Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Destiny

Chapter Twenty Four

by angellbaby28 1 review

Emily decides to move on

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 794 words

0Unrated
"Em, wake up!" Emily groaned as Spencer shook her gently. She rolled over and pulled the blankets up over her head. "Emily, we have to start moving your stuff into your new apartment." Spencer jumped out of bed and pulled the blankets off Emily.

"That was just mean! It's so cold!" Emily whined, getting off the bed. Spencer laughed as he tossed her one if his hoodies. She pulled it on over her head and followed him into the kitchen where Jon and Brendon were making breakfast. Emily was not surprised that Ryan was no where to be seen, but still felt a little sad. Brendon wrapped an arm around her shoulder and passed her a plate with a huge ham and cheese omelet on it, her favorite. She couldn't help but smile as she started eating.

"So we've got a big day ahead of us!" Brendon teased, looking at all of Emily's boxes. Emily playfully hit Brendon.

"It won't take us that long with you guys helping me, I promise!" Emily said, jumping up from her seat. "Come on, let's get the first load over there!" She exclaimed happily, picking up one of her many boxes. The guys followed her and helped her put some boxes in Brendon's car. It was much bigger than her Audi! The drive was very short, considering that the apartment was just around the corner. They all climbed out and grabbed some stuff to take inside. Emily was happy to see that all her belongings from Toronto had arrived. However, she was not happy to see that her bed frame and desks were not assembled like the moving company said that they would.

"Don't worry about it. We can put everything together." Jon said, seeing that she was a little stressed out about the state of her bed and desks. "Just tell us where you want everything."

"Thanks Jon." Emily gave them a quick tour of the apartment. Once they were busy working on putting one of her desks together, Emily announced that she was going to run back over to the house to grab another load of boxes. When she arrived at the house, Emily was surprised to see Ryan's car in the drive way. That for sure meant that Becca was around. With a heavy sigh, she entered the house. She was surprised to see that there was no one around. Then, she heard some music coming from the basement. Emily knew that she shouldn't, but decided to go down and see if it was Ryan. She smiled when she saw him, sitting on the floor with his guitar with his journal opened in front of him. She was about to turn and leave when Ryan noticed that she was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Sorry, I was just getting the rest of my stuff.... Are you sure you should be playing? The doctors told you to rest for a few weeks." Emily said with concern.

"Whatever." Ryan grumbled.

"You know what Ryan, I'm done. I am done being the bigger person and I am done letting you make me feel like shit. I am sorry for fucking up and I'm sorry for hurting you." Emily yelled. She looked at him one last time before running out of the room. Ryan sighed heavily. He realized how much he had hurt her over the past few days, and he felt terrible. But he knew that it was too late and that she would probably never speak to him again and he didn't blame her.

*

Emily carried the last boxes into her new apartment, trying not to think about Ryan. She laughed when she saw that the boys were still sitting in her empty bedroom, fighting to put the desk together.

"Jon, you're doing it wrong!" Brendon yelled, not seeing Emily standing there. She laughed again, making them look at her. Brendon immediately blushed.

"Guys, let's take a lunch break." Emily suggested, passing them each a bag from Wendy's. "I really appreciate you guys helping me do this!"

"It's not a problem! It's fun!" Spencer said, making room for her to sit down beside him on the floor. "So what are you doing tonight?"

"Um, you're looking at it! I am going to try to get most of my stuff unpacked."

"Wrong answer!" Brendon said, talking with his mouth full of food. "You're coming to a party with us my best friend Luke's house." He exclaimed, thankfully this time after swallowing. "It'll be good for you to get out!"

"I have a lot to do..."

"Come on Emily... Please?" Spencer begged.

"Well, with a face like that, how could I say no? I guess I will go with you guys for a little while."
Sign up to rate and review this story