go where?" Modo questions.

"To Titan." Vinnie replies.

"Why? What could be there that you have to leave here for?" Throttle asked suspiciously.

"A sick friend," Vinnie said with a sad look in his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story