Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Destiny

Chapter 16 **PART ONE**

by angellbaby28 1 review

so my computer hates me and will only let me upload the fist part of the chapter for some reason....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 439 words

0Unrated
Ryan woke up early the next morning, the sun beaming through the window. He stretched his arm out, but was surprised to find that Emily was not in bed beside him. He just figured that she had gotten up early so he pulled a shirt on and made his way downstairs. He was surprised to see that everyone was gathered around the kitchen table, passing a piece of paper around. Emily was no where to be seen. Ryan immediately felt a strong feeling of panic wash over him.
"Guys, has anyone seen Emily this morning?" He demanded. Jon stood up and handed him the paper. Ryan quickly unfolded it and recognized Emily's handwriting scrawled across the paper.

Hey guys,
I don't know how to do this... I am really sorry, but by the time you read this, I'll already be gone. In all honesty, I don't know where I am going. I just know that I can't be in Vegas anymore... Maybe I'll head back up to Toronto or something.
Brendon, thanks for just being you. I don't blame you for any of this. I... I just don't know what I would do without you...
Jon, you can always make me laugh, even when I am feeling like complete shit. Please don't ever change.
Spence, things have been pretty fucked up, but I know that no matter what, you are there for me. You are my rock, the one person that I could always talk to and not have to worry about anything and I don't think I could ever tell you how much I appreciate that. I love you.
Ryan, I don't even know where to start. I am sorry for hurting you... I never meant for things to be like this. I love you... but for right now, I think it will be best if you just moved on. I am sure that there is a beautiful girl out there that can be everything you want. I just know that I am not that girl and I don't think that I ever will be. Again, I am really sorry for this. I wish that I had the guts to tell you all this to your face, but I guess I am just a coward.
Guys, good luck with the band. I know that you will all do great things. Please don't forget that I love you all... and I will miss you guys.
Love, Emily
P.S. - Please don't try to come find me... I am writing this and it's just past 3:30am. By the time you are all up, I will be long gone.
Sorry again
Sign up to rate and review this story