Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Vampire Kisses

Ch.2 Dullsville

by inu_chibas_mate 2 reviews

Sixteen-year-old Kagome, an outcast who always wears black and hopes to became a vampire some day, falls in love with the mysteries new boy in town, eager to find if he can make her dreams come tru...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Koga, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-12 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 353 words

0Moving
Thanks a lot for the reviews you guys... On with the story.


~x~


'Vampire
Kisses'

Chapter 2: Dullsville


~x~


"Hold me

Like you held onto life

When our fears came alive and into me

Love me

Like love the sun

Scorching the blood in my

Vampire Heart..."

"Vampire Heart" from "Dark Light"(2005)


~x~


I have only one friend in Dullsville-a farm girl, Sango Taya, who is more unpopular than I am. I was in third grade when I officially met her. Sitting on the school steps waiting for my mom to pick me up (late as usual) now that she was trying to be a corporate Cathy, I noticed an impish girl at bottom of the steps, crying like a baby.

She didn't have any friends, since she was shy and lived on the east side of the town. She was one of the few farm girls in our school and sat two rows behind me in class.

"What's wrong?"I asked, feeling sorry for her.

"My mom forgot me!"she hollered, her hands covering her pathetic, wet face.

"No, she didn't,"I consoled.

"She's never this late!"she cried.

"Maybe she's stuck in traffic."

"You think so?"

"Sure! Or maybe she got a call from one of those nosey sales people that always asks, 'Is your mother home' "

"Really?"

"Happens all the time. Or maybe she had to stop for snacks, and there was a long line at 7-eleven."

"Would she do that?"

"Why not, you have to eat, don't you? So never fear. She'll be here."

And sure enough, a blue pickup drove up with one apologetic mother and friendly, fluffy sheepdog.

"My mom says you can come over Saturday if its okay with your parents,"Sango said, running back to me.

No one had ever invited me to their house before. I wasn't shy like Sango but I was just as unpopular. I was always late for school because I overslept; I wore sun-glasses in class and I had opinions, atypical in Dullsvile.


~x~


Hope you liked it. Please review and rate... Next chappy will be up soon...

LoVe AnD pEaCe ^-^
Sign up to rate and review this story