Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > New Times

Chapter 1

by panicmountain 1 review

Just Read and Have fun

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 1136 words

0Unrated
I thought it was going to be the most romantic night of my life, but it turned in to a total disaster. The sun was just setting in the western sky, I had finally graduated from high school, and I was so ready for the college experience. My boyfriend had taken me to our favorite spot out in the hills, where we could see the lights of Las Vegas. He had told me earlier that he needed to talk to me about something important. I wasn't totally sure how to feel about that, but I was confident that nothing bad would ever happen.

"Ryan, come on tell me what's going on."

"Aren't the city lights beautiful?" he said as I snuggled in to his chest.

"Are you freaking kidding me, man? Help a girl out here."

"Olivia, you know I love you right? No, don't answer that...I brought you out here because I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay, so what is it, Ryan?" I whispered.

"As you know, the band is going on tour this summer and fall, and I was just wondering if you might want to...you know...uh..." I sat strait up and looked at him square in the eye, as he mumbled this.

"Are you serious? What exactly is this?" I gasped.

"I just wanted to know if you would come on tour with us. Hailey and Isabella are both coming too."

"Isabella, ugh!" Isabella was Jon's girlfriend and to be frank she was a bitch but Hailey(Spencer's girlfriend) and I mostly ignored her so it really wasn't that much of a problem.

"Thanks a lot!"

"Oh, Ryan! I wish I could, but I already have obligations to go to college, and you know how much I am looking forward to that! I haven't stopped talking about college, you've even told me to stop sometimes, and you expect me to just throw it all away to go and have fun with your band!?!" I said, preparing for a fight.

"Well, come on, Olivia, you can always go to college later."

"No! I can't, it's either now or never, because if I don't go now, I never will."

"You've got to be shitting me! You can't tell me that you would rather go to school than spend time with me, I mean, school is so...overrated." He yelled. Why was he being like this, he knew how important school was to me, I loved him, but I wanted to experience new things.

"Oh my God, Ryan, how can you be so insensitive? School is overrated? What the hell is your problem?" I spat as I stood up.

"I didn't think you'd take "the college experience" over me. What, are you going to do in college anyway? I know what girls in college do. They go off and they party and have sex every other night." He spat back at me as he rolled his eyes.

I couldn't believe he had just said something like that to me. All I knew at that point was that there was no way that I could ever be with someone who wasn't going to be behind all of my dreams.

"Take me home Ryan."




Three months later




My phone buzzed again....for the third time this morning.

"Oh my God! I screamed as I threw my pillow across the room smacking my roommate Morgan in the back of the head.

"Olivia, take a chill pill man...geeze, I'm not the one calling you, why don't you just answer it then they might stop calling you." She lectured me.

"Dude I ran out of my chill pills like a week ago, and I can't answer my phone b/c its Ryan and he hasn't called in so long and I don't know what he wants and I just can't deal with it right now ok? I had told her about Ryan Ross and how I knew Panic! at the Disco, when we first met, because she had answered my phone once when Ryan had called, then realized I not only had Ryan Ross's phone number, but also Brendon Urie's, Spencer Smiths and their old and new bassists Jon Walker and Brent Wilson's. She about screamed her head off and almost called a few of them after she woke up from her faint after learning she had talked to Ryan Ross. She had since become used to the idea and no longer screamed or fainted but still got a little too excited.

"Ok, ok but you are going to have to talk to him sometime." She said as she headed out the door for class. Why she signed up for an eight 'o clock class I will never know

"I know I yelled" as I threw my other pillow at the door, hitting it just as it closed. Just as I lay back down my door burst open, and three guys walked in to my room. My band.

"Are you guys kidding me?"

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" said Jake

"What for?" I asked as Aid jumped on top of me

"Band meeting, duh"

"At eight 'o in the fucking morning? Are you guys freaking insane?"

"us insane, Olivia you flatter us" Aaron smiled sweetly.

"Ok, ok I'm up, go to the lobby I will be there in like five ok?" I laughed as I got out of bed.
As they all left I wondered what pillow I should throw at Morgan for leaving the door unlocked. I got dressed and put my hair in to a messy bun and walked up to the lobby. I don't know why they get up so early, I mean none of us even have class until noon. I had come to a major conclusion; my band mates had serious problems. I plopped down on the couch in between Jake and Aid, with Aaron sitting on the table across from us.

"Ok, official business first" Aaron said acting all pompous (he was good at that) "We are playing Battle of the bands tonight, be there or I'll kill you" he said staring us all down. "Also don't suck because then I will kill you again. And finally don't be late. Sound check is at 5 for us so be there or be square, in a square box six feet under that is."

"Ummmmm........coffins are rectangles" Aid informed Aaron with a smirk on his face.

"Thank you, captain obvious. All I'm saying is that we can't screw this up we really need this ok guys?" asked Aaron.

After he had got the appropriate responses from us, he went to shower and get ready for the day. But before he left he informed us we had another band meeting at three and if we weren't there he would kill us, surprise, surprise.
Sign up to rate and review this story