Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

...

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

It starts out cliche, but trust me it gets better!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 1441 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

I blinked the sweat out of my eyes as I looked over the crowd.
"Thanks for coming out everyone! We appreciate it! Peace!" The loud roar of the crowd was suddenly muffeled by the door leading to our room. It was probably a booze storage area before but it had been modified, sorta.
"Let's celebrate! Whooo!" Andy shouted as he sat on a case of beers.
"Well the girls-"
"And Cole" Joe called.
"-are out at the bar." I rolled my eyes. Cole. Nothing against him, but he was always drunken or on drugs whenever he was with kate and us. Kinda pissed me off. But Kate was wasted a lot too. She was a pretty drunk though. Pat waved his hand in my face.
"Pete...are you okay?"
"Yeah why?" Pat raised an eyebrow.
"You called me a pretty drunk." oops. I got cleaned up and changed my shirt. Kate was dancing with Ashley, apparently tipsy. Cole was doing shots with a guy from school. Gretchen was already with Andy in a corner as was Jessie with Pat. I wonder if they ever get sick of the constant lovin'. Psht no.
"Pete! Peter! Petey Poo!" Jools ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I smelled her vanilla perfume mix with melon Bacardi-her favorite."Dance with me."
"I think you need to sit down. Really." She tugged my arm so I followed, would Cole notice? She shook her head wildly with the music. Yeah she's deffinately drunk. I pulled her over to a booth. She waved her hand and a bartender brought over some drinks. Kate lifted her drink.
"To parting hard ad crossing the shitty line!" I smiled.
"To secrets." Our glasses clinked and she downed her drink and called for another, wow this is going to be a long night.
"Jools...Kate you gotta get up." I nudged her drunken head. It was 2:30 already and everyone we knew had gone home long ago. My house was about 5 blocks away and I needed her to get to bed. Jools opened her eyes and slowly looked around.
"Pete what...howasgonhome? Whe-"
"we're going to my house. Alright? We're just gonna walk to my huose, then you can sleep." I lifted her up and she barely supported herself. Drinking not eating and partying too hard made her even thinner than before: I barely noticed her weight. We stepped outside and the cold air sobered her up a bit. She shivered for lack of clothing. I wrapped my arms are her. We were about a block away from my house when she emptied her stomach. Twice. She was curled up on the ground as it started to rain. Fun. I picked her up and finally got home. I laid her on my bed and gave her a glass of water. She downed it quickly and grabbed a sweat shirt from the ground. I sat across from her as she changed, notrealizing that she had chosen to skip a bra that night. She didn't notice my eyes or she was too drunk to care. She shook her damp head and giggled a little. She slid off my bed.
"More shots Peter Pan." She grabbed a bottle from my stash.
"Umm. I don't think so, Jools." I tried to take it but she lifted it to her mouth and took a swig.
"Pete," She looked serious suddenly," I don't like Cole." I stared at her.
"what?"
"I don't like Cole." She said slowly, having trouble stringing the words together. I hid my reaction just in case.
"Why not? You guys are great together." Wildly she shook her head, her brown and blue hair whipping my face.
"No. I never like-ta him. No." I scootched closer to her. "Petey I like you." She ran her fingers through my hair and giggled suddenly as she pushed me on my bed. Attacking me with passionate kisses, she rubbed my head messing my hair out of its normal style.
This is wrong.
Why?
She's drunk. She has a boyfriend.
Whos she doesn't like. Pete she wants you and you want her. Don't be a dumbfuck.

I gave in and kissed her back. More amazing than I expected. When we finally stopped, both my shirt and her sweatshirt were on the floor and she was drifting off to sleep in my arms. I sighed. One thing I wanted her to know, I couldn't tell her. I changed her into some boxers and her tank top with the same sweat shirt. I crawled back into the bed next to her and closed my eyes.
"Good night, Kate. Too bad you won't remember."

Gretchen's POV

"Duck. Duck. Duck. Goose!" Kate whacked my head.
"Ow. The hell?" I rubbed my head and looked up seeing Kate giggling. Andy kissed my head.
"Poor baby." I hit his arm and he kissed my pouting lips.
"Get a room, skanks." Pete poked me in the tummy.
"You're just jealous that I actually get enough action to be a skank." Andy smirked. Pete flicked us off. He looked like he had something to sat but he just shook his head.
"I was gonna take you guys tosee F.O.B.'s new sweet ass house but-" I interrupted him with a scream.
"A house! Oh my God!" I jumped up and hugged Andy who was smiling widely. "Youknew? Why didn't you tell me?" I kissed his cheek. Andy laughed and swung me around. Pete was being bombared by Kate. She kissed him and for the first time ever he blushed. Kate hugged me tight.
"This is going to be amazing! Party!" I laughed as she ran around telling people about our party. I turned back to Pete and Andy.
"So how big is it and when do we move in?" Joe suddely popped up.
"5 bedrooms, 3 baths and a pool. Tonight? It's already set up-" Kate tackled Joe to the ground.
"Party tonigt. Be there."
"Jools. I live there."
"Oh, right."

Joe's POV

I wandered around my new house. 11:30 and it was already trashed. Pete is deffinately cleaning this is up. I grabbed a beer from some sophomore crasher. He flicked me off and I punched him in the gut and walked away. Why did this party suck so much? Graduation was 3 weeks away, the band was doing great and girls were flirting with me like crazy...I still was happy. Andy ran up to me pulling me from my thoughts.
"Joe! Get happy! This party is great!" Drunk Gretchen pushed him on to a table and started to make out with him. Kaycee Wilder came up to me. Her blonde hair was long and streaked with pink and red, and she only came up to my shoulder. She grabbed my hand.
"Dance with me!" I nodded and danced with er for a bit before hadnig her ff to Ian, Cole's friend. I walked up stairs and moved around the people making out like none other. I finally reached my rom and pulled open the door. I froze and stared at what was before me:
Rosie was lying on the floor with Brent in and on top of her. She was crying and begging him to stop but he kept pumping and covered her mouth. She saw me and she froze, too.
"Get the fuck out!" Brent yelled as he kept going. I didn't move."Get out before I kick your ass!"
He jumped up abd Rosie screamed out with pain. I ran over to her curled up body, but Brent's huge body collided with mine. He pinned me against the wall and punched me in the face. I blinked to stars from my eyes and ducked just in time. Brent's fist broke throught the wall behind my head.
"Fuck!" He moved away and I ran over to Rosie. She was crying and bleeding. She hugged me and held on tight. Brent was coming at me witha bloody fist and Rosie couldnt move. Quickly I jumped up and kicked Brent hard in the groin. I pushed him out the door and locked it tight. Rosie was still nude and curled up on the floor.
"Shh...Rosie it;s alright. He's gone."I sat down oh my bed. She loked up at me.
"Joe, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to get involved! I could have but-I'm just too much of a whore and I- it-"
"Rosie it's not your fault.! he's the bastard that was raping you! Don't blame yourself. How long has this been going on? Rosie please tell me." She shook her head and just cried in my arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story