Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > No Scratch

Chickenpox's!

by cassandra 2 reviews

Delilah gets the chickenpox's. Set when they were both 7.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 402 words

1Funny
Delilah and Julius were sitting at a table, next to each other, eating their cereal, which Scarlett had got for them. They were both eating Froot Loops. At first Julius had wanted the chocolate cereal, but as soon as Delilah had picked Froot Loops he wanted them to. He always wanted what Delilah wanted.

Julius picked up his bowl and slurped up most of his milk.

Scarlett, who was sitting at the other end of the table reading a newspaper, said, "Stop that, Julius."
"Okay." Julius put his bowl back down. Delilah looked up at him and started to laugh. "What's so funny."

"Nothing." Delilah tried to stop laughing, but as she turned her view towards Julius again she couldn't. Julius looked behind himself, trying to find what Delilah was laughing about.

Scarlett looked up from her newspaper and threw Julius a rag. "Wipe your face."

Julius asked, "Why?"

"Because you got milk all over your face." At that Delilah burst out laughing again, but quickly got herself under control.

Julius had a dumbfounded look on his face as he finally realized what Delilah was laughing at. Now with his milk mustache and that stupid look on his face it was impossible for Delilah not to laugh.

"Julius wipe your face." Scarlett's words brought him back to reality. He quickly picked up the rag, Scarlett had thrown at him and wipe his face. Delilah's laughter died down to a quiet giggle.

"If you think that was so funny then you must think this is funny to." Delilah looked up at Julius to see what he was talking about. As soon as she was looking at him, he threw the dirty rag at her. It hit her right in the face.

Delilah was about to get up and push Julius off his chair, but Scarlett said well more like yelled, "Stop fooling around and eat your cereal!"

They both sat down and started to eat their cereal again. Soon Delilah started to scratch her arm.

Julius noticed and said, "Stop scratching."

"But I'm itchy."

Julius looked at Delilah's arm and saw little red dots. "Ewwww you got cooties."

"Shut up. I do not." Delilah started to scratch her other arm.

"You do to."

Before Delilah could say anything Scarlett was at her side. She looked at her arm. There was little red dots on it, but they weren't cooties. No they were, "Chickenpox's!"
Sign up to rate and review this story