Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

The newest family....?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

The ride was uncomfortable for the both of us. I promised I wouldnt have sex until I was married, and I already broke that. The last thing I want is to have a child before I was married. I wanted t...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 765 words

0Unrated
The ride was uncomfortable for the both of us. I promised I wouldnt have sex until I was married, and I already broke that. The last thing I want is to have a child before I was married. I wanted to know if Benji was going to stay around, yeah I know he said he wanted to have a family and I know I did too. But thats what he said last time...Before he left. I know I love Benji more than life itself and I would do anything for him and Maggie and Joel, But I also know Im not ready to have a child BEFORE marriage.

-Maggie's point of view-

"Katie...Im scared! I cant raise a child on my own. Joel might leave me again. Then I'll be a single parent...I dont want that...I know I hated having a single parent." I started. "Maggie! Chill out. It will be okay. Theres nothing to worry about until we know the results! Now chill out!" she started to raise her voice a little. I was making her nervious so I decided that it was best if I just shut up. "Okay. Sorry" I apologized.

-Joel's point of view-

"Dude...where did they go?" I honestly forgot what they said. "Um...I think...The st..." I heard him but I stopped listening. Sorry bad habit. But I was kind of curious of what they were talking about. What made them feel the sudden urge to go to the store? It started with Katie joking around about a...OH MY GOD! No, no, no this isnt happening! I cant married Maggie right after Benji...They will just think I married her for the baby...But thats not it.I got it but it will be sudden...Maybe we can propose at the same time. That would be sweet. But we got to wait. "Um Benji...I got to ask you something..."

-Katie's point of view-

What am I going to do? Okay I wont tell Benji. But if its positive...I'll tell him. Whats the worst he could say? Okay we just pulled into the parking lot. I feel like a boy buying condoms. Wonder how Maggs is feeling...

-Maggie's point of view-

I feel like a boy buying condoms! Im so nervious. What will Joel think if Im pregnant?! Im too young...No Im not! Okay well maybe Im overreacting... Maybe Im not.

-Benji's point of view-

"why did Katie and Maggie go to the store?" I asked my twin who seemed not to be listening to what Im asking. "Joel! what did..." He iterrupted me. "I heard you Benj. Im thinking about that. I think they went to go get pregnancy tests." He said seriously and then I thought back. This is great! Oh my gosh Im so excited! Im going to be a dad and a husband. AWESOME!

-No ones point of view-

Katie and Maggie went in and came out. They were both excited and scared. Im mean come on having a kid is a big deal expecailly if your not married. Now Katie was getting little clues about Benji wanting to get married and having a family but she was more nervious for Maggie and Joel because they JUST got together like less than 36 hours ago! Come on now! I hope Joel makes the right decision and I hope EVERYTHING works out right. Could this be any more tragedic? Katie and Maggie pulled up and raced inside. They raced to the bathroom and Katie made it to the first bathroom downstairs and Maggie ran to one of the ones up stairs. Both Benji and Joel had confused looks on their face even though the werent clueless on the whole pregnancy idea. Maggie got done first. "Katie I need to talk to you. Let me in!" Maggie demanded. Katie unlocked the door. Maggie walked in.

-Katie's Point of view-

"Before you tell me, Wait until I know mine and then well switch and tell each others results. Okay?" I asked. Maggie nodded. I got done and we switched. I was so excitedly scared! Is that a word? "Maggie...Your..."

-Maggie's point of view-

"Your pregnant!" Katie screamed quietly so Benji and/or Joel couldnt hear. "So are you!" We hugged each other and stayed there and cried. I dont know wheither it was because were pregnant and were happy or were pregnant and were upset. But all I know is that were pregnant. And if Benji and/or Joel wont help raise our babies then We have each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story