Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Other Seven

Schools New Arrivals

by water_dragon 2 reviews

the other seven come to school! i don't because i am now officially on holidays!!!!!! jeleous... of course you are! no more school for me! hooray! sorry... i'll stop now...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 403 words

0Unrated
Abigale, Theresa and Atlanta were sitting at a table laughing, half-eaten ice-cream sundaes were in front of them.
"And then, " gasped Abigale "He opened the door and took the whole thing off!" Heith and Tomas joined them.
"You talking about me?" Heith asked jokingly.
"Who else removed their bedroom door," Abby retorted.

They were soon joined by the rest of Abby's gang. Jeremy looped a hand around the blonde girl's waist "enjoying yourself at all?" The girls laughed.
"What school do you guys go to?" Theresa asked, taking a scoop of ice-cream from her bowl.
"Actually tomorrow we all start at New Olympia High," said Aaron. Atlanta sat up.
"Your joking! That's we're we go!" she exclaimed.
"Well ain't that somethin' "Noah drawled in a texan twang.

Suddenly Theresa's PMR beeped, she gave an apologetic smile and answered it "Hi Jay." They others couls hear her side of the sonverstaion. "What, now? Come on Jay you can manage without us can't you?" An undistinguishable voice yelled through the speaker. "Alreight alright we're coming don't blow a fuse." She shut the communicator off. "Sorry, Lan and I have to go." She grabbed her shopping bags. "Come on Lan, Herry's picking us up. See ya tomorrow i guess."

The two redheads departed from the ice-cream parlour(or whatever you call them in canada) "So what are they like abby?" Jeremy asked.
"Theresa's really sweet," she said" i like her, Atlanta's cool too." She looked at Tomas, "you've got a crush on Theresa don't you?" He tried to protest but eventually admitted that it was true.
"Well good luck," drawled Noah "I reckon she's pretty close to that Jay guy." Abby punched his arm.
"They're just friends you moron."
Their converstaion ran along the normal lines of teenagers."
----------------------------------------------------------------
yes i know it's short, sorry, i've had to split this chapter into a few parts so i get it to you before Christmas
just keep in mind that i wrote this when i was just starting to put up Time Web(my other cott story) which was a while ago and my writing has improved
i'm currently working on one about the only child of Hera and Zeus that isn't in the series(there are 3, Ares, Hephaestus and a girl called Hebe, hebe's the one who you don't know), it'll also have stuff about Greece and stuff in Greek seeing as all the gods etc are greek
Sign up to rate and review this story